Dream Cancel Forum

News:

Join us in the Dream Cancel Discord Server! CLICK HERE!

SoCal KoF

Started by davidkong07, July 31, 2010, 02:52:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

How many points total should each team consist?

6 (27.3%)
11 (50%)
2 (9.1%)
2 (9.1%)
other (please write below)
1 (4.5%)

Total Members Voted: 22

davidkong07

Southern California!

Since Arcade Infinity in Rowland Heights seems to be the only place in the country where anyone can play KoFXIII right now, I figured it'd be valuable to have a thread here focused on it. There is an AI thread and a SoCal SNK thread on SRK, but it's probably more appropriate to talk about gatherings and whatnot here, rather than on a Street Fighter centric website like SRK.

If you are in SoCal and wanna play KoF, introduce yourself! I know there's a bunch of people who go to AI for KoFXIII on a regular basis, and it'd be cool if everyone started getting to know each other!
In it to win it!

metaphysics

hello then fellow So Cal KoF XIII players I try to roll through on the regular to AI to play KoF and i am definitely taking in KoF XIII as my new main game I'll be there early sunday check ya later
" you fight well in the old style"

4leaf

I'll be @ AI tonight around 7pm.

TornAparT

Man, why does AI have to be so far from me =(.

FFA is considering getting KoF XIII.  Lets hope they do!

THE ANSWER

Quote from: metaphysics on August 01, 2010, 05:36:38 AM
hello then fellow So Cal KoF XIII players I try to roll through on the regular to AI to play KoF and i am definitely taking in KoF XIII as my new main game I'll be there early sunday check ya later

Good seeing you around the forums Abe.
@theanswerkof
twitch.tv/theanswerkof

metaphysics

Quote from: THE ANSWER on August 03, 2010, 05:06:53 PM

good seeing you around the forums Abe.

for sure man this game is my new passion 
" you fight well in the old style"

4leaf

So I hear KOF XI is back @AI. HECK YEAH! Finally something to play besides Azumanga Daioh Puzzle Bobble while waiting for my turn in XIII.

WiCKED

Quote from: 4leaf on August 04, 2010, 09:09:17 AM
So I hear KOF XI is back @AI. HECK YEAH! Finally something to play besides Azumanga Daioh Puzzle Bobble while waiting for my turn in XIII.

Last time I checked it only took quarters and not tokens :[ don't know if it's still like that though!

4leaf

No wonder it wasn't taking any of my tokens. Good thing Ken was there to fix it.

WiCKED

Yup, played around with KoFXI today and it was taking my tokens, so hooray!

Ash

We all should start sharing characters when there are long lines! =) Although it gets confusion who's turn it is when everyone does it hahah. I'll be at AI tonight

WiCKED

It would get confusing :3 I guess it would turn into a real 3v3 if you have 2 other friends, haha. How many people have been going on Fridays? I went on Thursday around 7, not that many people there :> Not that I stayed very long, anyway.

4leaf

There was a long line in XIII so I ended up playing XI the whole time. Maybe I should just wait in line for XIII. XI eats up tokens fast.

davidkong07

dude, play 13!!! why would you go to AI and not play 13?????? it's soooooo good
In it to win it!

WiCKED

XI is a nice way to burn time between rounds :3 what's the monday kof crowd like? Busy?