Poll

How many points total should each team consist?

6 (27.3%)
11 (50%)
2 (9.1%)
2 (9.1%)
other (please write below)
1 (4.5%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Author Topic: SoCal KoF  (Read 277924 times)

Giby

• Strongest Tiger
  • Man Chest
    • View Profile
    • snk-capcom dot com
Re: SoCal KoF
« Reply #645 on: April 20, 2011, 09:57:08 PM »
Also, what happened to RJ? I never see him in any vids. Does he not go to the tourneys or is he getting batch match ups in the early rounds.

Mr.KOF

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #646 on: April 20, 2011, 10:09:16 PM »
Also, what happened to RJ? I never see him in any vids. Does he not go to the tourneys or is he getting batch match ups in the early rounds.

RJ did play in the last tournament at Alex's Arcade 4/9/11. RJ had a  chance to beat The Answer but threw it away i guess. Either way how I see it I know RJ hasn't really been playing much 13 lately.

eLive.pro|Mr.KOF

Ash

• Scion of Flame
  • Training Mode
    • View Profile
« Reply #647 on: April 20, 2011, 10:28:01 PM »

RJ did play in the last tournament at Alex's Arcade 4/9/11. RJ had a  chance to beat The Answer but threw it away i guess. Either way how I see it I know RJ hasn't really been playing much 13 lately.

I think he played me as well in loser's bracket. He hasn't been playing very much in 13 =(

Ash

• Scion of Flame
  • Training Mode
    • View Profile
« Reply #648 on: April 20, 2011, 10:41:05 PM »
Can you guys do me a favor and dig through this event to make sure I got the commentators right? There were a couple of vids where I couldn't tell who was talking. Also let me know if names need to be changed. I have added 3 SoCal tourneys so far.

http://frame-advantage.com/event/arcade-infinity-8-21-10/174

Good shit Giby, I can't look at them at work but I'll try to help once I get home.

I got this one, since I have not much going on at work.

Nice job Gibby! I saw that website a few weeks ago and thought it'd be nice if it had KOF on there, but looks like you took care of that already =P

1: The Answer, Kane317
2: Mr. KOF, Scott

2nd to last: Mr. KOF, Kane317

The rest are correct.

Giby

• Strongest Tiger
  • Man Chest
    • View Profile
    • snk-capcom dot com
« Reply #649 on: April 21, 2011, 12:04:36 AM »
Thanks, Duc. If there are any tourneys I missed (I know I missed at least 1 from AA) please let me know. I want to get as much XIII stuff on there as possible. I'm going to put up tourneys from outside the US the next few days, but I think you guys will be on there the most in terms of XIII.

BTW, what are you using to record now?

Ash

• Scion of Flame
  • Training Mode
    • View Profile
« Reply #650 on: April 21, 2011, 01:23:35 AM »
Thanks, Duc. If there are any tourneys I missed (I know I missed at least 1 from AA) please let me know. I want to get as much XIII stuff on there as possible. I'm going to put up tourneys from outside the US the next few days, but I think you guys will be on there the most in terms of XIII.

BTW, what are you using to record now?

Since that tournament we've had 3 more that were recorded, AI farewell, and 2 at alex's arcade. All of them are on Kane317's youtube account.

I'm using avertv hd dvr to record on virtual dub. The issue we've been having the whole time was that to get 720p captured, we needed a digital signal, but the LCD there was analog only. Once we figured that out we just got a dvi-d to vga digital to analog converter.

Giby

• Strongest Tiger
  • Man Chest
    • View Profile
    • snk-capcom dot com
« Reply #651 on: April 21, 2011, 01:35:14 AM »
K, I think I have them all up now (just added the one you guys did at AA with the cam).

I might add some of the casuals on his channel just so there are more vids for XIII.

Ash

• Scion of Flame
  • Training Mode
    • View Profile
« Reply #652 on: April 21, 2011, 01:41:37 AM »
K, I think I have them all up now (just added the one you guys did at AA with the cam).

I might add some of the casuals on his channel just so there are more vids for XIII.

If you need more vids, I might do some first to five series. I already have one for me vs oscar and one for me vs kane317 but without sound I think. I'd rather record some new ones. Problem is finding a time to get ppl there are the same time to do it.

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #653 on: April 21, 2011, 02:54:13 AM »
If you need more vids, I might do some first to five series. I already have one for me vs oscar and one for me vs kane317 but without sound I think.

Although our games were most appalling and very unrecording worthy, we did have an epic end haha.

luminair

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #654 on: April 21, 2011, 12:01:27 PM »
Well haven't been here since before AI closed down. I remember saying that I was gonna get into this game and I still do, but a lot of shit came down all at once.  I've been wanting to hit the training room for a while now and I finally got to the chance to. Was wondering where the AI guys are going now?

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #655 on: April 21, 2011, 06:19:43 PM »
Well haven't been here since before AI closed down. I remember saying that I was gonna get into this game and I still do, but a lot of shit came down all at once.  I've been wanting to hit the training room for a while now and I finally got to the chance to. Was wondering where the AI guys are going now?

We all went to Alex's Arcade in Santa Ana.
626 S.Harbor
Santa Ana

Ash

• Scion of Flame
  • Training Mode
    • View Profile
« Reply #656 on: April 21, 2011, 08:53:56 PM »
I've been wondering, since AI's closing we need to give our group a new name. Cali Mexicans are Team Chaos. Any suggestions?

Giby

• Strongest Tiger
  • Man Chest
    • View Profile
    • snk-capcom dot com
« Reply #657 on: April 21, 2011, 08:59:15 PM »
RAIP

THE ANSWER

• Legendary Wolf
  • I AM THE ANSWER
    • View Profile
« Reply #658 on: April 21, 2011, 09:09:48 PM »
Team Infinity maybe...
@theanswerkof
twitch.tv/theanswerkof

Ash

• Scion of Flame
  • Training Mode
    • View Profile
« Reply #659 on: April 21, 2011, 09:11:47 PM »
RAIP

Hahah, what's the hidden meaning besides the obvious?

Team Infinity maybe...

Yeah that sounds good if we don't have any better suggestions