Author Topic: NYC: SNK  (Read 69949 times)

Lethalmind

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
Re: NYC: SNK
« Reply #120 on: February 20, 2012, 09:26:59 AM »
Sup NYC. Just leaving this here.

http://shoryuken.com/forum/index.php?threads/feb-24-2012-skillionaire-fighting-11-my-hands-are-stained-with-your-next-level-arcade.154151/

It would be nice if people can come out and have fun. NL is an amazing venue.

SpLSlick

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: February 28, 2012, 08:34:27 AM »
I would love to meet at tnl since I am free this weekend. However, Final Round is this weekend so I don't know if I want to actually go to tnl cause its usually empty during majors. But I am willing to set something up next week, I just need to know what days people are free next week. I will post what days I am free myself later on when I fine out my shifts for next week.
Getting bodied is only part of my job

Cibernetico

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: March 23, 2012, 06:48:09 PM »
ok guys, a bit of an update. I also play MK9 and usually always go to The Gamer's Edge in Valley Stream NY on Thursdays. The place there is super cool and it's only $5 for all night play. All you have to do is bring the game and they will set you up.

Now, the reason I say this is just to see if anyone is willing to come on out there and get something started. I have a player who is willing to play KOF13 there and we would like to know if anyone else wants to. It just seems like KOF13 is too dead in NYC or maybe everyone is just keeping it on the low.

But anyway, like I said, if anyone is wiling to meet up at The Gamer's Edge on Thursday nights, I'll be there. Just gives me a heads up so I can bring my stick along. And if you live in the Bronx, I would have no problems giving you a ride home since I do that for some of the MK9 players who attend The Gamer's Edge.

SpLSlick

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: April 11, 2012, 10:14:21 PM »
Noticed this board is dead =[. Anyways, I want to see if people are down to meet at TNL this saturday the 14th. Anyone is down to meet up there :D

SpLSlick

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: April 12, 2012, 10:14:22 PM »
Just noticed that The Next Level will be hosting a tournament there with no KOF13 =[....Anyone interested in meeting up at my place for a session or somewhere else?

Cibernetico

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: April 15, 2012, 03:32:48 AM »
Where do you live?

SpLSlick

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: April 15, 2012, 09:30:21 AM »
I live in harlem which is pretty easy for most people to get to because I live by alot of train options :D

Phoenixazure

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: April 15, 2012, 09:48:24 PM »
A heads up, Local Battles is doing a casuals stream on saturday nights starting at 8pm called Drive Cancel, and will be going on until the Drive Cancel Tournament which is in May. More people that can turn up, the better.

SpLSlick

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: April 16, 2012, 06:22:18 AM »
I am heading to the casuals stream this saturday coming up. However, I do want to get some games in before saturday. Maybe on tuesday or friday would be nice

SpLSlick

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: April 20, 2012, 09:09:43 AM »
Anyone down for a session today on friday? PM if you are interested :D

Ryudo

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: May 08, 2012, 07:10:29 AM »
What's up guys? Wondering if any of you in the tri-state area usually go to Next-Level Arcade on Friday's and Saturday. It's a possibility that I might stop by either Friday or Sat. (5/11 or 5/12) How is the KoF crowd there are alot of people playing or no just wondering since i haven't been there in almost a year.

meanestrage

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: May 08, 2012, 01:35:45 PM »
What's up guys? Wondering if any of you in the tri-state area usually go to Next-Level Arcade on Friday's and Saturday. It's a possibility that I might stop by either Friday or Sat. (5/11 or 5/12) How is the KoF crowd there are alot of people playing or no just wondering since i haven't been there in almost a year.

Yayyy!! People!!! Anyways this weekend is Drive cancel regionals for KOF at Local Battles. In terms on next level when theres events for kof usually around 20 people average comes thru. Regular sessions, i have no idea lol but we can all agree on a day i guess

SpLSlick

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: May 08, 2012, 11:05:38 PM »
I definitely agree that we should agree on a day where we can play some casuals at TNL....I am down for this friday....:D...Come on Meanestrage....We need to play at least once :D

meanestrage

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: May 08, 2012, 11:08:52 PM »
I definitely agree that we should agree on a day where we can play some casuals at TNL....I am down for this friday....:D...Come on Meanestrage....We need to play at least once :D

Lmao yo i keep dodging you. Sorry cant do friday. Its me and mu girl anniversary

SpLSlick

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: May 08, 2012, 11:12:40 PM »
I hope that goes well for you :D....I can't make it to DriveCancel this sat cause of family obligations =[.......Maybe the next Savage Saturday or ECT we can play each other lol