Dream Cancel Forum

News:

Join us in the Dream Cancel Discord Server! CLICK HERE!

The King of Fighters XIII Video Thread

Started by krazykone123, July 26, 2010, 09:33:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nagare_Ryouma

Flowtaro

I punish whiffed dp with stand C into nothing too

Sir_Selah

I tuned in just in time to catch the grand final. Apparently time outs are a top-tier tactic there.

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . . Ah, who am I kidding? I thrive on time outs and chip wins ha ha.
PSN - Sir_Selah (KoF '95 and XIII).

Batman fights the Riddler while I play unfitting music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gw4sRegYagA

Reiki.Kito

Thanks for getting the full thing posted.

Aion

solidshark

That first ST Ranbats vid with Gen D.'s Benimaru was sweet. Thanks Delta.

And thanks for the colord edit vid Aion. A Saiki/Remy? I'm gonna spend too much time messing with that.
"You had guts kid; now clean them up off the pavement"
-Terry Bogard, 1995

BioBooster

Color edit should please all. Looks like everything we could need :)

DarKaoZ

Ha! That Remy color scheme for Saiki is perfect, I wouldn't even though of that one. lol

This is awesome, SNKP did a amazing job with this color edit. But I wish you could have more coloring parts for some characters, for example, Saiki.

Kane317

Wasn't going to post this until later on today but I suppose it's a little slow now so what the heck.

Rex Dart

Metaphysics is the fucking man. Really cool HD Terry combo at 3:58. Was it possible to combo two EX Buster Wolves in the arcade version?

The King of Fighters XIII: Tutorial Series: Beginner Level

@Kane317: Thanks for the videos! I was impressed at the breadth of characters Isaiah was playing. But I guess if you're gonna play for 4 hours straight, you need to keep yourself interested somehow.  ;)

Kane317

Quote from: Rex Dart on November 10, 2011, 01:20:49 AM
Metaphysics is the fucking man. Really cool HD Terry combo at 3:58. Was it possible to combo two EX Buster Wolves in the arcade version?

The King of Fighters XIII: Tutorial Series: Beginner Level

Keep an eye on that guy, he's making a name for himself as a competitively player.

Quote from: Rex Dart on November 10, 2011, 01:20:49 AM
@Kane317: Thanks for the videos! I was impressed at the breadth of characters Isaiah was playing. But I guess if you're gonna play for 4 hours straight, you need to keep yourself interested somehow.  ;)

Yeah, I wasn't going to post that video knowing the tutorial was going to come out today but it was kinda slow this morning so I figured what the heck.  There's more to come and I'll upload them in the next coming days.

nilcam

Awesome video! My nitpick: I'd rather look at King than Mai. Water balloons do nothing for me.

DarKaoZ

Nice video! Wasn't expecting that from ATLUS. My problem is that it looked more like an Interview than a Tutorial, but it still works great.