Dream Cancel Forum

News:

Join us in the Dream Cancel Discord Server! CLICK HERE!

The King of Fighters XIII Video Thread

Started by krazykone123, July 26, 2010, 09:33:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

desmond_kof

Hey guys, we are going to put together a best of 2012 hype video from various KOFXIII tournaments throughout the course of the year.

Please post up tournament videos with some really hype and exciting moments from this year.
"Do not place so much importance on winning. The fight itself has value."

marchefelix

Does anyone know if GuttsCL plays in tournaments? He's put out a lot of good videos that involve exploring the safe jump options of characters. Here's the latest one:

KOF XIII - Athena Asamiya (Combos, mix ups & safe jump)

Sir Octopus (Saiki)

I bring you another one. I left out a lot of combos that will be implemented on vol. II

Hope you enjoy.

KOF XIII Sir Octopus CMV Vol.1

Mazinkaiser

Recently we manage to capture the match, and today we also held a fundraising tournament for our host. So some guys play in a tournament still without a clue on the game but was fun xD in that chaos, me and a mate do an "exhibition" match FT5 (was to 10, but we run out of time). A lot of errors because our "nerves" under audience sucks, but that's is the deal. And we need it.

FT5

http://youtu.be/tlxBG-Wu0_8

Comment are welcome :)

marchefelix

Quote from: Saiki_TJ_MX on December 01, 2012, 12:12:18 AM
I bring you another one. I left out a lot of combos that will be implemented on vol. II

Hope you enjoy.

KOF XIII Sir Octopus CMV Vol.1

@ 4:21

CMV Vol. II Jan/2013

WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO US?

sibarraz

Quote from: marchefelix on November 29, 2012, 12:42:05 AM
Does anyone know if GuttsCL plays in tournaments? He's put out a lot of good videos that involve exploring the safe jump options of characters. Here's the latest one:

Yes he plays tournaments, and is one of the top 3 players here, I put a video of him last week

Waifu Material

Diavle

marchefelix

marchefelix

ATTN: Saiki

Did you post this vid of yours yet? If you didn't, you should have. It was a really good match!

EMP-JPNW-Saiki VS EMP LDA Kula-WCG 2012 Mexico

Also: a Kensou combo...

KOF XIII Kensou Combo ~New~ (5 Bars - Full Drive - 1022 Damage)

...and some more Hitbox combo videos.

Interactive Kyo Combos KoFXIII

Interactive Mr. Karate Combos KoFXIII

There was also this Takuma and Mr. Karate combo vid that was uploaded today, but I can't seem to find it anymore...

Sir Octopus (Saiki)

Had not really, it's only on my channel. but good find xD

Great_Dark_Hero

I meant to post this here a while ago. It is a brief tutorial on how to use Mai's ground Musasabi no Mai (d charge u +P) for moving around, combo set ups, cross-ups, and avoiding bad situations.
KOF XIII - Mai Shiranui - Musasabi no Mai - Combo starters and movement

lindseyboi

PureYeti