Dream Cancel Forum

News:

New to the forums? Introduce yourself HERE!

Sonic Generations: 2 Hedgehogs 1 Game

Started by FreeRunner, April 19, 2011, 06:30:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FreeRunner

Check this out : http://www.videogamer.com/ps3/sonic_generations/preview-3195-2.html

According to this, you can unlock new music tracks to the levels. It also describes some of the new missions in the game, which has one of Sonic's friends helping him.
You're too slow!!

Saitsuofleaves

On 5/26, something that defined a generation shall make its rightful return.  #Toonamisbackbitches.  Prepare yourselves.  Bang.

sibarraz

I will buy this game on december, november I had to buy AC revelations and KOF XIII but as soon as december arrives, I will buy it

Waifu Material

Saitsuofleaves

Quote from: sibarraz on October 06, 2011, 02:08:20 AM
I will buy this game on december, november I had to buy AC revelations and KOF XIII but as soon as december arrives, I will buy it

Hey, I'm buying it in November too (which reminds me...I'm gonna be SO backed up with games come a week or two and then after).

Dead Island (once I get my money)
Batman: AC (My birthday...hopefully)
Sonic Generations
AC: Revelations
KOFXIII

And that's not even counting rents or downloadable titles, or if I decide to play in the UMvC3 tourney at NEC (which would require me to actually get the game).

Excuse me while I weep for my lost social life :'(.
On 5/26, something that defined a generation shall make its rightful return.  #Toonamisbackbitches.  Prepare yourselves.  Bang.

Saitsuofleaves

Sonic Generations: Modern Era Trailer

Double Post was needed.  Modern Era Trailer, Planet Wisp looks beautiful.

Aenthin

;o is that Chaos at the end? And that looks sweet, being able to use the Wisp power ups in Planet Wisp.

Saitsuofleaves

Quote from: Aenthin on October 07, 2011, 12:49:08 PM
;o is that Chaos at the end? And that looks sweet, being able to use the Wisp power ups in Planet Wisp.

That is indeed Perfect Chaos.

Aenthin

Oh and I just realized they still have the same announcer for the wisp powerups. Haha!

Xxenace

so am i the only one who wanted a remake to the aquatic ruin zone from sonic 2?

sibarraz

Quote from: Xxenace on October 07, 2011, 08:58:17 PM
so am i the only one who wanted a remake to the aquatic ruin zone from sonic 2?

I'm with you, specially if they include that incredible theme that was used for that stage

Waifu Material

Saitsuofleaves

Meh, I'm not a huge fan of Aquatic Ruin.

Xxenace

Saitsuofleaves

Saitsuofleaves

Sonic Generations "3 Eras" Trailers (ONE VIDEO/BEST QUALITY/NO WATERMARKS!)

All 3 Era Trailers neatly tied up in a nice package.

Dreamcast Trailer seems like the best.

Xxenace