Author Topic: The King of Fighters XIII Video Thread  (Read 1027593 times)

Zabel

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
Re: The King of Fighters XIII Video Thread
« Reply #225 on: September 17, 2010, 12:54:02 PM »

i almost fed up with those vids... always the same chars (except some Kim or Duolon or Joe)... -.-

It's either watch those or watch ours with a little more variety but mediocre gameplay. :(

at least u guys choose somebody else beside K,K,K,E .. just watch a K'vs K' ... so boring.. it's more fun watching 2k2um matches -.-

So you can see K', Kasumi, Nameless everywhere and bitch about that? People trying to play seriously choose whoever is strongest for the most part to win. Complaining about is going to do nothing, hell try to play & practice as much ass possible to show that you're characters that you want to be top can hang. Hell alot of this complaining is that specific characters that you're fans of not being used, hell you'd probably even bitch then.

fiol

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: September 17, 2010, 01:01:56 PM »

i almost fed up with those vids... always the same chars (except some Kim or Duolon or Joe)... -.-

It's either watch those or watch ours with a little more variety but mediocre gameplay. :(

at least u guys choose somebody else beside K,K,K,E .. just watch a K'vs K' ... so boring.. it's more fun watching 2k2um matches -.-

So you can see K', Kasumi, Nameless everywhere and bitch about that? People trying to play seriously choose whoever is strongest for the most part to win. Complaining about is going to do nothing, hell try to play & practice as much ass possible to show that you're characters that you want to be top can hang. Hell alot of this complaining is that specific characters that you're fans of not being used, hell you'd probably even bitch then.

it's not only K,K,N in 2k2um -.-
I always found boring to watch matches were players chose only top tiers chars .. at the beginnng it was fun but not it's getting boring and boring. That's why i'm looking forward to see Ogosho with his team...

KOF XIII: billy, ralf, clark
KOF XII: ralf,kyo,ryo

TYRANNICAL

• Strongest Tiger
  • Beast of Prey
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: September 17, 2010, 01:22:54 PM »
02 has been out longer than XIII so yeah, you'd see a bit more variety but there still are extremely common characters like K'/Nameless/Kasumi  on someone's team.  And people are surprised that they're seeing the same group of characters again and again in KOF?  WTF.  Is XIII your first KOF?  This has been going for over 10 years.  People still use the tops in 98 today.  Same with OG02. 

It's always been like this and the only reason it seems so bad with XIII is because XIII people are constantly looking for more XIII footage/keeping their eye on it.  So it's being shoved in your face.  XIII is a young game and you're going to have to wait for a bit more character variety.
KOF XIII:
-K'/EX Kyo/EX Iori
-K'/Andy/Kyo
-Benimaru(Duo Lon)/Robert/Takuma(Iori)

Might controls everything.

fiol

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: September 17, 2010, 02:34:29 PM »
02 has been out longer than XIII so yeah, you'd see a bit more variety but there still are extremely common characters like K'/Nameless/Kasumi  on someone's team.  And people are surprised that they're seeing the same group of characters again and again in KOF?  WTF.  Is XIII your first KOF?  This has been going for over 10 years.  People still use the tops in 98 today.  Same with OG02. 

It's always been like this and the only reason it seems so bad with XIII is because XIII people are constantly looking for more XIII footage/keeping their eye on it.  So it's being shoved in your face.  XIII is a young game and you're going to have to wait for a bit more character variety.

as i said to me it's the same with all the kof,eh

Rex Dart

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: September 17, 2010, 04:11:25 PM »
Well I was pretty happy to see such an excellent display of Duolon's abilities. His EX-floor kick into his DM from full screen was awesome. The same player kept Kim as his last character, but he never seemed to do anything really awesome with him. Well, he didn't get much of a chance to, but still.

C 3

• Rising Dragon
  • Cat stance ftw
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: September 17, 2010, 08:16:11 PM »

While I do agree it's becoming a bit routine to see K' and Kyo + others, you also have to understand that there are players out there whos favourite characters are K' and Kyo (and the other routine characters) and they are in heaven right now.  On top of that, a lot of these videos are from tournaments or serious matches in general, and they are playing to win.  Furthermore, be thankful they are posting up lots of high level video at all! when ssf4 was coming out, they posted a video once every 2 weeks or so, and they were usually really scrubby.  Keep up the good work gentlemen/ladies.

JTSNOW6

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: September 17, 2010, 10:23:43 PM »
^^ Correction: Gentlemen/Affinity

WHERE OH WHERE IS AFFINITY!?!?!?

Gorehound

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: September 17, 2010, 10:25:02 PM »
I just skip the K' matches and go straight for the matches using different characters.

MUSOLINI

• Legendary Wolf
  • PSN id: Musolini187 Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: September 18, 2010, 02:14:54 AM »
I just skip the K' matches and go straight for the matches using different characters.

same here.
In the end, there can only be XIII.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1p0XsEizwHA

Still mo sweet Chariots, keep on swingin'!

venusandeve

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: September 18, 2010, 02:47:33 AM »
+eleventy billion. pretty tired of raiden.
KoF XIII... Needs more Angel, Vanessa and Blue Mary! ^^

Mazinkaiser

• Strongest Tiger
  • Debiru Mashin
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: September 18, 2010, 04:01:19 AM »
pretty tired of raiden.

quote, K & Kyo and whatever by the way is ok to see over and over.. but the fat ass spamming s.A hoping to connect drop kick is a plague

The Ed

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: September 18, 2010, 08:47:22 AM »
pretty tired of raiden.

quote, K & Kyo and whatever by the way is ok to see over and over.. but the fat ass spamming s.A hoping to connect drop kick is a plague

QFT.  And this is arcade play mind you.  If the home version has this shit....ugh. 

But Hey, at least we're seeing some better players branch out a bit.  A couple Kims, some Joe, even an Athena sighting.

fiol

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: September 18, 2010, 09:32:20 AM »
pretty tired of raiden.

i too am fed up to see all those raiden that just do that combo.. if they fuck it up, they are dead meat. i can understand that that combo does huge damage but once u miss it, u r definitely dead.
i dont understand why ppl who use raiden play like that... raiden has other moves than the charge kick (luckly there are some good raiden players who knows how to actually play him).

Zabel

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: September 18, 2010, 10:11:31 AM »
Gah. They use him like that because it's effective as seen at SBO. Jesus, it really sounds like all of you have never really watched high level play in anything ever. News flash people play strong characters & usually play them in similar ways that get results. Insanity yes I know.

venusandeve

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: September 18, 2010, 11:35:06 AM »
but why they allowed 2 drop kicks to charge at the same time is beyond me...
KoF XIII... Needs more Angel, Vanessa and Blue Mary! ^^