Author Topic: The King of Fighters XIII Video Thread  (Read 1027292 times)

Reiki.Kito

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
Re: The King of Fighters XIII Video Thread
« Reply #3255 on: January 30, 2013, 07:34:44 PM »
Maxima goodness:

From the second video, I understand that:

1. Shen's defense increases with his boost move

2. Hwa's defense decreases with his drink move

At least that's what it seems like to me...

For the second video, I have parts 1 and 3 translated by a friend of mine, Anues*. Translation notes are here. CH setups aren't included. Kinda self-explanatory. http://www.mediafire.com/?8csyaw3r5zexh3g

marchefelix

• Legendary Wolf
  • X A N A D U
    • View Profile
« Reply #3256 on: February 01, 2013, 12:57:00 AM »

AirLancer

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3257 on: February 01, 2013, 02:08:07 AM »
Looks like even the Japanese haven't yet discovered my max damage Partial Neomax setups. This makes me happy for some reason...

marchefelix

• Legendary Wolf
  • X A N A D U
    • View Profile
« Reply #3258 on: February 07, 2013, 06:27:09 AM »
Looks like even the Japanese haven't yet discovered my max damage Partial Neomax setups. This makes me happy for some reason...

Not to ruin your hopes or anything, but... not that you know of.  ;)

There's always the possibility that someone has discovered something but does not have the means to share it.

EDIT: ROFLMAO

A man's game
« Last Edit: February 07, 2013, 06:29:06 AM by marchefelix »

Persona

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3259 on: February 10, 2013, 01:13:38 AM »
Hey guys! Found some new tech for Daimon! EX ground stomp loop (the most I've seen it done in videos is only one rep) and using the technique I also acquired a new 100% (without the need for a counter hit).

KoF XIII: Goro Daimon combo video

Also does anyone know of any near impossible to do combos that hasn't been done yet but know that it can be done?

KLSADAKO

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3260 on: February 10, 2013, 02:51:48 PM »
Hey guys! Found some new tech for Daimon! EX ground stomp loop (the most I've seen it done in videos is only one rep) and using the technique I also acquired a new 100% (without the need for a counter hit).

Also does anyone know of any near impossible to do combos that hasn't been done yet but know that it can be done?

Crazy Goro stuff..

The other day on the Cafeid channel I saw someone practicing the Goro EX Ground stomp loop and was wondering what he was trying to do, as I had never seen it before..  and now after seeing ur vid I know what he was trying..

I think any player that can do the Iori Rekka infinite has a chance to pull this off ^^

Persona

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3261 on: February 10, 2013, 08:29:17 PM »

Crazy Goro stuff..

The other day on the Cafeid channel I saw someone practicing the Goro EX Ground stomp loop and was wondering what he was trying to do, as I had never seen it before..  and now after seeing ur vid I know what he was trying..

I think any player that can do the Iori Rekka infinite has a chance to pull this off ^^

Hmm actually I'm a bit curious since one guy said the EX stomp loop (all 5) and the 100% combo are old. I asked many veteran KoF people and they said at most they saw was one rep in a video and never saw the 100% since no one ever did more than one rep.

The guy has yet to give a link so I dunno.

Also would be nice if the video can get frontpaged. :3
« Last Edit: February 10, 2013, 08:31:51 PM by Persona »

Malik

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
  • Student of this game called life....
    • View Profile
« Reply #3262 on: February 10, 2013, 10:32:43 PM »

Crazy Goro stuff..

The other day on the Cafeid channel I saw someone practicing the Goro EX Ground stomp loop and was wondering what he was trying to do, as I had never seen it before..  and now after seeing ur vid I know what he was trying..

Hmm actually I'm a bit curious since one guy said the EX stomp loop (all 5) and the 100% combo are old. I asked many veteran KoF people and they said at most they saw was one rep in a video and never saw the 100% since no one ever did more than one rep.

Working on that now
"I used to be a christian then I met anime.. now i practice witchcraft and dark magics."
-Anony on Sankaku

Persona

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3263 on: February 11, 2013, 10:46:05 AM »

Crazy Goro stuff..

Working on that now

Thanks! Thanks to ImbuedGold, he found the video with the EX ground stomp loop but right now we're looking for the 100% combo but as far as I know, the 100% combo only works on the console version.

a11111357

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: February 11, 2013, 01:41:39 PM by a11111357 »

marchefelix

• Legendary Wolf
  • X A N A D U
    • View Profile
« Reply #3265 on: February 13, 2013, 12:41:29 AM »
Talk about wasteful:

kof xiii mr karate

Ky0

• Scion of Flame
  • MIJU KUMONO MEGA [Location]: Portugal
    • View Profile
« Reply #3266 on: February 13, 2013, 03:36:18 AM »

Really nice! Enjoyed so much! CONGRATZ Persona

KoF 4 EVA

a11111357

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile

desmond_kof

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
  • Practice everyday without neglect
    • View Profile
    • DesmondDELAGHETTO youtube page
« Reply #3268 on: February 13, 2013, 06:55:10 AM »
^ Thanks for sharing this, a1! I can't wait to watch it all the way through!
"Do not place so much importance on winning. The fight itself has value."

Amedø310

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #3269 on: February 14, 2013, 07:03:53 PM »
KoF XIII : Compilation of combo tidbits by Brody

Interesting video that shows some things. Clark canceling his b~f+A into b~f+C and Takuma following up on f, hcf+A/C in hd combo.