Dream Cancel Forum

News:

New to the forums? Introduce yourself HERE!

The King of Fighters XIII Video Thread

Started by krazykone123, July 26, 2010, 09:33:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shiranui_ninja

Quote from: SAB-CA on July 11, 2011, 11:37:28 PM
Kim's air EXDM might might be a hint at even more changes
Wait! I did miss that detail! You are totally right! I hope Mai will be able to do it too, this will be great, 'cause she could cancel hisatsu into her EXDM on air. Definitely the game will have some refinaments. It has been reported that in KOF-i Goro can cancel Ukemi, which can not be canceled in arcade version (this is what I hear), so I expecting some arrengements like these ones in console version. Better damage scaling for Mai's DM? A dream coming true...

Atlus announcing Billy Kane officialy in its website and it says "Coming October 2011" ^_^
http://www.atlus.com/kofxiii/
PSN: Shiranui_ninja
KOF XIII main team: Mai/King/Mature

Delta

Terry's NeoMAX only costed 2 bars in that video O.o

EDIT.- Nevermind, this is being discussed in the other thread.

SAB-CA

Quote from: Shiranui_ninja on July 11, 2011, 11:52:05 PM
Wait! I did miss that detail! You are totally right! I hope Mai will be able to do it too, this will be great, 'cause she could cancel hisatsu into her EXDM on air. Definitely the game will have some refinaments.

I'd like to see her able to do that too ^_^ Makes sense, EXPECIALLY since she only has one DM. Maybe we'd see more proper use of her Dives / Crossup dives then, too...

If this leads to more EXDMs in general, that'd be great.

Quote from: Shiranui_ninja on July 11, 2011, 11:52:05 PM
It has been reported that in KOF-i Goro can cancel Ukemi, which can not be canceled in arcade version (this is what I hear), so I expecting some arrengements like these ones in console version.

It was later pointed out that he could cancel the weak Ukemi even in the arcade (which already allows him to do some throw combos he couldn't otherwise), so I don't think that's an actual change, unless it got deeper since I last heard.

Shiranui_ninja

Quote from: SAB-CA on July 12, 2011, 12:10:09 AM
EXPECIALLY
LOL! xDD

It was later pointed out that he could cancel the weak Ukemi even in the arcade (which already allows him to do some throw combos he couldn't otherwise), so I don't think that's an actual change, unless it got deeper since I last heard.
Oh, cool. I didn't know this second part, thank you for clarify me :)

Kane317

Quote from: Shiranui_ninja on July 12, 2011, 12:25:15 AM
EXPECIALLY
LOL! xDD

Oh, cool. I didn't know this second part, thank you for clarify me :)

I pointed it out =(.  Nods at the trailer, can't wait for more info!

DJMirror949

Moebius

Xxenace

Shiranui_ninja

Quote from: Moebius on July 14, 2011, 03:39:59 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cg3eqXwH7V0

Max cancel combo video

Nice combos!! Loving Mai's one :)  Is not her most powerful combo with 5 stocks, but is stylish

Diavle

SAB-CA

Quote from: ReXXXSoprano on July 14, 2011, 03:42:16 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DY6hd9TPT0c

What a refreshing style of play for JP Videos. I'm a bit bias because there was so much solid Leona ^_^ Also watching Iori and Mature pressure (WOW, been a while Mature!), Andy going for resets off Kuuhadan breaking, all with an overall a different pace than most KCE or A-Cho vids, was just nice.

It's funny to hear people speak of how much they miss Iori's Rekkas, but then see how much pressure he gets off his "new" advancing specials, plus the fact that his EX variations give him invulnerability (and one of the normal ones gives some low invincibility). If we do get 95 Iori as DLC, it'll be great to see which one ends up better in this games systems.

Aenthin

Shiranui_ninja

Great video. I was expecting corner combos like video was released some time ago from japanese players, but this one explores more Mai's mid-screen tools and I find it very interesting to see, I must say.
Her last combo could be about 100% if her DM and NM don't scale poorly... I would like to see this fixed in console version.