Poll

How many points total should each team consist?

6 (27.3%)
11 (50%)
2 (9.1%)
2 (9.1%)
other (please write below)
1 (4.5%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Author Topic: SoCal KoF  (Read 278009 times)

THE ANSWER

• Legendary Wolf
  • I AM THE ANSWER
    • View Profile
Re: SoCal KoF
« Reply #765 on: May 25, 2011, 07:11:01 PM »
haha the venue is so close the airport that I'm pretty sure there's a free shuttle, if not I'm sure Kane can help.
@theanswerkof
twitch.tv/theanswerkof

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #766 on: May 25, 2011, 08:53:58 PM »
haha the venue is so close the airport that I'm pretty sure there's a free shuttle, if not I'm sure Kane can help.

Unless his ticket is for John Wayne OC lol.

Mr.KOF

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #767 on: May 26, 2011, 11:39:05 AM »
GG's tp The Answer and 4leaf, and Ash! I find it funny when Oscar does the "win with one hand" move only showing the clock at 01 LOL where i do it at 8 seconds left Lol. Definitely fun playing against  the  supposed best Mai in the west for 13  =P

Will be there this thursday all  day because i've got to stay awake for work....Hopefully we can all get some good games in! I do like playing Duolon....it's just sometimes or most of the times Ash never gets to finish off the opponent =/

eLive.pro|Mr.KOF

THE ANSWER

• Legendary Wolf
  • I AM THE ANSWER
    • View Profile
« Reply #768 on: May 26, 2011, 05:18:01 PM »
GGs to Mr. KOF, Ash and 4leaf, I really enjoy playing my new Kyo, Mai, Andy team. I'm happy report that in the challenge for "the best Mai in the universe" I was able to defeat Mr.KOF ;P

I'm really considering using that team at a point in ReveLAtions.
@theanswerkof
twitch.tv/theanswerkof

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #769 on: May 26, 2011, 09:59:10 PM »
GGs to Mr. KOF, Ash and 4leaf, I really enjoy playing my new Kyo, Mai, Andy team. I'm happy report that in the challenge for "the best Mai in the universe" I was able to defeat Mr.KOF ;P

Wow.  Hell freezes over as The Answer stops using his top tier team.  Now you only have 1.5/2 of the top 6 (Apparently I'm the only one that feels that Andy's pretty high) ^.^

Mr.KOF

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #770 on: May 26, 2011, 11:17:56 PM »

Wow.  Hell freezes over as The Answer stops using his top tier team.  Now you only have 1.5/2 of the top 6 (Apparently I'm the only one that feels that Andy's pretty high) ^.^

If you can't win with a High Tier Team against me...Might as well use lower tier characters and have an excuse muhahahhahahahahha   :) its good that Oscar is changing up his  lineup..most of us do try to experience something new out of boredom.

eLive.pro|Mr.KOF

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #771 on: May 26, 2011, 11:24:19 PM »

Wow.  Hell freezes over as The Answer stops using his top tier team.  Now you only have 1.5/2 of the top 6 (Apparently I'm the only one that feels that Andy's pretty high) ^.^

If you can't win with a High Tier Team against me...Might as well use lower tier characters and have an excuse muhahahhahahahahha   :) its good that Oscar is changing up his  lineup..most of us do try to experience something new out of boredom.

You should know me by now, I'm the excuse master. =)

metaphysics

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #772 on: May 26, 2011, 11:35:11 PM »
What!? The Answer with no EX Counter? That's like peanut butter and jelly man they always go together haha
" you fight well in the old style"

Ash

• Scion of Flame
  • Training Mode
    • View Profile
« Reply #773 on: May 27, 2011, 01:59:57 AM »
So if he starts playing Elizabeth again are you gonna do this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XYrqYVialk

b.a.l.a.

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #774 on: May 27, 2011, 02:32:18 AM »
Hahahaha everybody is picking a new team...i have 4 new chars to play....but im just waiting play those chars vs john..... Kyo Ryo Iori and Raiden ..muahjahjahja....lets play some games john....

THE ANSWER

• Legendary Wolf
  • I AM THE ANSWER
    • View Profile
« Reply #775 on: May 27, 2011, 05:18:06 AM »
What!? The Answer with no EX Counter? That's like peanut butter and jelly man they always go together haha

lol, I know. Actually people at AA ask why am I not using Liz, i didn't know that she was so noticeable in my team

So if he starts playing Elizabeth again are you gonna do this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XYrqYVialk

Oh yeah? guess what? "You are dead man" lol!.................
@theanswerkof
twitch.tv/theanswerkof

THE ANSWER

• Legendary Wolf
  • I AM THE ANSWER
    • View Profile
« Reply #776 on: May 27, 2011, 05:20:13 AM »
Hahahaha everybody is picking a new team...i have 4 new chars to play....but im just waiting play those chars vs john..... Kyo Ryo Iori and Raiden ..muahjahjahja....lets play some games john....

I'm looking forward to seeing your new characters in action, you are coming to ReveLAtions right?
@theanswerkof
twitch.tv/theanswerkof

Mr.KOF

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #777 on: May 27, 2011, 06:41:57 PM »

Yeah i can't wait to show you my *Defensive* Duolon y *Fireball* ASH! If im in the LA area i will definitely let you know =P

I think The Answer removed Liz from the team To Add The Best Mai in the Universe! Last time i checked there were a limit to 3 per team! This isn't KOF 99 with the Strikers.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2011, 06:47:07 PM by Mr.KOF »

eLive.pro|Mr.KOF

THE ANSWER

• Legendary Wolf
  • I AM THE ANSWER
    • View Profile
« Reply #778 on: May 27, 2011, 07:39:13 PM »
GGs yesterday guys, I wish I could've stayed longer but had to take care of business at home.

Hey John I think b.a.l.a found a way to use 4 characters in the game so he can defeat you lol!!!!!

Funniest thing happened yesterday, I was playing with John and he was using his TORTUGA Ash, I mean *Defensive* Ash and some of the MvC2 players watching started yelling "cheap" that's so "cheap" I didn't think anything of it but then Abe said something like "do you realize Marvel vs Capcom 2 players were calling John cheap" then I thought about about again and I started LMAO!!! They were probably thinking "Man I'll take a few infinites and unblockables any day over that shit" lol

Way to go John, thanks for making KOF 13 looking like the cheapest game ever =/
@theanswerkof
twitch.tv/theanswerkof

THE ANSWER

• Legendary Wolf
  • I AM THE ANSWER
    • View Profile
« Reply #779 on: May 27, 2011, 07:44:42 PM »
Hey John did you have your bowl today?

http://www.stonehengemusic.org/pics/Turtle%20Soup.jpg

<3  ;)