Author Topic: The King of Fighters XIII Video Thread  (Read 1027618 times)

Diavle

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
Re: The King of Fighters XIII Video Thread
« Reply #3000 on: June 20, 2012, 05:29:24 AM »
Guys, I cannot express how disappointed I am that you guys didn't get to see that game! It was so sick, I definitely hope spooky uploads a good version very soon. In the meantime, check this out:

Post-CEO2012 MCZ | Mago vs. IGL | BALA Hotel Room FT5

Thanks so much for this, really wanted to see more of them playing. Special thanks to your arms.

Bala's Elizabeth is pretty amazing. Overall it looks like he can beat Mago easily with a lot of characters, so Mago basically stands no chance against him. Seems like both Tokido and Mago are really lacking in various character matchup knowledge.

Players like Kaoru definitely won't be that easy come Evo though.

BTW if you don't mind me asking, what was it you didn't want to say about Daigo on film?
« Last Edit: June 20, 2012, 05:31:27 AM by Diavle »

solidshark

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #3001 on: June 20, 2012, 07:36:47 AM »
Guys, I cannot express how disappointed I am that you guys didn't get to see that game! It was so sick, I definitely hope spooky uploads a good version very soon. In the meantime, check this out:

Thanks so much for this, really wanted to see more of them playing. Special thanks to your arms.

Bala's Elizabeth is pretty amazing. Overall it looks like he can beat Mago easily with a lot of characters, so Mago basically stands no chance against him. Seems like both Tokido and Mago are really lacking in various character matchup knowledge.

BTW if you don't mind me asking, what was it you didn't want to say about Daigo on film?

Diavle beat me to saying all this so I second him. Extra thanks to David's arms for the noble sacrifice.
"You had guts kid; now clean them up off the pavement"
-Terry Bogard, 1995

davidkong07

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #3002 on: June 20, 2012, 08:24:04 AM »

LOL thanks guys, I'm glad you enjoyed the video. Just FYI, Mago played against both BALA and Romance for 5 or 6 hours straight after this, and he was starting to beat both of them consistently. This dude is fucking serious, and by the time he competes at EVO, I think we'll see a much stronger KoFXIII player in Mago.

In regards to Daigo, I do not want to say exactly what it was. But, let's just say that there are many respectable figures in the community who doubt his commitment towards Street Fighter.
In it to win it!

Diavle

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #3003 on: June 20, 2012, 02:34:39 PM »
Playland Carnival ratio matches, dat clutch Haregoro.

Ratio 5 : Mr Karate
Ratio 4 : Kyo & Flaming Iori
Ratio 3 : Saiki , Benimaru , Hwa , Shen , Cat Scratch Iori
Ratio 2 : K' , Kula , Duolon , Nests Kyo , Leona , Andy , King , Kensou , Ryo , Robert
Ratio 1 : Ash , Liz , Billy , Daimon , Joe , Takuma , Mature , Vice , Kim , Yuri , Raiden , Ralf , Clark , Mai , Chin
Ratio 0 : Athena , Terry , Maxima

(the classification is based on character usage at that arcade, not their place on a tier list)

KoF XIII : Playland Carnival Ratio Matches

LOL thanks guys, I'm glad you enjoyed the video. Just FYI, Mago played against both BALA and Romance for 5 or 6 hours straight after this, and he was starting to beat both of them consistently. This dude is fucking serious, and by the time he competes at EVO, I think we'll see a much stronger KoFXIII player in Mago.

In regards to Daigo, I do not want to say exactly what it was. But, let's just say that there are many respectable figures in the community who doubt his commitment towards Street Fighter.

Now you're making me even more curious about Daigo since I'm a huge fan of his. Feel free to pm me when you feel like opening up lol.

Yeah don't know how good of an idea it is to level up Mago prior to Evo but I'm sure you guys know best. Bala and Romance use a good number of characters so he will be benefiting heavily. It would be awesome if they invited him to the Answer's stream. Wonder if he will show up to the Runback? They'd have to adjust their schedule since they were planning to focus more on Marvel until Evo.

Mago's misfortune (losing his passport and all) could turn out to be a blessing for him.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2012, 02:36:21 PM by Diavle »

Killey

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3005 on: June 20, 2012, 06:20:39 PM »
Bala's Elisabeth is absolutely insane. I have some pride in my Elisabeth but that video just made me re-evaluate how I should be playing that character. lol

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #3006 on: June 20, 2012, 11:31:51 PM »
The infamous match that screwed up on stream at CEO2012, Romance vs Mago in the Loser's final.  Score is 2-1 (thanks David Kong for the correction) and this match determines who moves on: http://youtu.be/SpDLzUjDsYA
« Last Edit: June 21, 2012, 01:34:43 AM by Kane317 »

Ky0

• Scion of Flame
  • MIJU KUMONO MEGA [Location]: Portugal
    • View Profile
« Reply #3007 on: June 20, 2012, 11:59:39 PM »

KoF 4 EVA

Diavle

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #3008 on: June 21, 2012, 12:13:14 AM »
The infamous match that screwed up on stream at CEO2012, Romance vs Mago in the Loser's final.  Score is 1-1 and this match determines who moves on: http://youtu.be/SpDLzUjDsYA

Holy effing shit, crazy mixups and pressure.

I nominate this for KOFXIII's best comeback yet.

davidkong07

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #3009 on: June 21, 2012, 12:25:06 AM »
The score was actually 2-1 in favor of Romance, since loser's finals was 3/5.
In it to win it!

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #3010 on: June 21, 2012, 01:36:17 AM »
The score was actually 2-1 in favor of Romance, since loser's finals was 3/5.

Thanks for the correction, I posted it on the front page as well.

Sharnt

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
Follow me on Twitter for a lot of stuff on KoF XIII :
https://twitter.com/SharntGroMuzo

solidshark

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #3012 on: June 21, 2012, 02:58:55 PM »
^Nice local display Sharnt. Congrats to Gilgamesh on his solid playing. Hope Big and Kaito can keep leveling up too. Thanks for sharing.
"You had guts kid; now clean them up off the pavement"
-Terry Bogard, 1995

-Azula-

• New Challenger
  • The Divine Right to Rule
    • View Profile
« Reply #3013 on: June 21, 2012, 11:35:19 PM »
Sharnt, those were some godlike matches man!!! Keep the vids coming. That Takuma player was so solid. You got dudes taunting after supers and shit I love it!
« Last Edit: June 21, 2012, 11:43:26 PM by -Azula- »

Sharnt

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #3014 on: June 22, 2012, 03:52:00 PM »
Follow me on Twitter for a lot of stuff on KoF XIII :
https://twitter.com/SharntGroMuzo