Linked Events

• PowerUp 2011: April 29, 2011 - May 01, 2011

Author Topic: PowerUp 2011 - EVO 2011 Tournament Season - Cincinnati, OH - April 29 - May 1  (Read 7719 times)

Osirun

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
    • PowerUp
DEADLINE ALERTS

April 1st: LaQuinta Inn special discount group rate reservations cutoff. Get in there and get that discount!

April 13th: PU2011 T-Shirt pre-orders cutoff. Last chance to purchase a different color variant!

April 21st: Last day to pre-register for PU2011 online. Remember, in person registration is $30. Also last day for MvC3 Combo Video Competition entry submission.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2011, 09:03:42 PM by Osirun »

Osirun

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
    • PowerUp
PowerUp 2011 will be streamed by Team Sp00ky! Spooky, NerdJosh, Arturo Sanchez, and supermin are all coming down to help us out. Get hype!

Osirun

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
    • PowerUp
Pre-Registration is now MANDATORY. We want to ensure a smoothly run event for everyone, and mandatory pre-reg will push us one step closer to that goal. If you do not pre-register you will not be allowed to compete in any official PU2011 tournaments.

Osirun

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
    • PowerUp
Had the first conference with Sp00ky regarding the stream / game scheduling. The tentative schedule has received an overhaul. To see the current schedule and for any final revisions, go to the PowerUp 2011 Event Details page

Osirun

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
    • PowerUp
Only 16 days left to pre-register for the event!

Osirun

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
    • PowerUp
I was going to wait a bit longer, but I'd like to announce that we will still be accepting emergency registration at the venue. Mandatory pre-registration doesn't seem to be a very good motivator, and I'd rather not leave people out in the cold.

Prices are the same as they were: $30 for Venue Pass in person, $15 for Spectator Pass in person.

You will only have until 30 minutes before the start of a tournament to register for that tournament. Remember to take a look at the Final Schedule now posted at the bottom of the Event Details page. In person spectators may pay at any time during the event.

I would also like to mention a specific point to anyone who has ordered but not paid for their venue pass online. If you wait until you get to the venue to pay for your venue pass I will not honor the $20 rate; that rate is only for people who complete their order online before April 21st. You will know if you're payment has gone through because your handle/nickname will appear on the Pre-Registration Listing.

So I hope that spurs some people to pre-register and see their orders through to completion. I hope it also quells the fears of anyone who may have thought they would have to miss the event because at-the-door registration would be unavailable.

Remember that we want to put on a good show for all of you, and the biggest part of that is making sure your bracket's run smoothly and are seeded well. Pre-register now if you share that goal. Thanks : )
« Last Edit: April 09, 2011, 08:21:31 PM by Osirun »

Osirun

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
    • PowerUp
10 days left to pre-reg, everybody! Don't get caught paying $30 in-person for venue fee when you can pay $20 online! Get to the PowerUp Store asap.

Osirun

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
    • PowerUp
Only 5 days left to pre-reg!
« Last Edit: April 16, 2011, 07:01:57 AM by Osirun »

Osirun

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
    • PowerUp
Tomorrow is the last day to pre-reg for PU2011!

Osirun

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
    • PowerUp
Remember that walkups are welcome at PU2011!

Osirun

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
    • PowerUp