Poll

How many points total should each team consist?

6 (27.3%)
11 (50%)
2 (9.1%)
2 (9.1%)
other (please write below)
1 (4.5%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Author Topic: SoCal KoF  (Read 277411 times)

Dark Geese

Re: SoCal KoF
« Reply #945 on: June 22, 2011, 10:15:54 PM »
Get this FT50 or whatever recorded please..because trust me I have been getting calls nonstop about this stuff even from Mexico so please get it recorded and link me when done...

Mr.KOF

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #946 on: June 22, 2011, 10:57:11 PM »
Get this FT50 or whatever recorded please..because trust me I have been getting calls nonstop about this stuff even from Mexico so please get it recorded and link me when done...

LOL no recording. Hush Hush match. I don't people to see me losing to BALA  ;) He's that Good!

eLive.pro|Mr.KOF

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #947 on: June 22, 2011, 11:29:53 PM »

If it was recorded it'd be like 5+ hours long or something lol! 

Dark Geese

« Reply #948 on: June 22, 2011, 11:45:03 PM »

If it was recorded it'd be like 5+ hours long or something lol! 

Dude that's how they do it in Peru, ft30s ft50s that's what it's gonna be like the whole time there!!! xD

THE ANSWER

• Legendary Wolf
  • I AM THE ANSWER
    • View Profile
« Reply #949 on: June 22, 2011, 11:46:20 PM »
 FT50, you are kidding. It you guys wanna have a grudge match it should be no more than FT15.
@theanswerkof
twitch.tv/theanswerkof

Mr.KOF

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #950 on: June 23, 2011, 12:05:42 AM »
FT50, you are kidding. It you guys wanna have a grudge match it should be no more than FT15.

Grudge Match? Never held a grudge.  LOL I was thinking along the lines of Mortal Kombat =P
Did you guys know I got a ticket while riding with the Champion of Revelations? And who doesn't think we're not friends =)

eLive.pro|Mr.KOF

THE ANSWER

• Legendary Wolf
  • I AM THE ANSWER
    • View Profile
« Reply #951 on: June 23, 2011, 12:11:03 AM »

Grudge Match? Never held a grudge.  LOL I was thinking along the lines of Mortal Kombat =P
Did you guys know I got a ticket while riding with the Champion of Revelations? And who doesn't think we're not friends =)

I see, you guys playing for fingers? lol...
@theanswerkof
twitch.tv/theanswerkof

Mr.KOF

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #952 on: June 23, 2011, 12:50:29 AM »

I see, you guys playing for fingers? lol...

Fingers don't need to be cut off.
Retirement of KOF
Loser carries a picture of the winner in his pocket.
When ppl ask why don't you play KOF anymore. Then the loser would pull out the picture and say "Because of this Guy" LOL
Of course I wont  play Armando for retirement because I have enough respect for friends. All my videos are meant to be funny and yet have meaning to it as well.

eLive.pro|Mr.KOF

DJMirror949

• Strongest Tiger
  • Just move along, nothing to read here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #953 on: June 23, 2011, 01:25:21 AM »
LOL at the last few posts

is there a reason why Mr. KOF is retiring? Life is getting to him or nah?

l2slythe

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #954 on: June 23, 2011, 01:53:38 AM »

didnt you se the video with doc? Its cuz hes not friends anymore with bala, but then he gave him his guns and said they can be friends again, then stabs him a second later. Hes very confuses
PSN- MrGreen-AI

DJMirror949

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #955 on: June 23, 2011, 02:00:54 AM »
I see...that make perfect sense

Mr.KOF

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #956 on: June 23, 2011, 02:38:51 AM »

didnt you se the video with doc? Its cuz hes not friends anymore with bala, but then he gave him his guns and said they can be friends again, then stabs him a second later. Hes very confuses

Because KOF 13 should make it or break it this year! If it goes down i go with it. That's love for the game =P

eLive.pro|Mr.KOF

DJMirror949

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #957 on: June 23, 2011, 02:51:13 AM »
before you hit retirement, let play you a crapload of matches! Sucks that I just came in and the USA best player is retiring!

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #958 on: June 23, 2011, 03:12:37 AM »
before you hit retirement, let play you a crapload of matches! Sucks that I just came in and the USA best player is retiring!

Like I said before Jason, he was meant to retired after '98UM, there's no chance he's retiring anytime soon...unless we all get that stun combo off on him haha.

Mr.KOF

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #959 on: June 23, 2011, 03:28:41 AM »

Like I said before Jason, he was meant to retired after '98UM, there's no chance he's retiring anytime soon...unless we all get that stun combo off on him haha.

I already got stunned by Romance. Success!  I really want to see a bunch of Ash's attempting the SoCal challenge. LOL

eLive.pro|Mr.KOF