Author Topic: The King of Fighters XIII Video Thread  (Read 1027682 times)

IceWater

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: The King of Fighters XIII Video Thread
« Reply #1770 on: August 10, 2011, 04:17:45 PM »
Pfffft showoff, at least you got some combos in along with a not so random neomax though. Nothing's worse than waiting for a game to come out and having nothing to watch but people playing it who have no idea what they're doing.
Xbox Live: Austinm416
Games: SF3OE/KOFXIII

SAB-CA

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
    • Studio Artic Bananna!
« Reply #1771 on: August 11, 2011, 12:32:11 AM »
Yup, I know what you mean... you kinda scream at the screen "LET ME PLAY! WHY SHOULD YOU BE THERE AND NOT ME!" :( My personal pet peeve is watching people who don't use hops, haha. "This is KOF! STOP THE FULL JUMPS!" (Ironically, I couldn't find many hop normals I liked well with Hwa... I guess I still want him to heavy-hop like Terry or Takuma, which is so far from how he actually is...)

Anyway! Haunts / IPWinner have uploaded vids from the Southtown Ranbats to Youtube! The subtitle of this series is apparently "Watch Chin destroy people left and right", followed right by "Watch as Ash plays other people than Ash", with a helping of "Giovanni, KoF's Popeye!" in there somewhere.

http://iplaywinner.com/news/2011/8/10/southtown-arcade-king-of-fighters-xiii-ranbat-replays.html

Dale

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #1772 on: August 11, 2011, 01:24:57 AM »
You probably should have gave that dude some pointers so people watching his web show could better understand the game. I was surprised you didn't do go into drive mode with Hwa.

HaxMurderer

• Strongest Tiger
  • aka NegroNinja aka Biki aka HotPockets
    • View Profile
« Reply #1773 on: August 11, 2011, 01:30:44 AM »
I'M A FRAUD!!!! T_T

SAB-CA

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
    • Studio Artic Bananna!
« Reply #1774 on: August 11, 2011, 01:51:36 AM »
You probably should have gave that dude some pointers so people watching his web show could better understand the game. I was surprised you didn't do go into drive mode with Hwa.

He didn't tell me till like.. after the vid started, lol. He said "Hey, in this match, go all out!". I would have liked to have gone into hyperdrive mode, but the 2 issue were A) I sucked at hyper drive on those sticks (quite possibly in general, haha), I get negative-edge presses all the time when going HD, and B) The Console-version slowdown never agreed with me, the few times I HD's over that weekend. I thought it best to stay away from slowdown-inducing stuff whole being filmed, anywho ("So here's our preview of KoF XIII, a buggy mess that locked up halfway through the match!" would have left a bad impression!)

Maybe I'll get to make up for my lamer play when console release comes up... "Hey! Lets do a First-to-10 for vglounge, Online gaming edition, to show off the WONDERFUL NETCODE!" That'd actually be pretty fun to do...

I had little idea of his skill level before it was all over; Afterwards, he sat beside me, and we talked about the gameplay systems afterwards.

SAB-CA

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
    • Studio Artic Bananna!
« Reply #1775 on: August 11, 2011, 03:22:28 AM »

DarKaoZ

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1776 on: August 11, 2011, 03:24:50 AM »
^ Yeah, just saw them. Most likely tonight we will get a KOFXIII Blog update.

EDIT: It seems it's already up, damn they are fast! lol
« Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 03:26:24 AM by DarKaoZ »

Ashspiralingblood

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #1777 on: August 11, 2011, 03:56:15 AM »
Saiki is officially my favorite out of the of the console exclusive characters release so far, that voice and the refreshing game play.
Cant wait for the remaining 3 or 2, hopefully another character is revealed by the end of the months.

Chipymax

• Rising Dragon
  • Life is only one, so live it!!! Bronx, New York
    • View Profile
« Reply #1778 on: August 11, 2011, 04:42:08 AM »
I'm really looking forward to play Saiki, he does feel like a new char., and not an Ash Clone.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 04:43:40 AM by Chipymax »
Xbox live: Chipymax

a11111357

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #1779 on: August 12, 2011, 01:04:19 PM »

SAB-CA

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
    • Studio Artic Bananna!
« Reply #1780 on: August 12, 2011, 10:21:39 PM »
« Last Edit: August 12, 2011, 10:42:51 PM by Kane317 »

DarKaoZ

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1782 on: August 13, 2011, 09:43:50 AM »
Awesome! I love how specific some of the videos are, finally got to see Elizabeth Boobs! lol

Wow the tutorial does teach even the basics, I wonder how advance it goes. But I would had wished for Takuma to be there instead, Rose giving the instruction on a dojo looks weird. =/

Chipymax

• Rising Dragon
  • Life is only one, so live it!!! Bronx, New York
    • View Profile
« Reply #1783 on: August 13, 2011, 07:15:16 PM »
Awesome! I love how specific some of the videos are, finally got to see Elizabeth Boobs! lol

Wow the tutorial does teach even the basics, I wonder how advance it goes. But I would had wished for Takuma to be there instead, Rose giving the instruction on a dojo looks weird. =/

Yeah! Takuma or Butt will be more awesome.
Xbox live: Chipymax

F3OM3X

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #1784 on: August 14, 2011, 12:39:45 AM »
Hello
Im new to Dream Cancel forum but i went to EVO this YEar and i recorded a few matches i Dont know by Name all the players that i recorded but i hope u watch them and like..

http://youtu.be/W8E9UCfLXEc

i recorded like 5 of them there on my channel

See u guys laters