Author Topic: New York / New Jersey Players! Stand Up!  (Read 32836 times)

Malik

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
  • Student of this game called life....
    • View Profile
Re: New York / New Jersey Players! Stand Up!
« Reply #105 on: June 13, 2014, 10:40:45 PM »
Ok so since EVO is literally a month from now, I am going to host weekly sessions at least once a week for people to stay in shape & fine tune any issues they have before going. Reply to this message or PM me for more details
"I used to be a christian then I met anime.. now i practice witchcraft and dark magics."
-Anony on Sankaku

Malik

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: July 01, 2014, 06:47:08 PM »
Also I'll be hosting the last scheduled session this Saturday (07/05/2014). If we can get an AverMedia to record & upload that'll be good. Remember, we're playing on Xbox 360 if you're gonna come
"I used to be a christian then I met anime.. now i practice witchcraft and dark magics."
-Anony on Sankaku

GalleyThePirate

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: July 15, 2014, 05:53:01 PM »
Are there any sessions coming up this week? Or in the near future I would like to start getting some games in locally. I've been playing a lot on steam and I wanna make sure I'm ready to play anytime anywhere.

Since EVO just passed I know it might be a while :(

AirLancer

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: July 20, 2014, 10:40:41 AM »
Oughtta come by and play sometime. Marco Polo and I are planning on playing Monday.

GalleyThePirate

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: July 23, 2014, 09:58:10 PM »
Are you guys playing this Monday?

I'm definitely down.

Malik

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: September 10, 2014, 07:07:42 PM »
Anyone who plays still should come to NEC this year, there is a $1,000 pot FREE ENTRY tournament so show your support. Link to the thread is here so make travel arrangements, request days off, save your coins starting now because if you live anywhere NEAR this side of the country and miss this one not due to school or work obligations, you will regret it. Hope to see all KOF players there.
-Anony on Sankaku

Aroo

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: November 28, 2016, 01:18:23 AM »
Reviving dead thread to post some information directing people to our meetups. If you are in New York, Next Level (874 4th Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11232) hosts weekly tournaments on Wednesdays that start at 8:00 PM. Sometimes we meet on Fridays for casual sessions as well but as of now it's kind of a sporadic thing.

If you can't make it to Next Level, there are lots of other events that happen all over the city on different days but they aren't weekly.

If you are in the Tri-state area, join this Facebook group for information on events and to ask if people will be present https://www.facebook.com/groups/1051945894920244/?ref=bookmarks

New players please don't be intimidated and come through. We have a welcoming community that wants to help you learn and grow.