Poll

How many points total should each team consist?

6 (27.3%)
11 (50%)
2 (9.1%)
2 (9.1%)
other (please write below)
1 (4.5%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Author Topic: SoCal KoF  (Read 277403 times)

DJMirror949

• Strongest Tiger
  • Just move along, nothing to read here.
    • View Profile
Re: SoCal KoF
« Reply #1230 on: November 02, 2011, 09:27:18 AM »
I hate your turtle soups. Taste salty as hell.

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1231 on: November 03, 2011, 09:13:54 AM »
I heard Irwin is down too?  Jason, are you sure you're *ready*? hehe  j/k

How long is he coming down for? if he stays longer I'd like to come on a day where it isn't as packed  :)

Basically Friday and Saturday.  He's heading back up Sunday morning/afternoon.

davidkong07

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #1232 on: November 04, 2011, 07:41:46 AM »
gonna be at japan arcade tomorrow. hope to see people there!
In it to win it!

DJMirror949

• Strongest Tiger
  • Just move along, nothing to read here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1233 on: November 04, 2011, 07:56:56 AM »
DavidKong you need to come down to Alex's Arcade to play Isai! =D

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1234 on: November 04, 2011, 08:01:35 AM »
Isaiah will be there tomorrow.  The get together will start officially at 7pm (free play @ $3) but he'll be there for the most part, during the day.

l2slythe

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #1235 on: November 04, 2011, 08:08:39 AM »
Isaiah will be there tomorrow.  The get together will start officially at 7pm (free play @ $3) but he'll be there for the most part, during the day.

hmmmm... i'll come around 6ish.
PSN- MrGreen-AI

davidkong07

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #1236 on: November 04, 2011, 11:05:02 AM »
DavidKong you need to come down to Alex's Arcade to play Isai! =D

lol dude i totally would if someone would drive me from culver city and back hahah AA is like an hour away
In it to win it!

davidkong07

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #1237 on: November 05, 2011, 01:06:40 AM »
due to unpredictably shitty weather i will no longer be going to japan arcade tonight
In it to win it!

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1238 on: November 10, 2011, 07:38:40 PM »
Here's the first of several matches from the Isaiah vs SoCal event.  These matches were all in good fun, he stayed on the first player side win or lose and fought like a champ for 4+ hours!

---

UPDATE: Next one is up, GG Isaiah btw!

UPDATE2: Isaiah and ESBCancel's ft5 is up!
« Last Edit: November 11, 2011, 01:01:52 PM by Kane317 »

davidkong07

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #1239 on: November 15, 2011, 04:44:11 AM »
Heads up to everyone in socal, my friend who works at Game Play in Culver City told me that they are expecting to sell KoF13 early, starting on Friday, the 18th. I'm gonna pick up my copy there. Just FYI in case anyone didn't pre order and wants the game a couple days early.
In it to win it!

R.E.L.

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1240 on: November 15, 2011, 10:17:18 PM »
Hey guys!  New to the KOF scene, but long time fan.  After game release, I plan on having casuals in Van Nuys and making EGP (epic gamer productions) start hosting KOF13 tourneys.  I will be streaming at both locations and would love to meet you all! 

THE ANSWER

• Legendary Wolf
  • I AM THE ANSWER
    • View Profile
« Reply #1241 on: November 15, 2011, 11:01:15 PM »
Hey guys!  New to the KOF scene, but long time fan.  After game release, I plan on having casuals in Van Nuys and making EGP (epic gamer productions) start hosting KOF13 tourneys.  I will be streaming at both locations and would love to meet you all! 

Van Nuys has a lot of KOF players but unfortunately they all stopped playing once the Plant closed their arcade. If you post your events here I'll contact some of to attend your tourneys.
@theanswerkof
twitch.tv/theanswerkof

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1242 on: November 15, 2011, 11:07:29 PM »

I like your avatar, we can be friends already.  I got the PM that you sent to nilcam, hit us up in SCR and we'll definitely talk.

R.E.L.

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1243 on: November 15, 2011, 11:45:21 PM »

Van Nuys has a lot of KOF players but unfortunately they all stopped playing once the Plant closed their arcade. If you post your events here I'll contact some of to attend your tourneys.

Awesome!  That's great to know.  I'm pretty close to Family Fun Arcade in Granada Hills too, so I'll be there as well.  I'll let you guys know when stuffs going down for sure.  I'll be streaming and hosting casuals at my apartment too.

I like your avatar, we can be friends already.  I got the PM that you sent to nilcam, hit us up in SCR and we'll definitely talk.

Hahaha, I LOVE Chin!  Drunk old guys FTW.  I'll def hit you up at SCR!

GuamoKun

• Rising Dragon
  • I MISSES YOU.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1244 on: November 16, 2011, 02:34:50 AM »

Awesome!  That's great to know.  I'm pretty close to Family Fun Arcade in Granada Hills too, so I'll be there as well.  I'll let you guys know when stuffs going down for sure.  I'll be streaming and hosting casuals at my apartment too.

Hahaha, I LOVE Chin!  Drunk old guys FTW.  I'll def hit you up at SCR!

REL!

Yes, the KoF hype train is stopping here in SFV.