Author Topic: The King of Fighters XIII Video Thread  (Read 1027576 times)

l2slythe

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
Re: The King of Fighters XIII Video Thread
« Reply #1155 on: April 21, 2011, 08:25:25 PM »
cmon man direct feed 720p hd movies are lacking. dont be like that, just leave your pc on when tyou leave and it might be done when your back. i thought you guys where gonna release a combo movie and refference movies.

Musolini, how i saw it, you were merely being rude. Instead of a "thank you SoCal for all the wonderful videos", you want more (which is ok), but asking... not even asking, demanding it in such a rude manner.  Maybe my English comprehension is so bad that i was suppose to get "i meant release the vids already recorded by you guys. i thought you guys had more material but didnt have the time to upload all of it" from what you first said.

Sorry for going off topic fellas.
PSN- MrGreen-AI

Ash

• Scion of Flame
  • Training Mode
    • View Profile
« Reply #1156 on: April 21, 2011, 08:34:47 PM »
Nico vids from Japan, thanks to MMCafe:

KOF13: Osaka vs Kyoto Prefecture Pt.1

KOF13: Osaka vs Kyoto Prefecture Pt.2

KOF13: Hyogo Prefecture vs Kaoru Woo Pt.1

KOF13: Hyogo Prefecture vs Kaoru Woo Pt.2

Killer Kim in the 3rd and 4th vids. his combos are a joy to watch. It was also interesting how the guy liked to activate HD outside of combos with Ash.

At the end of the first vid, that was accidental. He was trying to continue the combo further by doing b+D (which he missed) into BC.

First match of second vid, BC was also accidental. Buffering ABC for Sans Cullotte.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2011, 08:47:40 PM by Ash »

THE ANSWER

• Legendary Wolf
  • I AM THE ANSWER
    • View Profile
« Reply #1157 on: April 21, 2011, 10:24:12 PM »

Killer Kim in the 3rd and 4th vids. his combos are a joy to watch. It was also interesting how the guy liked to activate HD outside of combos with Ash.

At the end of the first vid, that was accidental. He was trying to continue the combo further by doing b+D (which he missed) into BC.

First match of second vid, BC was also accidental. Buffering ABC for Sans Cullotte.

Oooooor..... maybe he know something you don't know O_o huh Ash?
@theanswerkof
twitch.tv/theanswerkof

Ash

• Scion of Flame
  • Training Mode
    • View Profile
« Reply #1158 on: April 21, 2011, 10:32:02 PM »

Oooooor..... maybe he know something you don't know O_o huh Ash?

Nah he knows the same thing I do - how to drop combos and accidental hyperdrives =P

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1159 on: April 21, 2011, 10:57:18 PM »
also i think most of the combos are not displayed at all. only hd combos for the most part. there are a million different possibilities with dc cancelling and ex moves into other moves, im way WAY more interrested in something like thast than in some shitty hd combo (yes some are nice, but hd mode in itself blows imo, never really cared for  custom combos in kof, hence i like 98 but 02 not soo much).

I think BY NOW, we all know what you prefer and what you find interesting.  I'm not disagreeing that there's more combos to explore but it's not simply feasible sometimes to cater to everyone's demands.  Perhaps down the road. 

Nah he knows the same thing I do - how to drop combos and accidental hyperdrives =P

Peesh, you don't need Japanese videos to teach you that, just watch mine ;)

Ash

• Scion of Flame
  • Training Mode
    • View Profile
« Reply #1160 on: April 21, 2011, 11:37:26 PM »
also i think most of the combos are not displayed at all. only hd combos for the most part. there are a million different possibilities with dc cancelling and ex moves into other moves, im way WAY more interrested in something like thast than in some shitty hd combo (yes some are nice, but hd mode in itself blows imo, never really cared for  custom combos in kof, hence i like 98 but 02 not soo much).

I think BY NOW, we all know what you prefer and what you find interesting.  I'm not disagreeing that there's more combos to explore but it's not simply feasible sometimes to cater to everyone's demands.  Perhaps down the road.  

Peesh, you don't need Japanese videos to teach you that, just watch mine ;)
[/quote]

I was born with that skill =P

Regarding combos that aren't HD combos. It's pretty much going to be the same thing as the ender of the HD combos, so it's almost redundant to post regular/single drive combos.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2011, 07:32:17 AM by Kane317 »

HaxMurderer

• Strongest Tiger
  • aka NegroNinja aka Biki aka HotPockets
    • View Profile
« Reply #1161 on: April 22, 2011, 09:23:56 PM »
lol which one of you guys made this?: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSmgtBuV6aU

Ash

• Scion of Flame
  • Training Mode
    • View Profile
« Reply #1162 on: April 22, 2011, 09:31:27 PM »
lol which one of you guys made this?: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSmgtBuV6aU

Nice hahaha, but that wasn't one of us

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1163 on: April 22, 2011, 09:36:58 PM »

solidshark

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1164 on: April 22, 2011, 09:47:30 PM »

Ok I admit, it was m-

sorry, I couldn't do it. Wasn't me. I did have unofficial commercials planned, but this wasn't one of them. It's not bad though; sort of nice to note the difference between newer SF and KOF.
"You had guts kid; now clean them up off the pavement"
-Terry Bogard, 1995

HaxMurderer

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #1165 on: April 22, 2011, 10:03:49 PM »
Hahaha I like the cheesiness of it all, almost makes me wanna do my own, but it'd probably be worse...I"LL DO IT!

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1166 on: April 23, 2011, 12:52:20 AM »
More XIII love from the Land of the Rising Sun KOF XIII Carnival: 2011 04-09 野試合動画.

Strangely this is part 3 and I can't find the other parts yet.

Nagare_Ryouma

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #1167 on: April 23, 2011, 02:38:48 AM »
More XIII love from the Land of the Rising Sun KOF XIII Carnival: 2011 04-09 野試合動画.

Strangely this is part 3 and I can't find the other parts yet.

A little Takuma, nice.
While I was checking that video, I couldnt resist and I checked again the videos of Kaoru's Kim.
I am still impressed. I WANT THIS GAME NOW.

HaxMurderer

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #1168 on: April 23, 2011, 03:15:00 AM »
I already said it on the page, buf gadlyke terraaaaaaaaaaye combo. The way he opened that sucker up for the HD String was super surprise buttsex. SHIT WAS SO ARPE!

MUSOLINI

• Legendary Wolf
  • PSN id: Musolini187 Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #1169 on: April 23, 2011, 03:22:23 AM »
im glad all the characters that seemed low tier in the beginning are getting shown promising in a lot of vids. kaorus kim was really good. cant wait to see that terry combo.
In the end, there can only be XIII.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1p0XsEizwHA

Still mo sweet Chariots, keep on swingin'!