Author Topic: Does anybody still play KoF XI at the moment?  (Read 4051 times)

6Let

• New Challenger
  • If it's broken, don't fix it! >:U3
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube
Does anybody still play KoF XI at the moment?
« on: September 09, 2012, 06:46:27 AM »
I was hoping to find anyone who still plays XI. I've been watching just about every CMV out there learning and exploring any new ideas. I've wanted to do a collaboration looking for other combo-makers and someone who's good at video editing.

This was my failed attempt at doing a CMV
http://youtu.be/fHLh8AzfQS

VinnAleixoFM

• Strongest Tiger
  • Secador Oficial do Wong
    • View Profile
    • Portal Versus
Re: Does anybody still play KoF XI at the moment?
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2012, 02:44:07 AM »
I came back to play XI because they announced a XI tournament in Versus Brazil Tournament.

Currently I'm using Griffon, Kim and Gai. But I don't know how is Gai's competitive metagame. I don't know if there is a JP wiki showing how is Gai metagame but no one use this character. At least Griffon is getting more players recently (together with Silber)

I use Gato or Iori in Gai's place for offensive couterpick

CaptainGinyu

• New Challenger
  • Now a Frog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2013, 07:40:26 AM »
Just started learning the game for casual fun. It's like crack, so addictive and so good! (Well, it's not exactly like Crack...)

I use Terry, Oswald and either Kyo or Tizoc. Game is a little wonky in terms of damage imo but other than all is good and the cast of characters is incredible. I definitely want to learn Hayate, Jyzau, Silber and Kula.
The purpose of our lives is to be happy.- Dalai Lama

Mrkarate23

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2015, 06:34:11 PM »
Just downloaded it today, i do like the presentation although the sprites at time are jarring even with the ps3 filter and the in game filters. Other than that I am enjoying it.

EXWildWolf

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2015, 02:14:54 AM »
Someone I know is playing it and is repping EX Kyo, Tizoc, and someone else who I forgot the name of. I didn't play it much, so yeah. Only new character I was Oswald. If I had to go back and play that game, I'd play Oswald/Silber/Jyazu. I want Oswald back, he was real cool. Just nerf his range and oki a bit, and he'd be good. He should've been in XIII.

Mrkarate23

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2015, 11:52:50 PM »
Someone I know is playing it and is repping EX Kyo, Tizoc, and someone else who I forgot the name of. I didn't play it much, so yeah. Only new character I was Oswald. If I had to go back and play that game, I'd play Oswald/Silber/Jyazu. I want Oswald back, he was real cool. Just nerf his range and oki a bit, and he'd be good. He should've been in XIII.

Oswald had style, other than gambit who else can use a deck of card as a lethal weapon. Elisabeth was also a great addition, sucks that she she lost her multi hit projectile special. I think the weak one was cancelable.