Author Topic: East Coast Throwdown 3 - Morristown, NJ - June 25-26  (Read 4726 times)

omegaryuji

• Scion of Flame
  • And they called it puppy love
    • View Profile
Re: East Coast Throwdown 3 - Morristown, NJ - June 25-26
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2011, 01:19:53 AM »
Oh, we played in VSav?  I thought all of my games consisted of getting beat up by Lord Knight's Bulleta *laughs* .  Certainly could've happened, though, since my memory can be pretty bad.

Definitely possible that I'll be coming down for Summer Jam.  Hopefully planning the trip on more than 4 days' notice will give me a chance to actually stay for the whole event...really sucked that we had to leave before Bill could play his AH3 matches because he was definitely capable of beating someAzNdude to get top 3 (seeing as I helped record the money match between them that he won a few hours earlier *laughs* ).
Old man/bad player

Braver

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2011, 08:16:37 AM »
wait! wait! Im thinking of another VS player. I'll see you in Summer Jam hopefully

Cibernetico

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2011, 10:47:24 PM »
jt4mtb, as always it was nice seeing you again and I'm sure we will meet again at either one of the Team DES Saturdays(if I make it out there) or Summer Jam. Sorta sucks I couldn't stay to play games but something came up and I had to head back home ASAP.

didn't get chance to meet some of the other DC members but I'm sure if you guys will make it to Summer jam I'll see you there. Next time I gotta have a DC.com shirt on for easier identification.

Overall, although the venue was much smaller compared to the Hilton in Philly, it was a fun experience going there. See you guys next time.