Poll

How many points total should each team consist?

6 (27.3%)
11 (50%)
2 (9.1%)
2 (9.1%)
other (please write below)
1 (4.5%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Author Topic: SoCal KoF  (Read 277958 times)

FataCon

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
Re: SoCal KoF
« Reply #750 on: May 20, 2011, 07:27:59 AM »

metaphysics

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #751 on: May 20, 2011, 08:13:15 AM »
Are you kidding me!? Streaming @ AA would ruin it's rep, Gotta keep it G status. It was just too gangster lol
" you fight well in the old style"

Giby

• Strongest Tiger
  • Man Chest
    • View Profile
    • snk-capcom dot com
« Reply #752 on: May 20, 2011, 08:45:47 AM »
I heard some random Mexicans jumped offcast, stole his streaming equipment, went to the pawnshop and cashed it in for quarters to play XIII.

THE ANSWER

• Legendary Wolf
  • I AM THE ANSWER
    • View Profile
« Reply #753 on: May 20, 2011, 04:37:00 PM »
Lets see if I can get this joke right.

AA is so gangster we don't stream online we use trained pigeons. lol
@theanswerkof
twitch.tv/theanswerkof

Mr.KOF

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #754 on: May 21, 2011, 02:14:32 AM »
AA is so G that everytime I play xiii there i feel there's a fight about to erupt behind me whenever they're playing MVC2 due to all the slamming of the controls, stools being knocked to the floor with shouts of "No Mames"along with Puto Madre!

Hell it was even more G when I see a dorky looking ASIAN dude playing MVC screaming No Mames LOL.

place is so hood that when CMD Duc (Ash) Struts in and leans with it...Guess what kicks he's sporting???? Clean ass Nike Cortez! right out the Box!

I would throw away my game to Duc ....Fuck that shit imma about to get shot playing 13 next to a guy who drives a series and wears those kicks...i don't want people to assume i'm affiliated with the underworld.

Place is so hood that we have  a guy who i believe may be Kane317 strolling into the arcade with some black ass bare feet.....Freaking that's how crazy he is....thats some RYU shit right there!!!

Then We have  Oscar the Answer who plays 13 screaming  Oh my god!!! WTF??!!! Raging  when dropping combos scaring SF4 players into thinking KOF is some dangerous shit to play!

Then there is MEtaphysics who seems nice and quiet who says he doesn't smoke....but after playing at AA he says he feels like it  after playing 13 with me.....I can't be the one to blame...blame AA~!!!

Then we have Reynald who makes these loud noises and makes delirious  wretched faces while playing 13...Hell even the Autistic kid who does the pop and lock moves becomes normal when he watches reynald play because he thinks Reynald will do the Dougie!

Then we have 4 leaf who eats his kit kat bars and believes he can beat me.....that's just crazy! AA is just too Gangsta!

Last but not least you've got me........AA is so gangta that this place scared me str8! I pick the lowest tier character possible in all games so i don't get dogged down. heck , when i play Pin Ball i only use the Left flipper only to show that it is my weaker side. I'm so scared i want ppl to call me by John in front of the gangsters instead of "KOF"  because i'm scared they don't know the the acronym for KOF and mistake me for a gang banger.

Thanks again for reading this long ass post!!!!!
« Last Edit: May 21, 2011, 03:05:34 AM by Mr.KOF »

eLive.pro|Mr.KOF

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #755 on: May 21, 2011, 03:21:36 AM »
AA is so G that everytime I play xiii there i feel there's a fight about to erupt behind me whenever they're playing MVC2 due to all the slamming of the controls, stools being knocked to the floor with shouts of "No Mames"along with Puto Madre!

Hell it was even more G when I see a dorky looking ASIAN dude playing MVC screaming No Mames LOL.

place is so hood that when CMD Duc (Ash) Struts in and leans with it...Guess what kicks he's sporting???? Clean ass Nike Cortez! right out the Box!

I would throw away my game to Duc ....Fuck that shit imma about to get shot playing 13 next to a guy who drives a series and wears those kicks...i don't want people to assume i'm affiliated with the underworld.

Place is so hood that we have  a guy who i believe may be Kane317 strolling into the arcade with some black ass bare feet.....Freaking that's how crazy he is....thats some RYU shit right there!!!

Then We have  Oscar the Answer who plays 13 screaming  Oh my god!!! WTF??!!! Raging  when dropping combos scaring SF4 players into thinking KOF is some dangerous shit to play!

Then there is MEtaphysics who seems nice and quiet who says he doesn't smoke....but after playing at AA he says he feels like it  after playing 13 with me.....I can't be the one to blame...blame AA~!!!

Then we have Reynald who makes these loud noises and makes delirious  wretched faces while playing 13...Hell even the Autistic kid who does the pop and lock moves becomes normal when he watches reynald play because he thinks Reynald will do the Dougie!

Then we have 4 leaf who eats his kit kat bars and believes he can beat me.....that's just crazy! AA is just too Gangsta!

Last but not least you've got me........AA is so gangta that this place scared me str8! I pick the lowest tier character possible in all games so i don't get dogged down. heck , when i play Pin Ball i only use the Left flipper only to show that it is my weaker side. I'm so scared i want ppl to call me by John in front of the gangsters instead of "KOF"  because i'm scared they don't know the the acronym for KOF and mistake me for a gang banger.

Dude, what are you smoking?

Giby

• Strongest Tiger
  • Man Chest
    • View Profile
    • snk-capcom dot com
« Reply #756 on: May 21, 2011, 03:32:48 AM »
That post will scare new players into tears

metaphysics

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #757 on: May 21, 2011, 04:41:27 AM »

hahahaha!! Man you are rackin up some classic posts. @ AA I just assume nobody has legit jobs, and everybody is a drug dealer haha. I saw a ferrari in the parking lot one time, WTF!? 
" you fight well in the old style"

Mr.KOF

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #758 on: May 21, 2011, 09:23:43 AM »
Just wanted to make a funny post about AA since you guys were making some jokes earlier. I just ran with it there using my imagination. I'm sorry if I offended anyone and I did not intend to scare any potential visitors. Alex arcade has a friendly Staff and has friendly players over there. So please do come and become one of the regulars  :)

In other news Sam is regular at AA and asks questions regarding 13. So guys, feel free to help him  out as much as we can. He's the one that has glasses and also plays SF4. Lets give him a warm welcome too.

eLive.pro|Mr.KOF

Feez

• New Challenger
  • feezy
    • View Profile
« Reply #759 on: May 22, 2011, 05:48:19 AM »
Hey Feez we are having a KOF XIII tourney this Saturday at Alex's Arcade, we are going to have PS2 adapters so you can bring your pad since I know you are a PadFighter.
Thanks for the invite THE ANSWER. I saw this the day you posted it but haven't gotten around to respond 'till today. I was pretty busy that day since I was leaving the very next day back to EC. I'll be around again in early August until late August, for about 3 weeks so that should give me much more time to make it out and play with you guys. :)
they don't think it be like it is, but it do

Ash

• Scion of Flame
  • Training Mode
    • View Profile
« Reply #760 on: May 24, 2011, 01:15:59 AM »

Hey I like my shoes! =P

AA is so ghetto Fatacon has to pedal a bike hooked up to a generator to power the KOF machine.

FataCon

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #761 on: May 24, 2011, 05:22:59 AM »

Hey I like my shoes! =P

AA is so ghetto Fatacon has to pedal a bike hooked up to a generator to power the KOF machine.

Just uhh... let me know when you guys are satisfied playing. Summer's coming up and it gets pretty hot out there hahaha

Ash Riot

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #762 on: May 25, 2011, 06:17:27 AM »
Would anybody be willing to pick me up at the airport friday morning of ReveLAtions? :)

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #763 on: May 25, 2011, 07:18:29 AM »
Would anybody be willing to pick me up at the airport friday morning of ReveLAtions? :)

It can be arranged for sure. If nobody can I'll switch my shift to nights that Friday and I'll drive you myself.

Giby

• Strongest Tiger
  • Man Chest
    • View Profile
    • snk-capcom dot com
« Reply #764 on: May 25, 2011, 07:19:59 AM »
The venue ReveLAtions will be held at is about a 5min drive from LAX. Where do you plan on staying?