Author Topic: The King of Fighters XIII Video Thread  (Read 1027901 times)

solidshark

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
Re: The King of Fighters XIII Video Thread
« Reply #1905 on: August 31, 2011, 03:41:09 AM »
funny thing is the WHOLE video I was waiting for chun-li to win! ^-^ yay Mai!!!!!

Exactly what I thought would happen. Funny how Chun got finished like a Scorpion opponent. Showed the importance of a roll though. Too bad they never let Chun-Li parry anything.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2011, 03:51:47 AM by solidshark »
"You had guts kid; now clean them up off the pavement"
-Terry Bogard, 1995

Shiranui_ninja

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1906 on: August 31, 2011, 09:57:46 AM »
this might make some fanboys rage
DEATH BATTLE! - Chun-Li VS Mai Shiranui

And somewhere in Spain, there is some guy doing a party so epic that the loud from the music can be heared even from south america

Hahaha, of course. I didn't expect Mai won since ChunLi and SF are more popular than Mai and KOF, and ChunLi is like the Goddess of fighting games. But yeah, if you ask to me Mai has better skills and more style :P
PSN: Shiranui_ninja
KOF XIII main team: Mai/King/Mature

milesw

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #1907 on: September 01, 2011, 12:03:20 AM »
yesss finally some new kce vids
KOF XIII KCE公開動画 その318 ハレごろ〜セレクション1
Oh haregoro! <333

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm15477238
(rexxsoprano hasnt uploaded 319 yet)
« Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 12:23:41 AM by milesw »
満月の夜にまた会おうか!

My youtube
http://www.youtube.com/user/mairusu1

ReXXXSoprano

• New Challenger
    • View Profile

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1909 on: September 01, 2011, 02:03:47 AM »

ReXXXSoprano

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #1910 on: September 01, 2011, 02:40:28 AM »
I just did.

Enjoy.

Thanks Rexx!

No problem. Just putting in that work for the fam. Think nothing of it.

Reiki.Kito

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1911 on: September 02, 2011, 12:31:24 AM »
Okay, so I don't know if this was posted, but IPW did a segment on KoF XIII in their new webisode of "Frame Trap". It starts at 26:00 and moves on with footage of Haunts playing the Console version of KoF XIII as well as some customer service feedback for Atlus.

Here we go!

FRAME TRAP - Episode One (Pilot Season)

Direct Link to KoF XIII Portion (Starting at 26:00): http://youtu.be/W9hgi2HTDlk?t=26m

Also, can't figure out how to make the youtube link work. (To Get a Youtube video to display here, just paste the full (not shortened) URL in the post.) -SAB CA
« Last Edit: September 02, 2011, 12:40:41 AM by SAB-CA »

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1912 on: September 02, 2011, 06:17:54 AM »
Okay, so I don't know if this was posted, but IPW did a segment on KoF XIII in their new webisode of "Frame Trap". It starts at 26:00 and moves on with footage of Haunts playing the Console version of KoF XIII as well as some customer service feedback for Atlus.

Here we go!

FRAME TRAP - Episode One (Pilot Season)

Direct Link to KoF XIII Portion (Starting at 26:00): http://youtu.be/W9hgi2HTDlk?t=26m

Also, can't figure out how to make the youtube link work. (To Get a Youtube video to display here, just paste the full (not shortened) URL in the post.) -SAB CA

Good stuff, I watched the whole section about XIII.  Looks like the trend is to do the podcasts live much like elive.pro; I'll be tuning in every week just to show my support for Haunts who's a huge advocate for XIII.

---

Back to Rexx's video:
1. KOF XIII KCE公開動画 その319 ハレごろ〜セレクション2 (8m54s)

Shows yet another mid combo, independent HD activation with Kyo.  I suppose the advantage of doing so is that you conserve more meter and allow slightly longer juggles?  Interesting...so far only Iori, Kyo and K' have this type of luxury AFAIK. EDIT: I suppose Athena probably could do the same as well.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2011, 06:23:04 AM by Kane317 »

Amedø310

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1913 on: September 02, 2011, 06:21:00 AM »
So basically, Kyo's ex qcf+K is 2002um qcf+D....

Dark Chaotix

• Strongest Tiger
  • The Devil Of Dream Cancel
    • View Profile
    • Orochinagi
« Reply #1914 on: September 03, 2011, 04:23:04 AM »
Shows yet another mid combo, independent HD activation with Kyo.  I suppose the advantage of doing so is that you conserve more meter and allow slightly longer juggles?  Interesting...so far only Iori, Kyo and K' have this type of luxury AFAIK. EDIT: I suppose Athena probably could do the same as well.

Technically Kula can do it too.

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1915 on: September 03, 2011, 05:12:03 AM »
Shows yet another mid combo, independent HD activation with Kyo.  I suppose the advantage of doing so is that you conserve more meter and allow slightly longer juggles?  Interesting...so far only Iori, Kyo and K' have this type of luxury AFAIK. EDIT: I suppose Athena probably could do the same as well.

Technically Kula can do it too.

Really?  Off of which move?  Her Ex Breath?  Damn Kula, like she needs another advantage...

Dark Chaotix

• Strongest Tiger
  • The Devil Of Dream Cancel
    • View Profile
    • Orochinagi
« Reply #1916 on: September 03, 2011, 05:23:52 AM »
Yes EX breath in corner.

Diavle

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1917 on: September 03, 2011, 08:17:13 AM »

Another thing I really liked they were doing, and was kinda expecting people to do from day one, is converting anti-air DPs into combo opportunities. The guy kept anti-airing with Kyo and then drive canceling into QCF+K for further juggling.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2011, 08:21:15 AM by Diavle »

Sharnt

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #1918 on: September 03, 2011, 08:37:57 AM »
I REALLY don't think it worth it in terms of damages, especially with kyo, k' and Iori who they have such great command move, it will be often, if not always, better to do normal, hd, normal command move combo hd.

Because the hd cancel allows you to add lots of damage by this way and it didn't consume any special hd gauge, just the time to do it, and it is very short in fact.
Follow me on Twitter for a lot of stuff on KoF XIII :
https://twitter.com/SharntGroMuzo

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1919 on: September 03, 2011, 09:54:14 AM »
How did I miss this slaughter with Haragoro's Joe in 318? KOF XIII KCE公開動画 その318 ハレごろ〜セレクション1 (13m25s).

(Thanks HaxMurderer for pointing this out on FB).
« Last Edit: September 03, 2011, 08:06:20 PM by Kane317 »