Poll

How many points total should each team consist?

6 (27.3%)
11 (50%)
2 (9.1%)
2 (9.1%)
other (please write below)
1 (4.5%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Author Topic: SoCal KoF  (Read 277957 times)

Dark Geese

Re: SoCal KoF
« Reply #495 on: January 29, 2011, 08:09:02 PM »
From the brief conversation I had with John I don't think his up to the challenge.

Really? Well I will certainly talk to him about that!

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: January 29, 2011, 10:18:23 PM »
right now armando is actually playing kof 2k2 um and obviously the classical 2k2.…hes a beast in both games.we have kof 13 in little Tokyo(downtown) and from what he told me, he is very anxious to learn how to play the game.so im guessing hes gonna be going there to get some practice.

What's up Yoshi!? Little Tokyo has it as well now? That's four locations in Socal and soon to be five (Alex arcade).

metaphysics

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: January 29, 2011, 10:41:10 PM »
so does that mean you OC dudes won't be coming down to AI anymore? since Alex arcade is getting one
" you fight well in the old style"

l2slythe

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: January 30, 2011, 01:04:42 AM »
Just wanted to give you guys the heads up, Kula is going to come in here and he can write in English!! lol.

FYI he thinks he can beat you guys in 13 already, he feels the level of play in Puebla right NOW is very similar to the level he sees on the vids at AI in KOF13, he plays a lot of characters too!

Also hate to break it to you Oscar, but guess who Kula's best character is? RAIDEN. LMFAO.

You know, as long as its not K' (CHEAP), it's all good. But if he really thinks he can beat us watching older videos, then i would have the pleasure of accepting his challenge if he were to come down here. I play 13 only twice a month, so i hope he CAN beat me with all of his training.

Just a warning though, if Kula can't use Raiden effectively against me or John, then he's going to be giving us a free character win. But I'm sure there won't be any problems if he feels ready to beat us.
PSN- MrGreen-AI

Dark Geese

« Reply #499 on: January 30, 2011, 08:39:24 PM »
Just wanted to give you guys the heads up, Kula is going to come in here and he can write in English!! lol.

FYI he thinks he can beat you guys in 13 already, he feels the level of play in Puebla right NOW is very similar to the level he sees on the vids at AI in KOF13, he plays a lot of characters too!

Also hate to break it to you Oscar, but guess who Kula's best character is? RAIDEN. LMFAO.

You know, as long as its not K' (CHEAP), it's all good. But if he really thinks he can beat us watching older videos, then i would have the pleasure of accepting his challenge if he were to come down here. I play 13 only twice a month, so i hope he CAN beat me with all of his training.

Just a warning though, if Kula can't use Raiden effectively against me or John, then he's going to be giving us a free character win. But I'm sure there won't be any problems if he feels ready to beat us.

After talking to Kula right now online and talking to Oscar a few days ago, there is going to have to be a middle ground of sorts. Coming from Mexico it is hard to get a visa to get entry into the United States. However, talking to him now, he has said the owner of Puebla invites you guys to come to Puebla he will cover housing and food, we just have to donate something to him. Do not worry about that I will cover that and try to get a solid Japanese player over as well.

So you guys basically just need a passport, then we can setup a Puebla International tournament for KOF13 and make it very special!

Kula just told me in response to you guys:

Reynald- His game is getting much much stronger and he is sure that he is going to defeat you all.
Mr. KOF- He wants to play you in more than just KOF13, are you game?

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #500 on: January 30, 2011, 10:35:53 PM »
I play 13 only twice a month, so i hope he CAN beat me with all of his training.

I think that's an over-estimation, you're NEVER there anymore.

marchefelix

• Legendary Wolf
  • X A N A D U
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: January 31, 2011, 01:05:40 AM »
GG as usual guys.  I'm sure we all heard by now, but I confirmed with Ken that AI is going to be open for 6 more months.

Wait... seriously? It's not closed?!

davidkong07

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: January 31, 2011, 01:43:10 AM »
hey guys! it's been like forever. i just went to ffa yesterday, i had no idea they got a kofxiii machine! i was so stoked. since ffa is way closer to ucla than AI, hopefully i'll actually be able to start playing again.
In it to win it!

kofsux

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: January 31, 2011, 05:02:15 AM »
right now armando is actually playing kof 2k2 um and obviously the classical 2k2.…hes a beast in both games.we have kof 13 in little Tokyo(downtown) and from what he told me, he is very anxious to learn how to play the game.so im guessing hes gonna be going there to get some practice.

What's up Yoshi!? Little Tokyo has it as well now? That's four locations in Socal and soon to be five (Alex arcade).
whats up yu hang!!yeah they have it......and the good thing about it is that its on american joysticks.jaja so we're very happy about that.

kofsux

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: January 31, 2011, 05:20:38 AM »
Kula uses Raiden, Kyo, Elizabeth, Robert he says and others as well. I am very much eager to see Kula vs. Reynald and Mr. KOF in KOF13, you guys know me, I'm gonna be Don KING and Hype it up! LOL.

PandaChaos-What's up man? Yeah man Armando is very very strong as well in 2002, and yeah I think once he learns 13 we will have someone else very very strong in the game in the USA that is very very strong in 2002/UM/KOFXI!
whats up DG!!yeah man you got that right.you just gotta play him....his style is crazy.

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: January 31, 2011, 07:13:43 AM »
GG as usual guys.  I'm sure we all heard by now, but I confirmed with Ken that AI is going to be open for 6 more months.

It's open for at least another 6 months

whats up yu hang!!yeah they have it......and the good thing about it is that its on american joysticks.jaja so we're very happy about that.

No wonder we haven't seen you guys in ages!

kofsux

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: January 31, 2011, 01:15:29 PM »
GG as usual guys.  I'm sure we all heard by now, but I confirmed with Ken that AI is going to be open for 6 more months.

It's open for at least another 6 months

No wonder we haven't seen you guys in ages!
jaja no its not that....its because we got a little bit tired of going all the way to AI to play.from what i know i think little tokyo just got the game so we really havent been playing alot.

marchefelix

• Legendary Wolf
  • X A N A D U
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: January 31, 2011, 08:08:11 PM »
Hmm... guess I don't have to give up on my dream to visit AI, then

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: January 31, 2011, 08:40:00 PM »

You're only in Fontana man, that's not far, Metaphysics comes from Moreno Valley and he's a regular!

marchefelix

• Legendary Wolf
  • X A N A D U
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: February 01, 2011, 06:55:12 PM »

You're only in Fontana man, that's not far, Metaphysics comes from Moreno Valley and he's a regular!

Meh... maybe I'll have time to go there on Spring Break.