Poll

How many points total should each team consist?

6 (27.3%)
11 (50%)
2 (9.1%)
2 (9.1%)
other (please write below)
1 (4.5%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Author Topic: SoCal KoF  (Read 277892 times)

metaphysics

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
Re: SoCal KoF
« Reply #960 on: June 23, 2011, 05:18:58 AM »
being the best at KoF XIII matters more than any other past kof at this point. your greatest challengers await you. and for a champion this is the greatest moment to rise to the occasion. I believe the best of this game will go down as one of the best fighting game player ever, respected across all fighters.

as for me I'm still stuck on the bench, DAMN!! lol STAY SHARP!!!
" you fight well in the old style"

THE ANSWER

• Legendary Wolf
  • I AM THE ANSWER
    • View Profile
« Reply #961 on: June 23, 2011, 07:13:49 AM »
Do not worry and don't be so hard on yourself my friend, the real match starts with the console release.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2011, 04:16:19 PM by THE ANSWER »
@theanswerkof
twitch.tv/theanswerkof

ItZ RoMaNc3

• New Challenger
  • Team Chaos
    • View Profile
« Reply #962 on: June 23, 2011, 07:22:00 AM »
before you hit retirement, let play you a crapload of matches! Sucks that I just came in and the USA best player is retiring!

Like I said before Jason, he was meant to retired after '98UM, there's no chance he's retiring anytime soon...unless we all get that stun combo off on him haha.

I already got stunned by Romance. Success!  I really want to see a bunch of Ash's attempting the SoCal challenge. LOL
  ;) ggs  @ LT Mr. kof

Mr.KOF

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #963 on: June 23, 2011, 09:23:43 AM »
being the best at KoF XIII matters more than any other past kof at this point. your greatest challengers await you. and for a champion this is the greatest moment to rise to the occasion. I believe the best of this game will go down as one of the best fighting game player ever, respected across all fighters.

as for me I'm still stuck on the bench, DAMN!! lol STAY SHARP!!!
Yeah this Game Is by far the best KOF ever in my opinion. Friendly enough for everyone to learn the game quickly with its fine and easy engine. It's great that it will be on console for everyone to level up on their own time.

This is for ABE : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5dFItgSnJU&feature=related "Oh Angel" From FATAL FURY !!!!!
Stand tall You won't Fall.......

eLive.pro|Mr.KOF

kofsux

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #964 on: June 23, 2011, 04:39:30 PM »
Do not worry and don't be so hard on yourself my friend, the real match starts with the console release.
i totally agree with you!!

kofsux

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #965 on: June 23, 2011, 04:53:29 PM »
Get this FT50 or whatever recorded please..because trust me I have been getting calls nonstop about this stuff even from Mexico so please get it recorded and link me when done...

LOL no recording. Hush Hush match. I don't people to see me losing to BALA  ;) He's that Good!

you know john,if you were to play more often with armando and the rest of us then you'll be able to get a better idea of how we play.so when it comes to tourneys and all that stuff,the one who "surprises" the most is the one who will win.we would obviously know eachothers strategies and that will force us to upgrade our game to another level.you do this ill do that,you do something else then ill do something else....its like an escalator.im very sure you know what im talking about.:)

THE ANSWER

• Legendary Wolf
  • I AM THE ANSWER
    • View Profile
« Reply #966 on: June 23, 2011, 05:38:46 PM »
Get this FT50 or whatever recorded please..because trust me I have been getting calls nonstop about this stuff even from Mexico so please get it recorded and link me when done...

LOL no recording. Hush Hush match. I don't people to see me losing to BALA  ;) He's that Good!

you know john,if you were to play more often with armando and the rest of us then you'll be able to get a better idea of how we play.so when it comes to tourneys and all that stuff,the one who "surprises" the most is the one who will win.we would obviously know eachothers strategies and that will force us to upgrade our game to another level.you do this ill do that,you do something else then ill do something else....its like an escalator.im very sure you know what im talking about.:)

Yes Yoshi, DG advised John to go play with you guys at least once a week if he wants to be able to keep up with Armando and the rest of team Chaos. I'm glad he listen to the advise of his KOF elders (weather he admits it or not) and is going to play you guys more often. Unfortunately at AA we can not deliver the level of competition at the moment since we don't play as much.
@theanswerkof
twitch.tv/theanswerkof

Dark Geese

« Reply #967 on: June 24, 2011, 12:52:43 AM »

LOL no recording. Hush Hush match. I don't people to see me losing to BALA  ;) He's that Good!

Yes Yoshi, DG advised John to go play with you guys at least once a week if he wants to be able to keep up with Armando and the rest of team Chaos. I'm glad he listen to the advise of his KOF elders (weather he admits it or not) and is going to play you guys more often. Unfortunately at AA we can not deliver the level of competition at the moment since we don't play as much.

Yes I did I told him you guys take for granted what you both have. I have no one remotely close to my skill level where I am (yes even Dallas, Texas) so I have to travel to even remotely start pulling out my main characters. I don't get to play anyone of skill until once every three months so I feel I am taking advantage of whatever opportunity I have. If I had access to you guys all the time and Mexico, believe me I would take the opportunity to play all the time in KOF13 and everything so I could get better. But you all must realize again not everyone has the same access to competition as the rest of you all.

But again that does not stop me from getting stronger, I just know if I did have access more than once every 3 months I would probably be about 40x stronger than I am now!

But with this said I know there are people that aren't willing to travel to get better in KOF, and then they must realize that they will always be playing catchup to:

1. Those that have access to competition like SoCal
2. Those like me that travel and do what it takes to gain access to their competition.

They could be playing KOF13 for a year and I could get it in a month or so and because I have access to more competition than they would have I would be able to defeat them! (Guys FYI for example I've only been playing SvC Chaos for like 5 months MAX.....)

So yes though more people will be getting into KOF13 unless there are a lot of high level dedicated players to the game I still feel in the bottom of my heart that things are going to remain status quo...

"Aka SoCal vs. DG vs. Mexico vs. Japan"

« Last Edit: June 24, 2011, 01:01:58 AM by Dark Geese »

DJMirror949

• Strongest Tiger
  • Just move along, nothing to read here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #968 on: June 24, 2011, 12:12:18 PM »
God GG to everyone that I played tonight

playing KOF from 10pm to almost 230am? I soo screwed since I have work tomorrow (I mean today) at 10am

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #969 on: June 24, 2011, 06:36:26 PM »
God GG to everyone that I played tonight

playing KOF from 10pm to almost 230am? I soo screwed since I have work tomorrow (I mean today) at 10am

How strange, I came at 10:30pm, left about the same time and I work at 10am as well.

THE ANSWER

• Legendary Wolf
  • I AM THE ANSWER
    • View Profile
« Reply #970 on: June 24, 2011, 07:07:29 PM »
lol, you guys have it easy. I got there around 4:30PM after an 8hrs shift and left at 2:15AM to come to work today at 7:00AM. Crazy thing is that I was actually early to work today, I arrived 4 min early.
@theanswerkof
twitch.tv/theanswerkof

davidkong07

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #971 on: June 24, 2011, 08:42:23 PM »
hey there,

is there any chance anyone will be at AA or FFA tomorrow night? i've been practicing all week and wanna get some games in!
In it to win it!

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #972 on: June 24, 2011, 09:25:48 PM »
hey there,

is there any chance anyone will be at AA or FFA tomorrow night? i've been practicing all week and wanna get some games in!

I'll be there Saturday most likely, I dunno what time D-Kong.

lol, you guys have it easy. I got there around 4:30PM after an 8hrs shift and left at 2:15AM to come to work today at 7:00AM. Crazy thing is that I was actually early to work today, I arrived 4 min early.

You're apeshit crazy. =)  I value my beauty sleep too much...ah the things we do for KOF.

CMD.Duc jumped out of a plane yesterday thinking of combos...

As for Sam ESB Cancel, if you're reading this, don't get intimidated and keep on playing man.  Jason DJMirror949 is learning the game too so he'll be a good sparring partner.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2011, 09:32:05 PM by Kane317 »

ESB Cancel

• New Challenger
  • Blue Pineapple
    • View Profile
« Reply #973 on: June 24, 2011, 11:13:48 PM »
Wow, I haven't posted here in a while! lol

First off, I'd like to apologize to everyone for not playing "at all" yesterday. Especially, to Kane317, (when you asked why I wasn't playing) sorry man  :(

I'm not going to give up playing and learning KOF13 but I'm trying to take the learning process slow and not rush, admittedly till the console version comes out. Having summer classes sounds like a very poor excuse, I know, but I haven't got a chance to play or practice "any" games the whole week till yesterday night. After not touching the game for a while and coming back to it, it becomes very difficult, skills are forgotten, and I would have to learn some things all over again. In other words, I did not want to get killed by everyone when I haven't practiced for so long and nearly forgotten a lot of stuff lol But that's why everyone encourages each other to keep playing and practicing  ;) Also to Jason, keep playing man! Hopefully I can come down today to AA to get some games down with everyone.

All in all, I only have Thursdays and Fridays to play (depending) so the learning process will be "very" slow for me. But I still really want to play and learn KOF 13. Hopefully, when the console version comes, learning will be much easier. (Yes, it looks like I'm taking the easy way out  :( lol) See everyone soon! Sorry for the long post.

;e ;s ;b
« Last Edit: June 24, 2011, 11:22:46 PM by ESB Cancel »
PSN: ESB007

metaphysics

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #974 on: June 25, 2011, 01:43:05 AM »
. Manual labor for eight hours then go down there to play you guys at like 5, then leave at like 1. And then after that  probly the most dangerous part, drive home 60 something miles away dead tired, I don't give a fuuuuuuuu...... lol. Wish I could've been there
" you fight well in the old style"