Author Topic: Welcome to the Dream Cancel podcast!  (Read 19833 times)

nilcam

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
  • PSN: nilcam
    • View Profile
Welcome to the Dream Cancel podcast!
« on: March 31, 2011, 08:02:53 PM »
Just in case you missed it, we launched the official Dream Cancel podcast last Monday.

We plan to cover all things King of Fighters and SNK, as well as Dream Cancel community events. Check out the first episode and leave us feedback. If you have any questions or suggestions, post them here.

THE ANSWER

• Legendary Wolf
  • I AM THE ANSWER
    • View Profile
Re: Welcome to the Dream Cancel podcast!
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2011, 09:22:11 PM »
Good job guys sounds like you are heading in the right direction, I would like to make a suggestion the intro music is not that great, how about switching it to the 98' intro music :) Yeah!!!!!!!!!

I'll be waiting for the next one.
@theanswerkof
twitch.tv/theanswerkof

desmond_kof

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
  • Practice everyday without neglect
    • View Profile
    • DesmondDELAGHETTO youtube page
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2011, 09:35:54 PM »
The music will be different each show...believe dat!
« Last Edit: March 31, 2011, 11:38:15 PM by Desmond Delaghetto »
"Do not place so much importance on winning. The fight itself has value."

nilcam

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
  • PSN: nilcam
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2011, 09:49:58 PM »
Good job guys sounds like you are heading in the right direction, I would like to make a suggestion the intro music is not that great, how about switching it to the 98' intro music :) Yeah!!!!!!!!!

No love for the Another Day soundtrack?

solidshark

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2011, 10:13:20 PM »

We've all got our preferences. I love Another Day a lot, but I'd love to hear 98 intro music down the line somewhere too. It's kind of ridiculous how many good tracks from SNK there are to choose, even for just opening a podcast.
"You had guts kid; now clean them up off the pavement"
-Terry Bogard, 1995

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
  • they call me jigga the ultimate ni...yeah
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2011, 10:49:40 PM »

We've all got our preferences. I love Another Day a lot, but I'd love to hear 98 intro music down the line somewhere too. It's kind of ridiculous how many good tracks from SNK there are to choose, even for just opening a podcast.
needs more blue mary's blues and good job on the podcast guys i enjoyed it

Shinra Shiranui

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2011, 03:24:20 AM »
Great job on the podcast. I was really into the idea of the forum vs forum.
KOF XIII: EX Kyo,Mai,Saiki

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2011, 10:48:35 PM »
Great job guys, I just downloaded the podcast (took my phone FOREVER to download it on 3G) and I pop in my bluetooth and listen to it in the car.

I told nilcam this, the socal guys wouldn't mind doing a podcast but it's going to revolve mainly on XIII since we no longer play the variety of games that most of you guys do. 

Dark Geese

« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2011, 12:08:01 AM »
Great job guys, I just downloaded the podcast (took my phone FOREVER to download it on 3G) and I pop in my bluetooth and listen to it in the car.

I told nilcam this, the socal guys wouldn't mind doing a podcast but it's going to revolve mainly on XIII since we no longer play the variety of games that most of you guys do.  

But that's where I can pick up the pace, the games that are not KOF13, I can help take over from there, meaning KOF 98UM-XII including NGBC, SvC Chaos, Last Blade 1, Waku Waku 7, Power Instinct MatriMelee, Rage of the Dragons, Double Dragon, Fatal Fury Special, World Heroes 1,2, Jet and Perfect, Real Bout 1 and Special, Samurai Showdown etc.

So we can still have everything covered.

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2011, 12:54:15 AM »

But that's where I can pick up the pace, the games that are not KOF13, I can help take over from there, meaning KOF 98UM-XII including NGBC, SvC Chaos, Last Blade 1, Waku Waku 7, Power Instinct MatriMelee, Rage of the Dragons, Double Dragon, Fatal Fury Special, World Heroes 1,2, Jet and Perfect, Real Bout 1 and Special, Samurai Showdown etc.

DG, I think you have so much games to cover you can do your own podcast alone! =) Of course I mean that respectfully, we don't mind coloborating but the topics are going to be different.  :)

desmond_kof

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2011, 05:17:25 AM »

Yo, we can definitely have shows centered around one game or even one topic (like our first show was just mainly only about the GGPO KOF2002 session) that way we wont run out of topics and have more different kinds of episodes. I'd think it would be fun, if that's where you are getting at Dark Geese and Kane317.

krazykone123

« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2011, 06:47:58 PM »
Good job guys, I'll edit this post with my suggestions later.

Dark Geese

« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2011, 10:38:30 PM »
Kane317- Yeah man, I'll just offer my help as much as I can so that no one feels left out, I'll let you guys handle KOF13 (until I get my hands on it heheheheheh), and I'll help on the podcast with the majority of the other SNK games, but of course I am sure Nocturnal can take Garou MOTW RB2 etc, so if we all team up I am sure we can have pretty much every SNK fighting game covered to some degree!

Desmond- Yeah that's fine, just if you need someone to talk about the older KOF/SNk titles, just let me know!!!

l2slythe

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2011, 10:52:54 PM »
Good job guys!
PSN- MrGreen-AI

desmond_kof

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2011, 09:05:38 PM »

Desmond- Yeah that's fine, just if you need someone to talk about the older KOF/SNk titles, just let me know!!!

Maybe there should be a 'topic suggestions and questions' thread ? Anyone agree?