Author Topic: Rage of the Dragons  (Read 11563 times)

ReXXXSoprano

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
Re: Rage of the Dragons
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2011, 12:11:30 AM »

I also used the ROTD characters in the Arcade version of Power Instinct Matrimelee 2.. (Yes I play that game too I use Angela I can link to videos of that lol).

There was an arcade version of PIM2? I always that was a PS2 exclusive. I might need to hunt that down if possible.

And for the record I play Billy/Annie. Annie is dirt tier but not only is she cute but TK Magical Comet has some real nice mind games when used right.

Dark Geese

« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2011, 01:04:01 AM »

I also used the ROTD characters in the Arcade version of Power Instinct Matrimelee 2.. (Yes I play that game too I use Angela I can link to videos of that lol).

There was an arcade version of PIM2? I always that was a PS2 exclusive. I might need to hunt that down if possible.

And for the record I play Billy/Annie. Annie is dirt tier but not only is she cute but TK Magical Comet has some real nice mind games when used right.

Did I say Arcade? My bad I meant PS2 version yeah... Hey I gotta dust it off but I had some pretty nasty Annie tricks when I was playing it super hardcore...

marchefelix

• Legendary Wolf
  • X A N A D U
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2011, 04:56:08 AM »
Man, that reminds me. My brother thinks that all the girl's designs are solely for fanservice. I can understand Sonia, Cassandra, and Annie but not Lynn and Alice.

Running Wild

• Legendary Wolf
  • Osu!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2011, 06:11:08 AM »
Alice is a pedophiles sick dream.

ReXXXSoprano

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2011, 01:31:34 PM »

Did I say Arcade? My bad I meant PS2 version yeah... Hey I gotta dust it off but I had some pretty nasty Annie tricks when I was playing it super hardcore...

So are you gonna share the Annie tech or what? Cause all I got is games with Crossing Wrath and some Zuum mixups. But it's gotta be more to her though. I stay away from her command grabs because they just put her in harm's way. I probably need to learn how to get in more and land First Impacts more often with her.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2011, 01:36:42 PM by ReXXXSoprano »

Dark Geese

« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2011, 03:20:40 PM »

So are you gonna share the Annie tech or what? Cause all I got is games with Crossing Wrath and some Zuum mixups. But it's gotta be more to her though. I stay away from her command grabs because they just put her in harm's way. I probably need to learn how to get in more and land First Impacts more often with her.

Yes I am just let me get back to playing the game, to which I will be able to in a few weeks, then I will start even putting up videos of play so people will see!

MUSOLINI

• Legendary Wolf
  • PSN id: Musolini187 Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 19, 2011, 01:10:22 AM »
i think this game is shit, but it was one of the easiest games ive ever played. in fact, the only games i remember actually being hard are old snk fighters till 99 or something like that.
In the end, there can only be XIII.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1p0XsEizwHA

Still mo sweet Chariots, keep on swingin'!

marchefelix

• Legendary Wolf
  • X A N A D U
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2011, 09:52:18 AM »
Alice is a pedophiles sick dream.

I seriously doubt a pedophile would dream of getting it on with a girl with psychic powers who can tear him apart with less effort than it takes to open a candy bar :P