Author Topic: Hi..  (Read 5387 times)

Cibernetico

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
Re: Hi..
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2011, 09:13:12 PM »
Had to think for a second as to why your name looked so familiar but I now remembered. I commented on your comparison video between SDD vs. RoDD and as to why I thought the differences were not that big.

And I also like the fact that you still put up some videos of AvP for the Sexbox 360. How big is that community nowadays? I've been contemplating picking it up again cause I miss the old school deathmatch days of FPS's.

AcidGlow

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
    • AcidGlow's YouTube
« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2011, 11:30:59 PM »

And I also like the fact that you still put up some videos of AvP for the Sexbox 360. How big is that community nowadays? I've been contemplating picking it up again cause I miss the old school deathmatch days of FPS's.

I'm taking a break from AVP as I played it since the demo and release date. I think I put up enough multiplayer videos of that game on youtube. I haven't checked out the community for the game since about 3 weeks. I'm just playing games on the side for fun now. But from what I remember, AVP's community is small. A majority of the players are in player matches where NO XP is gained but you can start a game much faster then the "slow match making ranked" ones that take forever to find players. I wouldn't consider AVP3 (2010) an "old school style" of FPS cause it actually differs alot from the FPS games from the  90's due to AVP3 having alot of focus on melee combat, counters, blocking and finishing moves.

Violent Geese

• New Challenger
  • tu miedo es mi disfraz
    • View Profile
    • Violent Geese channel
« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2011, 04:45:20 AM »
My man acidglow i have seen some of your videos and i would like to say that you have a good level but you gotta keep training especially in SVC chaos, welcome to DC!

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
  • they call me jigga the ultimate ni...yeah
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2011, 03:50:52 PM »
Found this place from some dude on youtube. I played a few SNK fighters over there years. My favs are AOF2, SVC chaos and now NGBC. I do play lots of fighting games so I'm not a capcom or snk (only) player. Anyways, nice forum. I don't like KOF =p
now i was wondering why your name looked so familiar you posted a comment on my youtube page about a month ago(BlackChronosXIII) welcome to dream cancel man and im down for a few matches in NGBC if you ever want someone to play with

AcidGlow

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
    • AcidGlow's YouTube
« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2011, 10:03:04 PM »
now i was wondering why your name looked so familiar you posted a comment on my youtube page about a month ago(BlackChronosXIII) welcome to dream cancel man and im down for a few matches in NGBC if you ever want someone to play with

Yeah, that was a long time ago I see =o

LouisCipher

• Legendary Wolf
  • Drunken Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2011, 02:05:22 PM »
I remember you from your Kizuna Encounter videos. Nice to see you here.
Team: Billy, Clark, Hwa.