Dream Cancel Forum

News:

New to the forums? Introduce yourself HERE!

The King of Fighters XIII Video Thread

Started by krazykone123, July 26, 2010, 09:33:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

desmond_kof

"Do not place so much importance on winning. The fight itself has value."

marchefelix

Sixfortyfive

Final Round 17 tournament matches:
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9U-0qhhKMjxGm6Ps0BKeRDyGXdW6_AZq

Send any constructive criticism my way if you've got some, particularly if you were at the event. (PMs preferred; I doubt I'll be checking back on this thread frequently.) If there's anything about the experience you found sub-optimal then I'd like to be able to address it for the future if possible.

Malik

GuttsCL with the technology once again, this time displaying optimal 3F safe jumps
KOF XIII - Shen: 3F Safe Jump (2 PG)
"I used to be a christian then I met anime.. now i practice witchcraft and dark magics."
-Anony on Sankaku

Killey

marchefelix

So I'm watching this video posted in the front page

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8H2tFaw-SkE#t=1065

and @ 17:40 I see Kim do his EX air qcb + K and Ryo hits him with NeoMAX. I thought Kim had full invincibility on that move. Or is it only in the beginning of the move?

EDIT: @ 28:28 I didn't know Kula could cancel her slide into her qcf + P...

desmond_kof

Quote from: marchefelix on March 30, 2014, 08:00:23 AM

and @ 17:40 I see Kim do his EX air qcb + K and Ryo hits him with NeoMAX. I thought Kim had full invincibility on that move. Or is it only in the beginning of the move?

I think the invincibility ended and he began to recover, not sure.
"Do not place so much importance on winning. The fight itself has value."

Persona

AirLancer

Quote from: marchefelix on March 30, 2014, 08:00:23 AM

EDIT: @ 28:28 I didn't know Kula could cancel her slide into her qcf + P...

She can't. The Kula on the left did the slide. The Kula on the right interrupted it with c.B and then did qcf+A.

Malik

"I used to be a christian then I met anime.. now i practice witchcraft and dark magics."
-Anony on Sankaku

bubblanAB7

Kensou Combos

Just some short stuff i did in reply to Persona's upcoming Kensou vid

AirLancer

Damn, those rapid punches do tons of damage even when scaled huh?

Persona

Quote from: AirLancer on April 01, 2014, 08:54:10 AM
Damn, those rapid punches do tons of damage even when scaled huh?

It should be 4 damage per hit since it can't go any lower. So without even mashing, you already get 20 damage very quickly. With mashing, it should do almost as much as his qcbx2 P super which is really good.

Kensou's Neo Max is even one of the most damaging Neo Maxes in the game fully scaled going for 284 damage. Most people (including me) seem to underestimate Kensou's damage.

bubblanAB7

Kensou's damage with HD 2 bars is kinda crazy to say the least, with a cr.B to 2x target combo into HD you get like 830 damage midscreen and 890 in the corner with very practical combos.