Author Topic: The King of Fighters XIII Video Thread  (Read 1027436 times)

theodora

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
Re: The King of Fighters XIII Video Thread
« Reply #2070 on: October 06, 2011, 05:51:16 AM »
Is this the Console version? I think K' is still over powered, although he doesn't look as bad as the arcade version. Kula is over powered either. I know she is strong, but I don't think she is that strong!?

I think SNK still have a lot to do with this game.
The truth is a lie
The justice is an illusion
Do not accept the world as it is

4leaf

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2071 on: October 06, 2011, 05:51:52 AM »
new kce vid? around 9:30, dune messing around on elive, etc...
http://www.elive.pro/en/watch/GDItBVgHI1TH

if posted already... here it is again.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2011, 06:07:02 AM by 4leaf »

bigvador

• Scion of Flame
  • YOU CANT HELP ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #2072 on: October 06, 2011, 06:01:11 AM »
Is this the Console version? I think K' is still over powered, although he doesn't look as bad as the arcade version. Kula is over powered either. I know she is strong, but I don't think she is that strong!?

K and kula aint all that powerfull the just have a few more options (really good options) i dont see why people get nerfed i mean i think everybody should get buffed but thats for a different thread

Saitsuofleaves

• Legendary Wolf
  • Even in the Darkness, Light Shines Through
    • View Profile
« Reply #2073 on: October 06, 2011, 06:15:03 AM »

K' has to burn a bit more meter to keep his effectiveness.  He also can't get free meaty pressure off of Ein Trigger and his j.B never crosses up now.

Kula just lost Invul on EX Lay Spin which was a ridiculous move.  Free half screen entry that goes through everything (or reversal option) that's safe on block (I believe at least) and if it lands you get a full combo?  Just losing the invul frames is fine, now she has to use her other tools to get in or get around fireballs, and hell, she might actually start using her DMs.
On 5/26, something that defined a generation shall make its rightful return.  #Toonamisbackbitches.  Prepare yourselves.  Bang.

MUSOLINI

• Legendary Wolf
  • PSN id: Musolini187 Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #2074 on: October 06, 2011, 06:29:45 AM »
man im ready for some dlc characters gameplay vids. i wonder if ex kyo has his 235 x2 dm as the standard.
In the end, there can only be XIII.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1p0XsEizwHA

Still mo sweet Chariots, keep on swingin'!

Reiki.Kito

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #2075 on: October 06, 2011, 08:16:29 AM »
Did anyone see K' EX Ein Trigger -> Second Shoot? That fireball stopped and then revved up to full speed. What was that?

Saitsuofleaves

• Legendary Wolf
  • Even in the Darkness, Light Shines Through
    • View Profile
« Reply #2076 on: October 06, 2011, 08:25:51 AM »
Did anyone see K' EX Ein Trigger -> Second Shoot? That fireball stopped and then revved up to full speed. What was that?

Yeah, I noticed that too, but since I rarely saw EX ET into Second Shoot, I figured it wasn't anything different.
On 5/26, something that defined a generation shall make its rightful return.  #Toonamisbackbitches.  Prepare yourselves.  Bang.

Dechimo

• New Challenger
  • KOF Forever
    • View Profile
« Reply #2077 on: October 06, 2011, 09:10:47 AM »
Kof Xlll console opening in HD
opening kof13 console.avi

PSN: kimkaphan

arstal

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2079 on: October 06, 2011, 12:19:29 PM »
I really wish Kula would have had her outfit in the intro as her outfit instead of what she has now.

SAB-CA

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
    • Studio Artic Bananna!
« Reply #2080 on: October 06, 2011, 12:29:55 PM »
I really wish Kula would have had her outfit in the intro as her outfit instead of what she has now.

All she did was take the vest / jacket off. Given what they pulled with Kyo's new "old" look, who knows... could happen.

Would be nice if all characters got a 2nd palette set somehow... would be especially interesting to see if they'd do anything dramatically different or inventive.

Amedø310

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #2081 on: October 06, 2011, 01:43:20 PM »
Keep in mind that Kula's Dp is now 02 dp which is a nerf. On full contact, dp+C 2nd hit will whiff on crouching opponents.

Delta

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #2082 on: October 06, 2011, 07:30:13 PM »
Keep in mind that Kula's Dp is now 02 dp which is a nerf. On full contact, dp+C 2nd hit will whiff on crouching opponents.

That also happened in the 1.1 version of XIII.

EDIT: i just checked, and if Kula is totally close to the crouching opponent, the 2nd hit of the DP will miss, but if she is a bit away from the opponent, both hits will connect. Weird i say.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2011, 07:36:42 PM by Delta »

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #2083 on: October 06, 2011, 10:45:08 PM »

That also happened in the 1.1 version of XIII.

EDIT: i just checked, and if Kula is totally close to the crouching opponent, the 2nd hit of the DP will miss, but if she is a bit away from the opponent, both hits will connect. Weird i say.

Interesting, so I guess you *should* combo two d.Bs before doing the dp+C...

---

I wanted to point out again that the combo in video 2 for Flame Iori is pretty stylish. EDIT: I just noticed he can do s.B --> s.C
« Last Edit: October 06, 2011, 11:03:55 PM by Kane317 »

BioBooster

• Legendary Wolf
  • PSN: BioBoosterUnit
    • View Profile
« Reply #2084 on: October 07, 2011, 01:59:29 AM »
man im ready for some dlc characters gameplay vids. i wonder if ex kyo has his 235 x2 dm as the standard.

Same here. I bet his 235 x2 dm is his super, have doubts that he will have two supers, although it would be easy to give him Orochinagi as well.

I'm especially starved for some ex Kyo footage as he would be a main for me where regular Kyo is not atm. They will have to announce officially that he will be in the game first before we start seeing any footage (as if people don't already know) - sigh, more waiting.  Also wondering what they will do with Mr. Karate Takuma - he's the real mystery...