Poll

How many points total should each team consist?

6 (27.3%)
11 (50%)
2 (9.1%)
2 (9.1%)
other (please write below)
1 (4.5%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Author Topic: SoCal KoF  (Read 277939 times)

4leaf

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
Re: SoCal KoF
« Reply #480 on: January 27, 2011, 11:28:37 AM »
Good stuff, DG. Time to free up my weekend.

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: January 27, 2011, 01:50:20 PM »
I just wanted to give LA people a heads up, arguably the best if not one of the Best KOFXI players from South Mexico Armando, is living in Los Angeles now and so if anyone wants to play someone SUPERSKILLED in KOFXI they can contact Armando. He said he did talk to Mr. KOF, so I am telling people that if they want to play with this guy just send me a message and I will connect you with him! It's rare you have someone of his calibur living in the United States! This guy Armando is Kula's trainer in KOFXI, in other words he is better than Kula in KOFXI!

Be that as it may DG, I think especially with consideration to SNK's current "state", I think it would be irresponsible as a KOF/SNK fan not to play XIII if they have access to it.  We can be all nostalgic and play all the older titles if SNKP bites the dust, for now, we should do whatever it takes to feed their lifeline.

We understand it's only natural to want to play the title that he or she is good at, but XIII is the future whether they like it or not.

I think it's super exciting to hear that XIII is popping up all over the place (how exactly, I still haven't put my fingers around it but that's another discussion altogether) and I think it's clear that we as a community need to seize this momentum and ride the XIII wave, it'll only speed up the console release if SNKP is making money.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2011, 01:52:27 PM by Kane317 »

Mr.KOF

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: January 27, 2011, 02:29:21 PM »
GG's Kane317,Duc, and Metaphysics! Max Canceling into Neo Max All day!

eLive.pro|Mr.KOF

Dark Geese

« Reply #483 on: January 27, 2011, 04:48:33 PM »
I just wanted to give LA people a heads up, arguably the best if not one of the Best KOFXI players from South Mexico Armando, is living in Los Angeles now and so if anyone wants to play someone SUPERSKILLED in KOFXI they can contact Armando. He said he did talk to Mr. KOF, so I am telling people that if they want to play with this guy just send me a message and I will connect you with him! It's rare you have someone of his calibur living in the United States! This guy Armando is Kula's trainer in KOFXI, in other words he is better than Kula in KOFXI!

Be that as it may DG, I think especially with consideration to SNK's current "state", I think it would be irresponsible as a KOF/SNK fan not to play XIII if they have access to it.  We can be all nostalgic and play all the older titles if SNKP bites the dust, for now, we should do whatever it takes to feed their lifeline.

We understand it's only natural to want to play the title that he or she is good at, but XIII is the future whether they like it or not.

I think it's super exciting to hear that XIII is popping up all over the place (how exactly, I still haven't put my fingers around it but that's another discussion altogether) and I think it's clear that we as a community need to seize this momentum and ride the XIII wave, it'll only speed up the console release if SNKP is making money.

I agree, he was telling me about how John only wanted to play 13 and SSF4. He wanted to play some KOFXI lol. But with that said yes you are right, I am going to tell him it's best to start learning KOF13 as well, and I'll do my best to handle him having people to play in KOFXI. He was disappointed though hearing that John wouldn't play him in KOFXI, he was looking forward to that!

Kula is focusing on KOF13 actually, so much that he feels his level in KOF 2002 has gone down because he hasn't played it in a while seriously, so the bottom line again is going to be determining when how and where to setup Kula vs. Mr. KOF in KOF13.

THE ANSWER

• Legendary Wolf
  • I AM THE ANSWER
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: January 27, 2011, 09:42:43 PM »
I'm glad John didn't play XI it would've been a waste of time.

Where else to set the match of the year between Kula and John than EVO 2011!!!

I think Kula should play Reynald first thou.
@theanswerkof
twitch.tv/theanswerkof

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: January 28, 2011, 12:40:53 AM »
GG's Kane317,Duc, and Metaphysics! Max Canceling into Neo Max All day!

Bastard =)  Hhaha, GG as usual.

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: January 28, 2011, 12:43:17 AM »
I agree, he was telling me about how John only wanted to play 13 and SSF4. He wanted to play some KOFXI lol. But with that said yes you are right, I am going to tell him it's best to start learning KOF13 as well, and I'll do my best to handle him having people to play in KOFXI. He was disappointed though hearing that John wouldn't play him in KOFXI, he was looking forward to that!

Kula is focusing on KOF13 actually, so much that he feels his level in KOF 2002 has gone down because he hasn't played it in a while seriously, so the bottom line again is going to be determining when how and where to setup Kula vs. Mr. KOF in KOF13.

I do feel for him, having come all this way from another country only to not be able to play his game, but I'm sure RJ will entertain him and we'll probably setup some house KOF parties to play the older titles once XIII comes out as well. =)

Dark Geese

« Reply #487 on: January 28, 2011, 05:02:57 PM »
Well I'll tell him to get a hold of RJ, and yeah we could do Kula vs. John in 13 in Cali for a certainty, I was just thinking we were gonna do it at that torunament we were gonna plan Oscar, but hard to do that when we do NOT know when the console release for the game is going to happen!

In regards to him coming to the USA, remember it's much easier for us to go there, and by that it means we only need a passport, no visas!

Mexicans coming to the USA need a passport and a visa!  So what happens if we have all of this setup, and he gets denied a visa?

Also knowing Kula, he will play anyone...so he'll play Reynald of anyone!
« Last Edit: January 28, 2011, 05:05:45 PM by Dark Geese »

THE ANSWER

• Legendary Wolf
  • I AM THE ANSWER
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: January 28, 2011, 09:34:40 PM »
Well I'll tell him to get a hold of RJ, and yeah we could do Kula vs. John in 13 in Cali for a certainty, I was just thinking we were gonna do it at that torunament we were gonna plan Oscar, but hard to do that when we do NOT know when the console release for the game is going to happen!

In regards to him coming to the USA, remember it's much easier for us to go there, and by that it means we only need a passport, no visas!

Mexicans coming to the USA need a passport and a visa!  So what happens if we have all of this setup, and he gets denied a visa?

Also knowing Kula, he will play anyone...so he'll play Reynald of anyone!

Exactly...
@theanswerkof
twitch.tv/theanswerkof

Dark Geese

« Reply #489 on: January 29, 2011, 03:27:53 AM »
Just wanted to give you guys the heads up, Kula is going to come in here and he can write in English!! lol.

FYI he thinks he can beat you guys in 13 already, he feels the level of play in Puebla right NOW is very similar to the level he sees on the vids at AI in KOF13, he plays a lot of characters too!

Also hate to break it to you Oscar, but guess who Kula's best character is? RAIDEN. LMFAO.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2011, 04:54:00 AM by Dark Geese »

THE ANSWER

• Legendary Wolf
  • I AM THE ANSWER
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: January 29, 2011, 07:13:05 AM »
I'm not surprised, i said it from the beginning when the day comes to play to win people will abuse that fat ******.

I have nothing against that thou, I'm all about "if it's in the game use it" but if snkp doesn't fix the drop kicks by the console this game will be another complete failure. 
@theanswerkof
twitch.tv/theanswerkof

Mr.KOF

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: January 29, 2011, 12:57:54 PM »
Just wanted to give you guys the heads up, Kula is going to come in here and he can write in English!! lol.

FYI he thinks he can beat you guys in 13 already, he feels the level of play in Puebla right NOW is very similar to the level he sees on the vids at AI in KOF13, he plays a lot of characters too!

Also hate to break it to you Oscar, but guess who Kula's best character is? RAIDEN. LMFAO.

Raiden as a main? I hope he has other characters on par with raiden.....Good thing he watches the vids...but IMO I do not think Reynald will lose to KULA in  13.

eLive.pro|Mr.KOF

kofsux

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: January 29, 2011, 01:20:19 PM »
right now armando is actually playing kof 2k2 um and obviously the classical 2k2.…hes a beast in both games.we have kof 13 in little Tokyo(downtown) and from what he told me, he is very anxious to learn how to play the game.so im guessing hes gonna be going there to get some practice.

Dark Geese

« Reply #493 on: January 29, 2011, 05:32:07 PM »
Kula uses Raiden, Kyo, Elizabeth, Robert he says and others as well. I am very much eager to see Kula vs. Reynald and Mr. KOF in KOF13, you guys know me, I'm gonna be Don KING and Hype it up! LOL.

PandaChaos-What's up man? Yeah man Armando is very very strong as well in 2002, and yeah I think once he learns 13 we will have someone else very very strong in the game in the USA that is very very strong in 2002/UM/KOFXI!

THE ANSWER

• Legendary Wolf
  • I AM THE ANSWER
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: January 29, 2011, 08:06:10 PM »
From the brief conversation I had with John I don't think his up to the challenge.
@theanswerkof
twitch.tv/theanswerkof