Poll

How many points total should each team consist?

6 (27.3%)
11 (50%)
2 (9.1%)
2 (9.1%)
other (please write below)
1 (4.5%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Author Topic: SoCal KoF  (Read 277964 times)

metaphysics

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
Re: SoCal KoF
« Reply #1155 on: September 26, 2011, 09:14:10 AM »
Man to be honest at this point I'm willing to spend all my residual money to go out and play this game with you guys, only thing is right now my residual money only nets me one visit, dammit I want more money!!!! lol

++++++++

so I'm gonna be learning the  ;a ;c ;d layout or at least giving it a serious shot here I go!! lol
                                           ;b
« Last Edit: September 28, 2011, 07:21:28 AM by metaphysics »
" you fight well in the old style"

Mr.KOF

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #1156 on: September 30, 2011, 12:00:33 PM »
Man to be honest at this point I'm willing to spend all my residual money to go out and play this game with you guys, only thing is right now my residual money only nets me one visit, dammit I want more money!!!! lol

++++++++

so I'm gonna be learning the  ;a ;c ;d layout or at least giving it a serious shot here I go!! lol
                                           ;b

I could just team up with you and play 2over if that helps :)

eLive.pro|Mr.KOF

DJMirror949

• Strongest Tiger
  • Just move along, nothing to read here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1157 on: October 05, 2011, 09:29:11 AM »
John is there any videos of your K and Kyo? I wanna see how you would play those characters

Mr.KOF

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #1158 on: October 05, 2011, 09:35:36 AM »
John is there any videos of your K and Kyo? I wanna see how you would play those characters

I don't really have any vids of me using K and Kyo. What I suggest you do is bring a camera to AA to record some matches of me using them if you like.

eLive.pro|Mr.KOF

FataCon

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1159 on: October 05, 2011, 09:37:49 AM »
I don't remember John using K or Kyo that often. Not sure if that's just out of preference or not. I know CMD.Duc/Ash has played K quite a bit, so there's probably vids of that. If anything, Kane would know the SoCal footage best, as far as who played which character.

GuamoKun

• Rising Dragon
  • I MISSES YOU.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1160 on: October 05, 2011, 10:33:23 PM »
Who else are FFA regulars? I usually go there after I get out of class at CSUN on Fridays.

Mr.KOF

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #1161 on: October 06, 2011, 12:59:57 AM »
I don't remember John using K or Kyo that often. Not sure if that's just out of preference or not. I know CMD.Duc/Ash has played K quite a bit, so there's probably vids of that. If anything, Kane would know the SoCal footage best, as far as who played which character.

The reason you don't see me use Kyo and K often is because I tend to run out of KY Jelly whenever I am beasting with those characters ;)

eLive.pro|Mr.KOF

DJMirror949

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #1162 on: October 06, 2011, 01:22:48 AM »
ok cool i'll bring one next time thanks john.

B1gblack

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
a challenge
« Reply #1163 on: October 06, 2011, 04:55:22 AM »
hello there...this is b1gblack and i am issuing challenges to people that are at my skill leve at KoF 13 my skill level is intermediate and i am having the hardest time finding people at my leve to fight against...i cant win romance and team chaos so i decided to throw a challenge to people that are the same skill level and slightly better than me i go to japan arcade located in downtown los angeles...if you need more info please send me a PM and i will get back to you thanks

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1164 on: October 06, 2011, 05:30:25 AM »
B1gblack, most of these guys here are from Alex's Arcade. Like I mentioned to you on PM, your best bet would be to play these guys in Santa Ana.

DJMirror949

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #1165 on: October 06, 2011, 06:12:32 AM »
I'm gotta take that challenge! I would like to set up a date to play you =D

Time to bug the crap out of ESBCancel 

metaphysics

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #1166 on: October 06, 2011, 06:27:40 AM »

The reason you don't see me use Kyo and K often is because I tend to run out of KY Jelly whenever I am beasting with those characters ;)
Dude you should talk to duc or oscar those guys are really good with K' and it's actually their main, John's just gonna tell you to not use down C, and abuse "WHEEL KICK" haha. Really though you can see Duc play on the South Town Arcade tournament from the last time we went out there he did really good
" you fight well in the old style"

DJMirror949

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #1167 on: October 06, 2011, 07:11:57 AM »
he doesn't even tell me that looooooool

davidkong07

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #1168 on: October 06, 2011, 07:54:06 AM »
yo i'm down to play at japan arcade. please name a date and time. i also get bodied by romance. lol
In it to win it!

Mr.KOF

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #1169 on: October 06, 2011, 01:32:03 PM »
This may be a little off topic but I think I placed Top 8 at WNF last night  :)

hello there...this is b1gblack and i am issuing challenges to people that are at my skill leve at KoF 13 my skill level is intermediate and i am having the hardest time finding people at my leve to fight against...i cant win romance and team chaos so i decided to throw a challenge to people that are the same skill level and slightly better than me i go to japan arcade located in downtown los angeles...if you need more info please send me a PM and i will get back to you thanks

Come on down B1gblack! There's not much of line at Alex's Arcade. Also bring your appetite in case you'd like some of my *turtle soup*
« Last Edit: October 06, 2011, 01:33:40 PM by Mr.KOF »

eLive.pro|Mr.KOF