Author Topic: The King of Fighters XIII Video Thread  (Read 1027991 times)

YasakaniX

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
Re: The King of Fighters XIII Video Thread
« Reply #2745 on: January 10, 2012, 10:52:43 PM »
Can you please post not KOF related stuff in the non kof related section.

Well that was the only one I was throwing in, if you seen the last post that was discussed. A point that needs clarity and understanding. Unless, there's an issue you have with the video or what I had said is up to you. Again, I do apologize for people that were possibly antagonizing me if I was just showing some creative work from before that video. :)

desmond_kof

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
  • Practice everyday without neglect
    • View Profile
    • DesmondDELAGHETTO youtube page
« Reply #2746 on: January 10, 2012, 11:12:11 PM »

Well that was the only one I was throwing in, if you seen the last post that was discussed. A point that needs clarity and understanding.

I definitely think you should relax a bit.

You have to ask yourself, are you playing KOF to get better and improve your skills or are you not serious about improving?

Your KOF video, quite honestly would have been more helpful for yourself and others if it was an actual match video against someone in person or online and you needed help against your opponent or improving your gameplay. I'm not trying to insinuate your video was useless but I don't really understand the full point of it from a gameplay perspective, unless you needed help landing a combo or something.

Regarding your mvc3 video, I'm still not sure on why you posted that either, but that definitely needs to be somewhere else, as this thread is for KOFXIII only.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2012, 11:25:17 PM by Desmond Delaghetto »
"Do not place so much importance on winning. The fight itself has value."

Tanner

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2747 on: January 10, 2012, 11:58:59 PM »

Well that was the only one I was throwing in, if you seen the last post that was discussed. A point that needs clarity and understanding. Unless, there's an issue you have with the video or what I had said is up to you. Again, I do apologize for people that were possibly antagonizing me if I was just showing some creative work from before that video. :)

No one was antagonizing you dude.  You got WAY too defensive over nothing.  We are just trying to tell you that your video doesn't really fit in this thread.  Most the videos in this thread are informational or competitive in nature so we can watch and learn.  You posted a 15 minute video of you goofing off in survival mode and said "enjoy".  I'm not sure what kind of reaction you were expecting, if you had ask for tips or something me and others would be glad to help but it doesn't look like you are interested in learning so much as getting views on your youtube account.

Now that's out of the way I'll get back on topic and post a video of Southtown's latest ranbat (the rest are on their youtube channel):

KOFXIII: STA Season 3.1 - PT 1/4

YasakaniX

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2748 on: January 11, 2012, 12:42:10 AM »
Well more assumptions from the peanut gallery. Good Night everyone :) I think I got a feel on how I'm not surprise how there could be people that still assume. You guys really made my day, and a really good one. Thank you all :)

ELTRO

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2749 on: January 11, 2012, 12:46:46 AM »
South Town crew certainly leveled up, but there's some questionable choices in some matches. I would say it I used to hate watching them but seeing them actually care and visually level up I grew to liking the stream. Keep it up and lets see that Mr Karate in action lol.
Main team: K, Kyo, Iori(claw)
Secondary team: Ash, Robert, Shen
Third team: Ryo, EX Kyo, EX Iori (my 98 team)

BioBooster

• Legendary Wolf
  • PSN: BioBoosterUnit
    • View Profile
« Reply #2750 on: January 11, 2012, 01:09:08 AM »
Quite pleased about having 5+ hrs of STA ranbats queued up rt now. Will help tide me until I can grab Mr. Karate.

Yep, they have def leveled up.

PureYeti

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #2751 on: January 11, 2012, 01:42:13 AM »
Well more assumptions from the peanut gallery. Good Night everyone :) I think I got a feel on how I'm not surprise how there could be people that still assume. You guys really made my day, and a really good one. Thank you all :)

If you want to have an easier discussion and show off your vids of your "Let's Fight" series then make a thread here: http://dreamcancel.com/forum/index.php?board=29.0.

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #2752 on: January 11, 2012, 02:16:23 AM »

If you want to have an easier discussion and show off your vids of your "Let's Fight" series then make a thread here: http://dreamcancel.com/forum/index.php?board=29.0.

No need, nilcam already created a thread here.

YasakaniX

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2753 on: January 11, 2012, 02:44:32 AM »

No need, nilcam already created a thread here.

*sarcastically breathes* Ah--No. You see, I'm humored now how the internet is now in days, and it seems like it didn't really change what's so ever. How do you go from questioning and if someone responds in convenience to assure the clouds of confusion with a nice paragraph. Which wasn't ranting (I don't know why?) ends up me now leaving DC. Congrats on the misjudged people. SRK, and DC and hopefully no other have to be in my blacklist. Thanks for beer and good night!~

By the way Desmond, I understand you're the admin and any admin could banned me, but it's free game. To answer your question I want to ask a question.

If you were confused on like just now on what you have said and then suddenly seek answers. Then someone answers. It's a nice paragraph long, but are you going to insinuate that the person is offended? Angry? or anything that be related to retaliation?

Hysterically, so far out of the member here in DC made my reasons why I never go to forums that are like SRK. Let me make one thing clear, I never consider myself a pro. Many possibly do, but you know what being a pro is to cliche. Skill is irrelevant and all there is to gain in fighting games now is experience. I have that experience, and till this day I will never consider myself cliche(Pro). Keep in mind, I didn't set off this fight. You had a member to thank here for his poor illiterate judgement. Have a good day, good night, and good bye.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2012, 03:09:52 AM by YasakaniX »

desmond_kof

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #2754 on: January 11, 2012, 03:55:33 AM »
Anyone knows if the grand finals for the Fausty Faustings KOF XIII tournament has been mirrored on youtube yet?

And I will be watching the youtube archive of the last STA tournament...

Tanner

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2755 on: January 11, 2012, 07:10:07 AM »
I haven't found it on youtube but SRK posted the archive of the stream here:

http://shoryuken.com/2012/01/09/frosty-faustings-iv-tournament-results-and-archive/

Unfortunately, they only show the grand finals.

BioBooster

• Legendary Wolf
  • PSN: BioBoosterUnit
    • View Profile
« Reply #2756 on: January 11, 2012, 08:52:34 AM »
Thx Tanner.

Damn, but haven't seen any of it so just as well.

More watchings for this man :D

desmond_kof

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #2757 on: January 11, 2012, 06:00:46 PM »

Unfortunately, they only show the grand finals.

Yeah, that's all they wanted to show for KOF on the stream, unfortunately...we were even planning on doing a 5v5...

Killey

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2758 on: January 11, 2012, 06:29:03 PM »
Now that's out of the way I'll get back on topic and post a video of Southtown's latest ranbat (the rest are on their youtube channel):

KOFXIII: STA Season 3.1 - PT 1/4

Yo, fuck Roger Dodger calling Canada free. lol I'll be a NCR on March 24-25 with a few people from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada aiming for a top 16 spot. Come at me bro.

a11111357

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile