Dream Cancel Forum

News:

New to the forums? Introduce yourself HERE!

T-shirts

Started by nilcam, May 06, 2011, 11:36:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Would you be interested in a Dream Cancel t-shirt?

Yes
42 (93.3%)
No
3 (6.7%)

Total Members Voted: 41

nilcam

THE ANSWER and I are working on some promotional materials for an upcoming event. In the course of this, I am contemplating designing a t-shirt, banner and some other stuff. As I design the shirt, I was wondering if any of the Dream Cancel family would be interested in buying a t-shirt. Let me know.

Just an FYI: I'm not trying to make any money off of this project. If there's enough interest, the shirts will be barely above cost and proceeds will be put back into the community.

Kane317

You can never have too many T-Shirts, especially if it's reppin' DC =)   For the record, I don't think there's anything wrong with making a small profit, especially since you still have to travel to the venue (I'm assuming the next will be Evo); we just jump in a car and go =).

THE ANSWER

DC shirts!!! Yeah!!!!

You should put a reference in the front page.
@theanswerkof
twitch.tv/theanswerkof

Dark Geese

I will gladly buy it that way when I travel I will have more stuff to wear and advertise!!!

solidshark

Sounds great. I'll take two or three.
"You had guts kid; now clean them up off the pavement"
-Terry Bogard, 1995

desmond_kof

Hell yeah, I'll take a t-shirt too. What sizes will you have?
"Do not place so much importance on winning. The fight itself has value."

nilcam

Everything from S-XXL should be available. Shirts will be produced as they're ordered.

Mazinkaiser

Indeed a nice idea :)

Giby

When will you show off the design?
www.snk-capcom.com
www.arcadeshock.com

nilcam

I've ordered a test shirt. If I feel the quality of the shirt and printing are good, I'll show off the design. I have about 3 different shirt design ideas.

4leaf

Put one aside with an owl wearing the infinity logo strategically placed where it's easy to spot. Instant buy for me!

Mr.KOF

Quote from: nilcam on May 06, 2011, 11:36:31 PM
THE ANSWER and I are working on some promotional materials for an upcoming event. In the course of this, I am contemplating designing a t-shirt, banner and some other stuff. As I design the shirt, I was wondering if any of the Dream Cancel family would be interested in buying a t-shirt. Let me know.

Just an FYI: I'm not trying to make any money off of this project. If there's enough interest, the shirts will be barely above cost and proceeds will be put back into the community.

A good idea is to have dreamcancel advertised on the back while ppls handle are blinging in the front =)

eLive.pro|Mr.KOF

StolenHope

I would Buy one for sure, But if its not too much of a problem can there be a 3x please? I'm pretty fat lol.

Custle

Will you ship internationally?
"Look, game over. Beat it, or I'll boot you into space!"

Want to stalk me on Twitter?

jinxhand

Yeah that's dope!!! Are there gonna be some good SNK characters on the shirts perhaps???
I'm on FightCade!!!
www.soundcloud.com/jinxhand
www.youtube.com/jinxhand