Author Topic: The King of Fighters XIII Video Thread  (Read 1028041 times)

Ash

• Scion of Flame
  • Training Mode
    • View Profile
Re: The King of Fighters XIII Video Thread
« Reply #1140 on: April 20, 2011, 06:51:27 PM »
when can we expect the next batch.

That's more like a if than a when since the files get pretty large.

Edit: I know we have a tournament coming some time in may which we will record most likely.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2011, 06:55:51 PM by Ash »

MUSOLINI

• Legendary Wolf
  • PSN id: Musolini187 Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #1141 on: April 20, 2011, 08:07:33 PM »
cmon man direct feed 720p hd movies are lacking. dont be like that, just leave your pc on when tyou leave and it might be done when your back. i thought you guys where gonna release a combo movie and refference movies.
In the end, there can only be XIII.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1p0XsEizwHA

Still mo sweet Chariots, keep on swingin'!

Ash

• Scion of Flame
  • Training Mode
    • View Profile
« Reply #1142 on: April 20, 2011, 08:45:08 PM »
cmon man direct feed 720p hd movies are lacking. dont be like that, just leave your pc on when tyou leave and it might be done when your back. i thought you guys where gonna release a combo movie and refference movies.

In regards to combo movie and reference movies, that's not something to quote from me in particular as it wasn't me who said that.

In regards to videos, are you talking about direct download or just videos in general?

If you're talking about videos in general, it actually takes a lot of time to organize a time to for people to meet, remove all the plugs from my computer, drive to the arcade, set up all the equipment, record for hours and figure out what we want to record (practice combos), clean up and remove set up, take it home and view all videos and recut them, recompress, upload and quality check.

Time-wise we probably uploaded a total of 2 hours of footage since we started direct feed recording ourselves. I think a total of 20+ hours was spent on that alone.

Also if we're all working full time and also want to do other things besides playing king of fighters and doing video editing, then I don't believe there will have new videos every week. Besides worrying about all of this, we'd actually like to play the game, practice and have fun as well.  I know I've lost a lot of practice time and just playing the game in general a week or 2 before that tournament. We also already have a hard enough time getting more than 2-3 people at the arcade at the same time for casual play.

If this game was on console, then videos would probably come out a lot more often.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2011, 08:46:53 PM by Ash »

l2slythe

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #1143 on: April 20, 2011, 09:33:22 PM »
Talkin about biting the hand that feeds.
PSN- MrGreen-AI

THE ANSWER

• Legendary Wolf
  • I AM THE ANSWER
    • View Profile
« Reply #1144 on: April 20, 2011, 09:37:06 PM »

I'm not sure what you are referring to, but the Taito type X2 highest output resolution is 720p. So if you are looking for KOF XIII 1080P vids then you might wanna take that to Taito or SNKP. Again your comment is somewhat vague so I'm not sure if that's what you are talking about.
@theanswerkof
twitch.tv/theanswerkof

Mr.KOF

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #1145 on: April 20, 2011, 10:02:45 PM »

I was the one who wanted to push out a combo video for us. I was talking to Ash weeks before and I agreed with him that there are combo videos  that have been displayed already with most of the KOF 13 cast.

eLive.pro|Mr.KOF

Nagare_Ryouma

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #1146 on: April 20, 2011, 10:40:07 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaceFkwJUJQ&feature=channel_video_title

Takuma kicking ass and a neat Andy corner combo.

Finally!!!!
One of the A-Cho also had a Takuma kicking ass and also winning the match with DM.
TODO ME DA!!!
The latest A-cho were really cool, nice variaty, lot of Ryo and some Vice.

Ash

• Scion of Flame
  • Training Mode
    • View Profile
« Reply #1147 on: April 20, 2011, 10:47:38 PM »

I'm not sure what you are referring to, but the Taito type X2 highest output resolution is 720p. So if you are looking for KOF XIII 1080P vids then you might wanna take that to Taito or SNKP. Again your comment is somewhat vague so I'm not sure if that's what you are talking about.

I think he just means there's hunger for more videos, not the resolution. It's understandable to want more, just trying to point out it's not as simple as recording from console, then upload. I think once a month is a good amount to upload. Other fighting games have a lot more videos out because there's a lot more people playing, recording and uploading.

Shiranui_ninja

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1148 on: April 21, 2011, 10:40:15 AM »
Nico vids from Japan, thanks to MMCafe:

KOF13: Osaka vs Kyoto Prefecture Pt.1

KOF13: Osaka vs Kyoto Prefecture Pt.2

KOF13: Hyogo Prefecture vs Kaoru Woo Pt.1

KOF13: Hyogo Prefecture vs Kaoru Woo Pt.2

I love to see characters like Ryo, Terry and Chin defeating K's, Raidens and Elizabeths :P
« Last Edit: April 21, 2011, 11:38:54 AM by Shiranui_ninja »
PSN: Shiranui_ninja
KOF XIII main team: Mai/King/Mature

Aenthin

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
    • Fuck Yeah! Ash Crimson
« Reply #1149 on: April 21, 2011, 12:22:20 PM »
Those were mighty Ryo, Terry and Maxima players over there on the first vid.

*still watching the rest*

MUSOLINI

• Legendary Wolf
  • PSN id: Musolini187 Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #1150 on: April 21, 2011, 02:33:46 PM »

I was the one who wanted to push out a combo video for us. I was talking to Ash weeks before and I agreed with him that there are combo videos  that have been displayed already with most of the KOF 13 cast.

i meant release the vids already recorded by you guys. i thought you guys had more material but didnt have the time to upload all of it.

and a combo vid would be welcome. also i think most of the combos are not displayed at all. only hd combos for the most part. there are a million different possibilities with dc cancelling and ex moves into other moves, im way WAY more interrested in something like thast than in some shitty hd combo (yes some are nice, but hd mode in itself blows imo, never really cared for  custom combos in kof, hence i like 98 but 02 not soo much).

l2slyte, merely pointing out that the great quality vids will be missed isnt biting. instead of being a dog like you that does bark a lot, bark up some other tree.
In the end, there can only be XIII.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1p0XsEizwHA

Still mo sweet Chariots, keep on swingin'!

Diavle

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1151 on: April 21, 2011, 05:26:30 PM »
Nico vids from Japan, thanks to MMCafe:

KOF13: Osaka vs Kyoto Prefecture Pt.1

KOF13: Osaka vs Kyoto Prefecture Pt.2

KOF13: Hyogo Prefecture vs Kaoru Woo Pt.1

KOF13: Hyogo Prefecture vs Kaoru Woo Pt.2

Killer Kim in the 3rd and 4th vids. his combos are a joy to watch. It was also interesting how the guy liked to activate HD outside of combos with Ash.

Ash

• Scion of Flame
  • Training Mode
    • View Profile
« Reply #1152 on: April 21, 2011, 06:57:28 PM »

i meant release the vids already recorded by you guys. i thought you guys had more material but didnt have the time to upload all of it.

and a combo vid would be welcome. also i think most of the combos are not displayed at all. only hd combos for the most part. there are a million different possibilities with dc cancelling and ex moves into other moves, im way WAY more interrested in something like thast than in some shitty hd combo (yes some are nice, but hd mode in itself blows imo, never really cared for  custom combos in kof, hence i like 98 but 02 not soo much).

l2slyte, merely pointing out that the great quality vids will be missed isnt biting. instead of being a dog like you that does bark a lot, bark up some other tree.

Unfortunately that's all we have for now. I'll update you guys when the next batch will be coming.

THE ANSWER

• Legendary Wolf
  • I AM THE ANSWER
    • View Profile
« Reply #1153 on: April 21, 2011, 07:52:47 PM »
Kaoru is Godlike!!!
@theanswerkof
twitch.tv/theanswerkof

Nagare_Ryouma

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile