Author Topic: Sprites Modifications you would like to see in KOFXIII Console  (Read 27792 times)

Running Wild

• Legendary Wolf
  • Osu!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
Re: Sprites Modifications you would like to see in KOFXIII Console
« Reply #30 on: June 14, 2011, 07:15:20 PM »
Also I think Mai's foot guards should be edited so she can show off some of her feets. SNK doesn't seem to like having barefoot fighting gals as much as Capcom, but Capcom overdoes it by giving everyone NBA sized feet.

sibarraz

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 15, 2011, 04:18:26 AM »
School Outfit kyo will be cool to see
Mai Fatal fury special or 3 version
maxima using the color scheme that appear on the video maxima guardpoints everything
Remove the eye patch of mature, I fucking hate those patches, are not sexy for me, I only think that they must had their eye very screwed to use one
raiden using vader's color scheme
king and yuri only wearing their bras, or some bikini, specially king, I really want to see her showing some flesh, and now that this goes against his character and that's why is awesome, in the other side, I would love to see a mai using full clothes

Waifu Material

Remzi

• Scion of Flame
  • Achieve the impossible~
    • View Profile
    • Pidku Online
« Reply #32 on: June 19, 2011, 07:09:35 AM »
Honestly, I'd like all the costumes and outfits from previous games to be in this one.

You know, Kyo's old outfits, Benimaru's leopard top, Another Benimaru outfit KOF2000), Terry's MOTW outfit. Ryo could use a Duke Edwards outfit and 2003 / NGBC / AoF3 robert.
MBAA: H-Aoko
MBAC: Hisui & Kohaku
LB2: S-Akari
NGBC: DIO & Kaede
KOFXIII: Yuri / King / DuoLon

Rex Dart

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 19, 2011, 10:13:21 AM »
I know wishes don't have to be realistic and everything, but I just want to check.

Everyone does know the difference between a sprite modification and a new sprite, right?

DarKaoZ

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 19, 2011, 10:35:51 AM »
I know wishes don't have to be realistic and everything, but I just want to check.

Everyone does know the difference between a sprite modification and a new sprite, right?

Well my idea was to make suggestions of realistic sprite modifications that SNKP could do. But well, I didn't wanted to neglect people imagination, some of the ideas are good, IMO.

sibarraz

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 19, 2011, 07:35:30 PM »
I'm sure of that, this is why I believe that will be hard to see MOTW terry, or other things, but I don't know how SNKP made their palettes seeing some curios alternative schemes, I believe more in the part with playing with those colors rather than see new costumes, even though I didn't know that head swaps were possible, maybe something from that line could help to made some modifications

Waifu Material

DarKaoZ

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 19, 2011, 07:57:33 PM »
I'm sure of that, this is why I believe that will be hard to see MOTW terry, or other things, but I don't know how SNKP made their palettes seeing some curios alternative schemes, I believe more in the part with playing with those colors rather than see new costumes, even though I didn't know that head swaps were possible, maybe something from that line could help to made some modifications

Yes, like giving Goro and Shen a shirt, or take off K sunglasses like old K. Those stuff are thing SNKP could pull.

Rex Dart

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 19, 2011, 08:16:11 PM »

Yes, like giving Goro and Shen a shirt, or take off K sunglasses like old K. Those stuff are thing SNKP could pull.

If you mean a skin-tight t-shirt, then yeah, they probably could. Not sure that would really suit Goro though.

Even something as relatively simple as removing K's sunglasses would mess up his win pose and chain drive animations.

I don't want to sound like I'm dissing peoples' ideas. I just feel the need to point out some potential complications.

DarKaoZ

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 20, 2011, 12:54:02 AM »
Indeed, I was talking about giving them Skin-tight T-shirts. I know i won't fit Goro, but it might make him look different. Like a mix of MMA with classic Martial Arts outfit.

Regarding K sunglasses, you are right, is a small complication I miss. But I bet there would be a way to play around that. Or maybe they can change the glasses to have different ones. That is another plausible idea.

I think they could also make Elizabeth outfit look like her old one if they wanted. Shouldn't be that problematic to do, since they are only changing one section of the body. It should be kinda like headswaps.

sibarraz

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 20, 2011, 02:04:52 AM »
I always wondered if the sprite of goro from kof 2000 (striker) was a modification of his original one or if they created a new sprite only to make him an striker

Joe has an alternative color to resemble gai tendo? that will be something cool to see

Waifu Material

The Gentleman

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 10, 2011, 08:11:05 PM »

^This, this oh GOD this. I really grew to love Leopard Top Benimaru.

Honorable mentions go to:

1)KOF XI styled Elizabeth (I just saw a fan interpretation of this on a mugen board, and it was wonderful)
2)RBS Mai.

BustaWolf

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Sprites Modifications you would like to see in KOFXIII Console
« Reply #41 on: July 13, 2011, 12:17:16 PM »
Original non hulk versions of ralph and clark, then a non akuma looking ryo. :-)

Sent by using the unlimited power.

X_Factor

• New Challenger
  • Psyche your mind
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 13, 2011, 08:05:21 PM »
[spoiler][/spoiler]

BOOM

Where did you find this pic?  I have never seen Leona in Mai's outfit before.

MUSOLINI

• Legendary Wolf
  • PSN id: Musolini187 Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 13, 2011, 08:35:14 PM »
Also I think Mai's foot guards should be edited so she can show off some of her feets. SNK doesn't seem to like having barefoot fighting gals as much as Capcom, but Capcom overdoes it by giving everyone NBA sized feet.

well girls can be separated in 2 categories, ones with ugly feet and ones with sexy feet. snkp got sexy feet but they dont show it. capcom chicks got huge men feet but they are not ashamed to show them.

non akuma looking ryo u can agree with, especially one with a goattie and grey hair like in wild ambition. non hulk army boys? are you crazy, they need to bulk up if anything.

again for those people not knowing, r&c weigh more than alistair overeem and are shorter than him. has anybody ever seen how bulky overeem is? watch some yt links or google pics and tell me again r&c need to slim it doen. they finally look their part and people bitching about them being too big. their fine, they where bitchmade and unreal before, now theyre fine.
In the end, there can only be XIII.

Still mo sweet Chariots, keep on swingin'!

omegaryuji

• Scion of Flame
  • And they called it puppy love
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 13, 2011, 08:51:09 PM »
Where did you find this pic?  I have never seen Leona in Mai's outfit before.
That picture's been floating around the internet for a while.  I know someone sent it to me sometime between 1998 and 2003.  It's a cute idea, though I'd prefer to see Leona in her classic outfit if she gets an alternate sprite, which won't happen because that'd mean making a whole new set of sprites for someone who isn't Kyo/Iori-popular.  Realistically, I'd like to see her in some kind of camo prints (ideally with body paint as well), but I'm happy with color 10 for zombie Leona *laughs* .  XI-attire Elizabeth would be great (keyhole top > pirate shirt), as well as leopard shirt Benimaru, Shen Woo in dressed like Kenshiro from Hokuto no Ken (or any of the Hokuto brothers, for that matter, but Kenshiro is probably the easiest), or 99 Kyo.

Console-exclusive Heidern with a Thouzer attire would be beyond awesome, too, but it's not gonna happen *laughs*
Old man/bad player