Dream Cancel Forum

News:

New to the forums? Introduce yourself HERE!

Hai!

Started by Mikel, May 10, 2011, 04:33:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mikel

Hello, my name is Mikel, some of you may know me from Cyberfanatix, some of you may know me from the Ignition forums, since I am known as MikelAL93 there.

I am an 18 year old male from Oklahoma who has been a KoF fan since 2003, I even have my own list of suggestions, as well as a well-known voice actor suggestion list for the game's should-be English dub. That list was praised by fellow fans in the Ignition and Cyberfanatix forums for the choices I selected in terms of voice actors.

l2slythe

You're 18?! lol. Welcome to Dream Cancel!
PSN- MrGreen-AI

nilcam

Welcome to Dream Cancel! Whereabouts are you in Oklahoma?

Mikel

Quote from: nilcam on May 10, 2011, 06:13:31 AM
Thanks for the Welcome, and I live in the Tulsa area in Oklahoma. I hope there are other KOF fans from Oklahoma here. ;)

nilcam

I'm in Oklahoma City.

THE ANSWER

Quote from: Mikel on May 10, 2011, 06:18:44 AM
Quote from: nilcam on May 10, 2011, 06:13:31 AM
Thanks for the Welcome, and I live in the Tulsa area in Oklahoma. I hope there are other KOF fans from Oklahoma here. ;)
Quote from: nilcam on May 10, 2011, 06:21:36 AM
I'm in Oklahoma City.

Awkward!!!! lol

Welcome to dc.com, I'm sure a fan like you will enjoy the site.
@theanswerkof
twitch.tv/theanswerkof

Mr.KOF

welcome Mikel! Ok!

eLive.pro|Mr.KOF

omegaryuji

Welcome to DC :) .  Always good to see more young guys getting into SNK games.
Old man/bad player

jinxhand

Quote from: Mikel on May 10, 2011, 04:33:24 AM
Hello, my name is Mikel, some of you may know me from Cyberfanatix, some of you may know me from the Ignition forums, since I am known as MikelAL93 there.

I am an 18 year old male from Oklahoma who has been a KoF fan since 2003, I even have my own list of suggestions, as well as a well-known voice actor suggestion list for the game's should-be English dub. That list was praised by fellow fans in the Ignition and Cyberfanatix forums for the choices I selected in terms of voice actors.

Wassup man!!! Welcome to DC!!! Are you the guy that posted the VA info on the SNK facebook threads??? If so, that's dope!!! Glad to get inputs and ideas of all types!!!
I'm on FightCade!!!
www.soundcloud.com/jinxhand
www.youtube.com/jinxhand

Mikel

Quote from: jinxhand on May 11, 2011, 11:16:12 PM
Quote from: Mikel on May 10, 2011, 04:33:24 AM

Wassup man!!! Welcome to DC!!! Are you the guy that posted the VA info on the SNK facebook threads??? If so, that's dope!!! Glad to get inputs and ideas of all types!!!

Yes, that was me. Those were actually suggestions for the game's English voice cast.