Poll

How many points total should each team consist?

6 (27.3%)
11 (50%)
2 (9.1%)
2 (9.1%)
other (please write below)
1 (4.5%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Author Topic: SoCal KoF  (Read 277929 times)

FataCon

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
Re: SoCal KoF
« Reply #510 on: February 03, 2011, 08:44:08 AM »
hello socal. i've been in norcal for about 2 weeks. i'll drop by at AI on monday for a little bit.

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: February 03, 2011, 09:18:04 AM »
hello socal. i've been in norcal for about 2 weeks. i'll drop by at AI on monday for a little bit.

Are you close enough to SFSU to see how's their setup?  I dunno about Monday but you could check with the rest of the guys.

metaphysics

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: February 03, 2011, 09:32:29 AM »
I'll play you Monday, what time ?
" you fight well in the old style"

FataCon

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: February 03, 2011, 10:23:06 AM »

Are you close enough to SFSU to see how's their setup?  I dunno about Monday but you could check with the rest of the guys.

i probably won't have time to swing by SFSU before i go back south. i know people who are going though, so if i find out and no one posts, i'll be sure to let you guys know.

FataCon

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: February 03, 2011, 10:29:22 AM »
I'll play you Monday, what time ?

from opening till whenever it is that i get tired lol i want to mess around with new teams. going to retire liz and probably king too for now (she's always been the weakest link in my team, to be honest, even though she's fun).

Mr.KOF

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: February 07, 2011, 12:39:06 PM »
Played a lil bit of 13 in Jtown. I did notice the inputs and game speed is a little faster than A.I.(maybe because of the smaller screen). Buttons and joysticks were American setup...Even my opponent made a remark about his arms hurting due to the joystick LOL. My opponent happened to talk about dream cancel( i do remember telling him about it) and he did say this site has helped strengthened his game play.

eLive.pro|Mr.KOF

l2slythe

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: February 09, 2011, 11:18:26 PM »
I'm planning to head back to A.I on the 18th or 19th this month. Who's going?!
PSN- MrGreen-AI

Ash

• Scion of Flame
  • Training Mode
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: February 09, 2011, 11:46:01 PM »
Won't be here that weekend.

Don't forget to check out the tournament section. Decided to go with March 5th at AI.

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: February 10, 2011, 02:00:30 AM »
I'm planning to head back to A.I on the 18th or 19th this month. Who's going?!

Where have you been man?  You can't let John take all the spotlight haha!

Demoninja

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: February 10, 2011, 04:16:53 AM »

Are you close enough to SFSU to see how's their setup?  I dunno about Monday but you could check with the rest of the guys.

Hey, I play at SFSU and can answer any questions if you want. The basics are it has a HD monitor so there's a couple of frames of lag according to the more experienced players. Parts are Sanwa. There's 5 buttons so you can choose either old school ABCD or the newer two rows, one is AC bottom is BD. It's a showcase cab that's similar to this one except for the parts and the decals etc. http://www.leisuremachinesdirect.co.uk/prodimages/110.jpg
« Last Edit: February 10, 2011, 04:18:36 AM by Demoninja »

FataCon

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: February 10, 2011, 08:57:33 AM »

Hey, I play at SFSU and can answer any questions if you want. The basics are it has a HD monitor so there's a couple of frames of lag according to the more experienced players. Parts are Sanwa. There's 5 buttons so you can choose either old school ABCD or the newer two rows, one is AC bottom is BD. It's a showcase cab that's similar to this one except for the parts and the decals etc. http://www.leisuremachinesdirect.co.uk/prodimages/110.jpg

thanks for the heads up man!

also, to the AI people who can confirm or deny (or maybe didn't even know): http://www.bemanistyle.com/forum/f48/arcade-infinity-selling-off-their-arcade-cabinets-65460/

february 26th apparently.

metaphysics

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: February 10, 2011, 09:09:46 AM »
ah my god, it's so hard to get good at this game, and this will make it twice as hard.
" you fight well in the old style"

Demoninja

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: February 10, 2011, 09:16:54 AM »
Ah crap, since this is probably true where is the SoCal KoF 13 gonna go down? I was thinking about making a trip down there to visit friends and level up in KoF during my spring break too.

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: February 10, 2011, 11:18:22 AM »
Ah crap, since this is probably true where is the SoCal KoF 13 gonna go down? I was thinking about making a trip down there to visit friends and level up in KoF during my spring break too.

Make a trip down and we'll either meet at Video94 or FFA, dun worry about it.

As for AI, sounds legit.  Let's hope they relocate to the OC, always optimistic.

Ash

• Scion of Flame
  • Training Mode
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: February 11, 2011, 02:17:27 AM »
Ok well if it's true about AI, I'll have the tournament moved to FFA on March 5th. Going to edit the post now.