Poll

How many points total should each team consist?

6 (27.3%)
11 (50%)
2 (9.1%)
2 (9.1%)
other (please write below)
1 (4.5%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Author Topic: SoCal KoF  (Read 278124 times)

THE ANSWER

• Legendary Wolf
  • I AM THE ANSWER
    • View Profile
Re: SoCal KoF
« Reply #735 on: May 18, 2011, 04:05:56 PM »
I work in Irvine as well, happy to pick you up on my way from work to AA. However I live in Tustin so a taking you back home would be a problem.
@theanswerkof
twitch.tv/theanswerkof

THE ANSWER

• Legendary Wolf
  • I AM THE ANSWER
    • View Profile
« Reply #736 on: May 18, 2011, 04:17:22 PM »
So was reading the article below and I was wondering if that would encourage more people to join our tourneys. I will really consider using this pay scale for ReveLAtions.

http://shoryuken.com/content/examining-ufgt7-s-new-pay-scale-style-4558/
@theanswerkof
twitch.tv/theanswerkof

Demoninja

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #737 on: May 19, 2011, 12:29:46 AM »
Thanks a lot guys! There are no real plans yet. Just kicking a few ideas back and forth while I work on raising the funds for a little trip haha. I'll definitely post up in here once I get something concrete.

Mr.KOF

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #738 on: May 19, 2011, 09:38:07 AM »
So was reading the article below and I was wondering if that would encourage more people to join our tourneys. I will really consider using this pay scale for ReveLAtions.

http://shoryuken.com/content/examining-ufgt7-s-new-pay-scale-style-4558/

It is a great way to help payout the bottom placers. But i don't think the the sign ups for 13 will drastically change due to the exclusiveness. If anything , i really do hope there will be at least 60+ entrants and have TOP 8 streamed if possible to bring interest through the eyes of KOF'ers and SF4 peeps.. The reason i say this is because alot of SF4 ppl do ask me about KOF 13 and ask about my thoughts comparing it SF4. I've seen  players from SF4(who're not scrubs) try and experience the game. I often tell them when they ask me "why am i good in SF4?" i tell them KOF has taught me alot of things as of using the best Escape options and also natural talent comes into place. You can even ask Metaphysics who play's SF4 and KOF13.Same thing with Reynald/Mr.Green/Deadlyduo who also plays SF4 too. I know and Believe that in SF4 it's anyone's game. In KOF once you're on top you'll stay on top. That is the DIFFERENCE between the two games. I can be set as an example as those two KOF players who won SBO playing SF4 last year without the use of tiers.I've been thinking for a week now and am really considering in retiring if SNK doesn't do something by EVO or the end of the year. I've cross trained both games and earned popularity in SF4 and gained mutual respect from TOP SF4 players. SnK is where i originated....will it be my resting tomb????

On to other news...sorry for the long write up....
Don't Get hit By my......
ASH CRIMSON STUN combo! *requires only two power bars and one drive! Thank* CMD duc as well!
Takuma - Shoot...just don't get  hit or grabbed!!
Iori* in training *lynch CMD Duc for helping me
Robert Garcia- found out other diferent variations/ Bringing it BACK!
Chin Gentsai - You can lynch Kane31 for my bootleg Combo's
Yuri sakazaki- Working on new flashy combos for you guys as well as GREEn
Terry Bogard- Trying my best to beat you with nice style and take all your blood!
Other than that Joe...did not make the line up.......He does well keeping the opponents down...it just wasn't enough style....

eLive.pro|Mr.KOF

THE ANSWER

• Legendary Wolf
  • I AM THE ANSWER
    • View Profile
« Reply #739 on: May 19, 2011, 05:00:51 PM »
Let's hope SNK gets their shit together by the end of the year, we all know that SF4 is where the money is at and I am sure that if you would dedicate your self to it you would get signed as a PRO player eventually and make some money. However we really need a guy with your talent and dedication here, I personally feel like I've improved a lot in the last few weeks thanks to you since we've been playing a lot together and sharing ideas even thou we disagree sometimes lol.
@theanswerkof
twitch.tv/theanswerkof

metaphysics

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #740 on: May 19, 2011, 05:20:45 PM »
I think you should go to Wednesday night fights once arcade edition comes out . Beat up on those dudes. You doing well really gets the word out for KoF belive it or not, and makes you look bad ass, so it's a win win lol
" you fight well in the old style"

Mr.KOF

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #741 on: May 19, 2011, 06:42:08 PM »
I think you should go to Wednesday night fights once arcade edition comes out . Beat up on those dudes. You doing well really gets the word out for KoF belive it or not, and makes you look bad ass, so it's a win win lol

Will do it for all of us! Will beat the cocky player and tell them i don't play the damn game haha

eLive.pro|Mr.KOF

THE ANSWER

• Legendary Wolf
  • I AM THE ANSWER
    • View Profile
« Reply #742 on: May 19, 2011, 09:24:42 PM »
FYI will be streaming today from Alex's Arcade starting at 7PM
@theanswerkof
twitch.tv/theanswerkof

FataCon

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #743 on: May 19, 2011, 11:53:16 PM »
direct feed or cam feed?

Ash Riot

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #744 on: May 20, 2011, 12:23:33 AM »
Link please.  :O

Giby

• Strongest Tiger
  • Man Chest
    • View Profile
    • snk-capcom dot com
« Reply #745 on: May 20, 2011, 12:39:13 AM »
Hopfully better quality this time. Last time the camera couldn't keep up with the speed of the game. BTW, did you guys record last week's tournament?

THE ANSWER

• Legendary Wolf
  • I AM THE ANSWER
    • View Profile
« Reply #746 on: May 20, 2011, 12:52:13 AM »
oh yeah I forgot justin.tv/offcast

this are the guys who do WNF sometimes so they have a pretty professional setup.
@theanswerkof
twitch.tv/theanswerkof

FataCon

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #747 on: May 20, 2011, 01:30:42 AM »
"Ghetto Streams @ the Hood Spot Alex's Arcade" HAHAHAHA KOF marketing at its finest!

THE ANSWER

• Legendary Wolf
  • I AM THE ANSWER
    • View Profile
« Reply #748 on: May 20, 2011, 06:38:30 AM »
Stream canceled.
@theanswerkof
twitch.tv/theanswerkof

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf