Author Topic: The Latin American Cup 2011: PERU GRAND CHAMPIONS!  (Read 31981 times)

Cibernetico

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
Re: Re: The Latin American Cup 2011: Peru wins Chapter One!!!!
« Reply #90 on: August 17, 2011, 11:36:40 PM »
Magic Plus 2k2? What's that?

THE ANSWER

• Legendary Wolf
  • I AM THE ANSWER
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: August 17, 2011, 11:48:01 PM »
Magic Plus 2k2? What's that?

that's the older version of Magic Plus 2k2 Unique II
@theanswerkof
twitch.tv/theanswerkof

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: August 17, 2011, 11:56:26 PM »
I plea the fifth =)

desmond_kof

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
  • Practice everyday without neglect
    • View Profile
    • DesmondDELAGHETTO youtube page
« Reply #93 on: August 18, 2011, 01:47:07 AM »
I plea the fifth =)

You mean the "FIF"? lol.
"Do not place so much importance on winning. The fight itself has value."

Dark Geese

« Reply #94 on: August 18, 2011, 02:00:26 AM »
Luis Cha returns to Mexico City tomorrow we have a plan for him to get me some matches while sending the external HDD to me...

Andrés confirms another match:

Andres (MEX) 20, Sabaozinho (BRA) 8.

Which means the current score for Mexico vs. Brazil is:

Mexico 25, Brazil 5..

I have pretty much decided to host the All-Americas Cup 2012 in Mexico City next year so that can give people plenty time to get their visa in order.

Dark Geese

« Reply #95 on: August 18, 2011, 07:03:51 AM »
Hold your horses guys..from what I hear the agreement was that it is a TIE between Mexico and Peru..Co-Champions..confirmed by all the Mexican players...and on video Luis Cha says...
« Last Edit: August 18, 2011, 07:36:20 AM by Dark Geese »

Emil_kof

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: Re: The Latin American Cup 2011: Mexico and Peru: Co-Champions??????
« Reply #96 on: August 18, 2011, 04:18:06 PM »
Hold your horses guys..from what I hear the agreement was that it is a TIE between Mexico and Peru..Co-Champions..confirmed by all the Mexican players...and on video Luis Cha says...

Peru 30, Mexico 25

Doesn't look like a tie to me...and it should actually be 30-20, why the hell would you count a no-show when it comes to determining who is the better country? And since when have you stopped caring about scores? Based on your consistently objective way of measuring skill, especially that does not take into account what actually happens in the matches, MEXICO LOST. They aren't champions, they still need a lot of work. Get that shit out of here. Easy there -Kane317
« Last Edit: August 21, 2011, 09:19:19 PM by Kane317 »

THE ANSWER

• Legendary Wolf
  • I AM THE ANSWER
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: August 18, 2011, 05:37:24 PM »
Emil chill out, you know really well that attitude doesn't fly around here.

I am surprised that you out of all people would acknowledge the results from this event to make a conclusion. I told DG that I am very sorry about the way things turned out, I know he invested a lot of money, time and effort but unfortunately the event didn't a standardize formate to determine a winner. From my point of view the international community can not look at this event, see the way that it was organized and accept this results.

1. The Mexican players declared victory when Kula the #1 ranked player in Mexico defeated the #1 player in Peru Javier who was identified as the #1 player in Peru months before this event took place.This is supposed to be a team event, so this doesn't really mean anything.

2. The Peruvian players declared vitory half way through a round robin event when Joker defeated all the Mexican players. The Peruvian players refused to finish the round robin because there is supposed to be this rule in Peru that if on of the players defeats all of the other players in the other team, he automatically wins the event for his team regardless of the scores. (O_o)

« Last Edit: August 18, 2011, 05:38:59 PM by THE ANSWER »
@theanswerkof
twitch.tv/theanswerkof

davidkong07

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: August 18, 2011, 06:24:00 PM »
Emil chill out, you know really well that attitude doesn't fly around here.

I am surprised that you out of all people would acknowledge the results from this event to make a conclusion. I told DG that I am very sorry about the way things turned out, I know he invested a lot of money, time and effort but unfortunately the event didn't a standardize formate to determine a winner. From my point of view the international community can not look at this event, see the way that it was organized and accept this results.

1. The Mexican players declared victory when Kula the #1 ranked player in Mexico defeated the #1 player in Peru Javier who was identified as the #1 player in Peru months before this event took place.This is supposed to be a team event, so this doesn't really mean anything.

2. The Peruvian players declared vitory half way through a round robin event when Joker defeated all the Mexican players. The Peruvian players refused to finish the round robin because there is supposed to be this rule in Peru that if on of the players defeats all of the other players in the other team, he automatically wins the event for his team regardless of the scores. (O_o)

whoa whhhhaaatttt??? damn that sounds confusing and complicated.

and also, just curious, who are the best players of kof13 in latin america?
In it to win it!

Dark Geese

Re: Re: The Latin American Cup 2011: Peru Grand Champions!
« Reply #99 on: August 19, 2011, 03:21:55 PM »
After investigating this further and talking to everyone about everything we've come to the conclusion that this is the ranking for now:

1. Peru
2. Mexico
3. Brazil

The Peruvians said it was a Tie to be nice to the Mexican players because they feel they are very strong. That was the consensus after talking to:

AngelStronG, Joker, Toshi.

I assure you I'm running this Nazi Asshole next time MY word will stand above all others, I'm beyond pissed off and I want everyone to know that because decisions were made without my consent which just pisses me off to no ones end. No internet, no phone communication, I had to wait late till damn near after the event to hear stuff, I'm pissed off beyond anyone's belief that much I can assure you.  So I decided to do my own thorough investigation of what the Mexican players said and I chose not to listen to the words of people that were not at the event and chose to listen to those that were at the event.

But with that said this was the first time that this was done, so I learned a lot about this event and again I promise you I will make sure this doesn't happen again next year in Mexico!

I see I have to be at the event to make sure things happen exactly how I see fit.  I tried to standardize this by giving people a formula to go by but they decided not to follow that formula (See Oscar's post).  It won't happen again, if I can't go to somewhere in another country simply the event isn't happening.

In regards to KOF13 do not know, Luis Cha was there for an hour trying to play people but no one wanted to play him, so like everything else we have to wait and see.

Emil- STFU you rarely post but you choose to post now? (Besides who listens to you anyways lol talk to me when you actually you know DO SOMETHING.

DG, there's no need to make personal attacks/insults like that; I don't think it warranted such a response -Kane317

Besides you yet again are commenting on a situation where you lack all the facts read thoroughly what Oscar posted. Why would you care about what goes on in Latin America anyways??? No Asian country is involved what are you doing here? Lecter told me all you were doing was degrading both countries on MSN anyways so please just go away.)
« Last Edit: August 21, 2011, 09:20:03 PM by Kane317 »

Violent Geese

• New Challenger
  • tu miedo es mi disfraz
    • View Profile
    • Violent Geese channel
Re: The Latin American Cup 2011: PERU GRAND CHAMPIONS!
« Reply #100 on: August 19, 2011, 04:19:32 PM »
Dsssddd Peru is the 2011 champion thats serious shit man i never expect this result, maybe they have the factor of playing at home and thats why they win, i dont know, but next year we will know if this change (and i hope so)

Dark Geese

« Reply #101 on: August 19, 2011, 04:24:30 PM »
Dsssddd Peru is the 2011 champion thats serious shit man i never expect this result, maybe they have the factor of playing at home and thats why they win, i dont know, but next year we will know if this change (and i hope so)
'

I'll tell you this much, I'm not gonna chill on this one, I'm going to let everyone know when I upload my videos why I am angry, it's not that Peru won, IT'S THE MANNER THEY WON, which was not following the guidelines I set in place.

This is like JuareZ WarZone South American Version basically.

The guidelines are there for a reason as I've clearly stated in the previous post, we can't have all these different areas choosing to run things differently. While I respect cultural differences, we have to make a set standard everyone follows around the world especially if we are talking about crowning a World Champion in the future! I am going to need sometime to chill or get away from this one, I feel as if I could seriously hurt someone right now how angry I am I spent all this money and my regulations were not followed! But again I am not going to bite my tongue, the people that need to hear this will hear it!
« Last Edit: August 19, 2011, 04:26:38 PM by Dark Geese »

Rukawa

• Rising Dragon
  • Kaede
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: August 19, 2011, 07:28:26 PM »
LOL emil talking about skill

I say peru are champions because of joker, bart said that although kula and andres lost to joker he believes there's still talent in mexico who can beat him *Zeus,Alexis,Abraham*

I don't think this is the end of all ends, Peru won because of the home advantage with their system just like hummer lost to all the Mexican players I don't think Mexico is better than japan either.

Dark Geese

« Reply #103 on: August 19, 2011, 09:56:22 PM »
LOL emil talking about skill

I say peru are champions because of joker, bart said that although kula and andres lost to joker he believes there's still talent in mexico who can beat him *Zeus,Alexis,Abraham*

I don't think this is the end of all ends, Peru won because of the home advantage with their system just like hummer lost to all the Mexican players I don't think Mexico is better than japan either.

Yeah there is a lot to determine and I tell you this and I mean it, but I feel greatly disrespected because I had four days in Mexico (typically) to run the following schedule:

1. Personal Matches  2. Team Battle  3. Tournament.

But they couldn't do this in 7??? There is no excuse for that whatsoever!! I don't care how bad you are at organizing there is simply no excuse for that ( I honestly believe they could, they just didn't want to!)

So as much as I hate saying this now, Peru may have just lost the chance for a future event due to disregarding my wishes.

Or they may get a future event, just not one of this magnitude..or they may get a South American Qualifier, but right now I'm looking into Brazil for 2013...

So AAC 2012- Mexico
AAC 2013- Brazil

« Last Edit: August 19, 2011, 10:04:03 PM by Dark Geese »

APARTHEID

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: August 20, 2011, 09:00:25 AM »
I'm still waiting for Dark Geese to talk about the stable of competitors he knows of in Mexico that have died to the wars the Zetas have committed both on the borders and within the nation itself.