Author Topic: Hard Corps: Uprising  (Read 5918 times)

The Fluke

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
Re: Hard Corps: Uprising
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2011, 02:45:21 AM »
Nah, i'm from sweden,,

MUSOLINI

• Legendary Wolf
  • PSN id: Musolini187 Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2011, 07:08:28 PM »
cool man, add me:

musolini187

tell me your psn id before that btw, my lil bros too fucking good in black ops so theres at least 5 new friend requests a day on my ps3 (funny, i hardly ever get anybody to add me after playing fighters). also good to have you when and if 13 gets released.
In the end, there can only be XIII.

Still mo sweet Chariots, keep on swingin'!

The Fluke

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2011, 07:59:19 PM »
cool man, add me:

musolini187

tell me your psn id before that btw, my lil bros too fucking good in black ops so theres at least 5 new friend requests a day on my ps3 (funny, i hardly ever get anybody to add me after playing fighters). also good to have you when and if 13 gets released.

Done.

I don't know how people reason when adding others as friends in fighting games.. I've had a good few requests coming my way in sf4/ssf4, playing chun/fei. I don't think people generally wanna play my blanka though. It might be down to character choices.. Who knows.

Dito on 13.

MUSOLINI

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2011, 08:04:38 PM »
i never add rogs, guiles, sims or blankas, so i can understand. playing with ryu as a main these fights are some of the most boring ones too. its not like i cant beat them, a lot of times i do win but at the expense of having fun (in a turtle game like this plying super turtle characters kills all the fun basically). i think sim is my hardest match up when i use ryu. ive beaten good sims with fei or cammy, and i dont main either of the 2 characters.

added u, if your on later on tonight well try some games. peace.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2011, 08:13:25 PM by MUSOLINI »

The Fluke

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2011, 08:13:01 PM »
Figures, the matchup with sim is considered 5.5-6 / 4.5-4 in sims favor. Where the only good ranges for ryu are absolute full screen or right in sims face. Have you seen the vid of Daigo punishing Arturos s.hp with c.hp~super? Sick.

I have a couple of characters i wouldn't want to play against either hehe. I will add that the greatest insult i can imagine in a 1v1 fighting game is when the opponent intentionally mirror matches me. Win or lose, that is almost certainly the last game i play vs that player.

MUSOLINI

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2011, 04:18:56 PM »
i think sim vs ryu is at least 6 - 4 in sims favor btw. as a player daigo is way more skilled than philipino, only reason he won was because of the match up. in fact, id say its 6.5 - 3.5 in sims favor. its 6 - 4 when the ryu is a better player than the sim. when their equal, id say 6.5 for sim.

also what you doing this weekend? i might have some time later this weekend. otherwise ill see you online.

p.s. players with lesser skills can do better with characters like rog, sim, guile, bison, vega and blanka. because they can be much more effective at a way lower level of play (and play the waiting game better). even ryu to perform good with him, you need to have some more skills and execution to be effective than with charge characters (and ryu has some of the easier links). difference is that charge characters are turtle based and boring to play as. but they are easier to win with imo. i like how people always talk shit about how its still hard to play like say tsrais blanka, yeah it is. but you dont need to be that good to be really effective with them.

i wonder how good ae will be?

The Fluke

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2011, 06:49:15 PM »
i think sim vs ryu is at least 6 - 4 in sims favor btw. as a player daigo is way more skilled than philipino, only reason he won was because of the match up. in fact, id say its 6.5 - 3.5 in sims favor. its 6 - 4 when the ryu is a better player than the sim. when their equal, id say 6.5 for sim.

also what you doing this weekend? i might have some time later this weekend. otherwise ill see you online.

p.s. players with lesser skills can do better with characters like rog, sim, guile, bison, vega and blanka. because they can be much more effective at a way lower level of play (and play the waiting game better). even ryu to perform good with him, you need to have some more skills and execution to be effective than with charge characters (and ryu has some of the easier links). difference is that charge characters are turtle based and boring to play as. but they are easier to win with imo. i like how people always talk shit about how its still hard to play like say tsrais blanka, yeah it is. but you dont need to be that good to be really effective with them.

i wonder how good ae will be?

True about Daigo and Philipino.

I'll be working this night and the next so all i can say is that i'll be on when i can. Sunday should be good unless i get some friends together for offline mk9 and so on. We'll see as the weekend progresses.

I've seen a dude do focus absorb into super and after that, same thing into u1 in the same round with guile. Impresses the shit out of me tbh. I think alot of the charge characters in that game are pretty stupid but i really don't want to rant about it because it would take way too much energy, not to mention space in this thread.

I honestly don't know about ae. On the one hand, two friends of mine main Gouken and Gen who both seem to get improved, so that's cool. I however play chun and she seems to go pretty much untouched, and i'm cool with that. The problem is, at the end of the day, it will still be sf4, a series of games that piss me off.