Author Topic: The King of Fighters XIII Video Thread  (Read 1027483 times)

a11111357

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile

BioBooster

• Legendary Wolf
  • PSN: BioBoosterUnit
    • View Profile
Re: The King of Fighters XIII Video Thread
« Reply #2731 on: January 06, 2012, 03:50:45 PM »
Summore NESTS Kyo:

KOF XIII NESTS style京 サンプルコンボvol.1
KOF XIII NESTS style京 サンプルコンボvol.2

The guy has a mess of vids for other chrs on his channel as well, probably decent for combo ideas.

Mienaikage

• Rising Dragon
  • V-Slasher for Victory! ✌
    • View Profile
    • Homepage
« Reply #2732 on: January 07, 2012, 02:33:29 AM »
Made a new combo video for Leona:

The King of Fighters XIII: Leona Combo Video

a11111357

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #2733 on: January 07, 2012, 08:36:41 AM »
Naraku Otoshi *5

INVOKE 連技.3gp

YasakaniX

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2734 on: January 08, 2012, 09:35:38 AM »
What's up KOF Players! I've started doing something unique for the fighting game commute which I don't call Let's Play... For all fighting games I consider be called Let's Fight. It's fighting games with it's own unique title! However as a KOF fan I did something unique as well. I will have a series of King of Survival videos pertaining to survival matches to share my gameplays with ya! I hope you enjoy them! :)
"King of Survival" King of Fighters XIII - Kim Kaphwan Second Wind

Tanner

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2735 on: January 10, 2012, 06:38:24 AM »
No offense, but I'm not sure why you posted that video.  It's just 15 minutes of low level play against the computer.  I encourage you to look over these forums and check out SRK's kof wiki so you can learn more about the basics.

YasakaniX

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2736 on: January 10, 2012, 09:16:19 AM »
No offense, but I'm not sure why you posted that video.  It's just 15 minutes of low level play against the computer.  I encourage you to look over these forums and check out SRK's kof wiki so you can learn more about the basics.

You're just missing the concept of how the video is. It's best ask questions than just assume anything of the sort. Secondly, I could understand for you, that it may not what you would hope for. Let others decide other than just you, okay? Alot of people could make 15min videos, so what's the big deal? Also last time I check I'm not in a SRK forum... This is Dream Cancel right?

Finally okay, maybe to you it's low level just because the concept of this video which I have a video explaining what I do shows the very aspect why this video exist. None taken, again.. I just think you should ask rather than just jump to conclusion on how the video is.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2012, 09:21:00 AM by YasakaniX »

Tanner

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2737 on: January 10, 2012, 10:22:34 AM »
I'm sorry to be so blunt but your gameplay IS in fact, very low level.  I don't mean that as an insult, we all start some where, but don't delude yourself.  And you're right that I only speak for myself, but I can imagine most people don't come to this thread to watch beginners play against the computer for 15 minutes.  Most the videos in this thread are higher level match videos, informational videos or combo videos, so you can see how your video might seem out of place.  Like I said, check out these forums and http://wiki.shoryuken.com/The_King_of_Fighters_XIII if you want to level up your game.

On topic.  For anyone that didn't catch the WP Cup in Brazil, here's the archive:

http://pt-br.twitch.tv/wpgames/b/304905059

HaxMurderer

• Strongest Tiger
  • aka NegroNinja aka Biki aka HotPockets
    • View Profile
« Reply #2738 on: January 10, 2012, 12:55:07 PM »
the idea of documenting someone's growth in the game is interesting, you you should make a blog of this! :D

desmond_kof

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
  • Practice everyday without neglect
    • View Profile
    • DesmondDELAGHETTO youtube page
« Reply #2739 on: January 10, 2012, 04:37:57 PM »
I'm sorry to be so blunt but your gameplay IS in fact, very low level.  I don't mean that as an insult, we all start some where, but don't delude yourself.  And you're right that I only speak for myself, but I can imagine most people don't come to this thread to watch beginners play against the computer for 15 minutes.  Most the videos in this thread are higher level match videos, informational videos or combo videos, so you can see how your video might seem out of place. 

As we don't want discourage people from posting videos of themselves playing, nothing is wrong with sharing feedback and thoughts about it, so everyone should be open and ready for whatever criticism may transpire from posting their videos here...it may help them.
"Do not place so much importance on winning. The fight itself has value."

J.D

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2740 on: January 10, 2012, 05:09:48 PM »
snip

No offense, but the other guy is right.
You should wait a lot more before posting videos.
We are in a competitive website, and I found nothing of value for comp in that video.
If you would have uploaded just one match, it would have summarized everything just fine.

Im not trying to discourage you from asking for feedback, but be aware that we will be really hard on any content because we are constantly looking for new technology.
I hope to see better content from you in the future, but as of now you really need to hit the lab brother.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2012, 05:18:02 PM by J.D »

nilcam

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
  • PSN: nilcam
    • View Profile
« Reply #2741 on: January 10, 2012, 05:31:31 PM »
First off, there's no reason to jump on this dude. He posted a video he thought might be of interest to the community and, in the process, highlighted a need we have in the forum. To answer this need, I have created a video critique thread in the Training Room: http://dreamcancel.com/forum/index.php?topic=1931.new#new

YasakaniX

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2742 on: January 10, 2012, 09:33:32 PM »
It's funny because it because things like this, this is why the fighting game commute is slipping. Just to inform everyone as well.

From the video you have seen and if you possibly seen other videos, they go about certain titles like the one you seen called King of Survivals, specially made for King of Fighters itself, however if there were other fighting games that has survival in it will have it's own title. Yeah, I know I'm not like Daigo, J.Wong, and possibly "Top Tier" players that are pros. I started creating the Let's Fight series as a fighting gamer enthusiast, nuff said. I enjoy the very games just like everyone here and it's funny... 10% of the passionate gamers that are out there or possibly more are around but when it comes to the other percentage they just don't give a damn, either you're good we'll watch, if not then screw you. That's sums up correctly, not to make this a debate or anything but the subject in matter about enjoying what have been giving to us shows the very factor of our existence as fighting gamers and one person summed it up greatly to say how he thinks! May I also ask, for people that has short amount of post as I have, if we are such a competitive forum right? So you're saying that when it comes to newcomers that are interested in fighting games.... Should not be in open arms, this is why I stopped going to SRK from the last 2,3 years. Not saying I can't handle it, but it's funny how the online era completely changed everything. Hence why I work on creative videos on youtube or creative game blogs to help out others and NOT come on forums overall.

UMVC3 The Online Warrior: Episode 10 'Love Of The Game'
« Last Edit: January 10, 2012, 09:40:45 PM by YasakaniX »

Kusanagi-Style

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2743 on: January 10, 2012, 10:34:44 PM »
Can you please post not KOF related stuff in the non kof related section.
KOF XIII: Iori/King/Yuri

sibarraz

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #2744 on: January 10, 2012, 10:46:44 PM »
people, chill out, that video even though is from maximilian series, I think that could work for FG in general

Waifu Material