Poll

How many points total should each team consist?

6 (27.3%)
11 (50%)
2 (9.1%)
2 (9.1%)
other (please write below)
1 (4.5%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Author Topic: SoCal KoF  (Read 278072 times)

THE ANSWER

• Legendary Wolf
  • I AM THE ANSWER
    • View Profile
Re: SoCal KoF
« Reply #330 on: November 04, 2010, 11:17:21 PM »
I"ll be there! this is sooooooo hype I can't wait! OMFG this is gonna be the first time this game will get streamed in north america!!! this is HUGE we gotta get some expert commentary for this shit so we can hype up the whole goddamn country!!! AHHHHH MY FACE IS BEING HYPED OFF!!!!!!!!!

I'm pretty sure we all know who that is going to be (hint he uses Chin :D).

READY COMMENTATE FOR THOUSANDS OF LIVE VIEWERS!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: November 04, 2010, 11:19:07 PM by THE ANSWER »
@theanswerkof
twitch.tv/theanswerkof

Ash

• Scion of Flame
  • Training Mode
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: November 04, 2010, 11:34:45 PM »
Says sign up is at 10am and starts at 5pm? Hmm I'm prefer not to be there for like 10-12hrs =/ Oscar, are we able to sign up through you and appear a little before 5? hahah

THE ANSWER

• Legendary Wolf
  • I AM THE ANSWER
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: November 05, 2010, 12:34:37 AM »
Since this is going to be a free open exhibition tournament we are not going to save spots for anybody is going to be first come first served. My biggest concern is that SNKP is going to be there and I wouldn't want them to think that we are fixing the signups specially since there's a cap.
@theanswerkof
twitch.tv/theanswerkof

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: November 05, 2010, 01:14:09 AM »
I"ll be there! this is sooooooo hype I can't wait! OMFG this is gonna be the first time this game will get streamed in north america!!! this is HUGE we gotta get some expert commentary for this shit so we can hype up the whole goddamn country!!! AHHHHH MY FACE IS BEING HYPED OFF!!!!!!!!!

I'm pretty sure we all know who that is going to be (hint he uses Chin :D).

READY COMMENTATE FOR THOUSANDS OF LIVE VIEWERS!!!!!!!

So kind of you to volunteer Reynald.

Says sign up is at 10am and starts at 5pm? Hmm I'm prefer not to be there for like 10-12hrs =/ Oscar, are we able to sign up through you and appear a little before 5? hahah

Can we Free play in between 10 and 5?

My biggest concern is that SNKP is going to be there and I wouldn't want them to think that we are fixing the signups specially since there's a cap.

SNKP is actually going to be there?  I think a bunch of angry 2k2UM  Xboxers are going to mob SNKP to complain about the netcode (again).

---
EDIT:

WOW.  Super fun night at AI.  GG to everyone and it was one of those days that you just WISHED you recorded the matches.  Cool seeing LainySky and Gorehound again and even Brian (button masher) was there.   So many close matches, awesome comebacks, energy was off the hook.

Highlight of the night was Reynald's Vice combo (WHICH I MISSED coz I was busy AIMing Homies over Shoto, just heard the screams and looked up but it was too late):
(anti-air) s.A, Ex hcf K, s.D, f.A, Ex qcb P, s.D, Ex hcf K, s.D, f.A, HD ---> (but opponent dies before he could finish)

---
EDIT2: I'll be there tomorrow for a couple of hours.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2010, 08:15:00 AM by Kane317 »

Ash

• Scion of Flame
  • Training Mode
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: November 10, 2010, 09:08:26 PM »
Hey 4leaf, I changed my signature for you. That's what I should be like when I win with Iori neomax hahah

4leaf

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: November 10, 2010, 11:27:31 PM »
haha

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: November 11, 2010, 09:51:40 PM »
Ok going to swing by for my weekly session, if there's a good turnout like last week, I'll film as well.

Ash

• Scion of Flame
  • Training Mode
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: November 12, 2010, 08:35:26 PM »
Great games yesterday. Metaphysics I'm really surprised at how you've gotten so much better. I noticed you've been picking up new general gameplay tactics just by watching us play. Keep up the good work!

metaphysics

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: November 12, 2010, 09:35:24 PM »
thanks bro it helps a lot when my training partners are the best kof players in So Cal, ggs to everybody last night it was really fun
" you fight well in the old style"

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: November 12, 2010, 11:35:04 PM »
GG guys, fun as usual for a Thursday.  Jeff, if you're reading, you should play more with us and you'll be up to speed in no time.

Abe, I'm cautious of making a mistake near your Terry now lol and Duc, "are you ready?" ;)

Mr.KOF

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: November 13, 2010, 01:26:42 AM »
GG guys, fun as usual for a Thursday.  Jeff, if you're reading, you should play more with us and you'll be up to speed in no time.

Abe, I'm cautious of making a mistake near your Terry now lol and Duc, "are you ready?" ;)

I'll admit everyone is getting alot better. I'm looking forward to the day when everyone can accomplish the "DON'T GET HIT"! level =P

eLive.pro|Mr.KOF

Ash

• Scion of Flame
  • Training Mode
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: November 13, 2010, 02:10:08 AM »

I'll admit everyone is getting alot better. I'm looking forward to the day when everyone can accomplish the "DON'T GET HIT"! level =P

But I like watching you land combos! Just not on me hahah

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: November 13, 2010, 02:22:00 AM »
GG guys, fun as usual for a Thursday.  Jeff, if you're reading, you should play more with us and you'll be up to speed in no time.

But I like watching you land combos! Just not on me hahah

Yeah I like John's combo too, just not on me either hahah.

---

GG today Nores.  If you can somehow make it next Thursday there should be some good players at AI.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2010, 10:35:31 AM by Kane317 »

nilcam

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
  • PSN: nilcam
    • View Profile
Re: SoCal KoF (Arcade Infinity)
« Reply #343 on: November 17, 2010, 09:07:19 PM »
iPLAYWINNER is looking to interview some KOF XIII players. If you're interested, PM me and we'll get this ball rolling!

davidkong07

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
Re: SoCal KoF (Arcade Infinity)
« Reply #344 on: November 19, 2010, 12:49:40 AM »
yeah i met haunts at SCR. he's totally chill, and the IPW guys are really interested in giving KOFXIII a ton of exposure. Mr. KoF, Answer, and Kane, get on that shit!!
In it to win it!