Dream Cancel Forum

News:

Join us in the Dream Cancel Discord Server! CLICK HERE!

The King of Fighters XIII Video Thread

Started by krazykone123, July 26, 2010, 09:33:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malik

"I used to be a christian then I met anime.. now i practice witchcraft and dark magics."
-Anony on Sankaku

marchefelix

Malik

Me & Zeal playing a set prepping for upcoming Northeast Tournaments
Malik Vs. Zeal
"I used to be a christian then I met anime.. now i practice witchcraft and dark magics."
-Anony on Sankaku

marchefelix

Quote from: Dark Chaotix on December 28, 2013, 12:08:13 PM
King of Fighters XIII CMV - Saiki : Time Lord Edition

hope you guys enjoy it

I saw the sneak peek for this and I was like "Holy shit! 2-bar 100%! This video's gonna be good!" And it was. You also didn't disappoint in your choice for the name. Keep up the great work!

Dark Chaotix

Thanks! Im glad you enjoyed it.

To be fair, there are a few 2 stock 100% combos out there, so its not anything too new.

His official nickname is "the ruler of time" which was too long, so I shorten it to that. I got commented on saying "is he related to Doctor Who?!"

I am however a little disappointed that someone beat me to getting a stun with Saiki. I was kinda close (roughly down to 30-25 stun) but couldnt figure out how to get the rest. I dont think I would of thought of the setup HolyCross did to generate the extra stun anytime soon. And the air b+Bx3, dp+D isnt easy either....

Good combo tho!

Reiki.Kito

Quote from: Dark Chaotix on December 29, 2013, 02:26:10 PM

To be fair, there are a few 2 stock 100% combos out there, so its not anything too new.

His official nickname is "the ruler of time" which was too long, so I shorten it to that. I got commented on saying "is he related to Doctor Who?!"

I am however a little disappointed that someone beat me to getting a stun with Saiki. I was kinda close (roughly down to 30-25 stun) but couldnt figure out how to get the rest. I dont think I would of thought of the setup HolyCross did to generate the extra stun anytime soon. And the air b+Bx3, dp+D isnt easy either....

Good combo tho!

Really interested in that combo. I'm a bit confused on the timing of when to do air b+B, so if you have a chance, maybe break down the process on the Saiki forums?

Malik

-Anony on Sankaku

marchefelix

Quote from: Dark Chaotix on December 29, 2013, 02:26:10 PM

Good combo tho!

Is this the video you're talking about?

kofxiii Saiki 2 guage, 60% drive stun combo