Sakazaki Dojo > Offline Matchmaking

Philly/Southeast PA

(1/19) > >>

jt4mtb:
Current regular sessions:
The Hubbs': 2nd and 4th Mondays each month barring holidays
JT: 3rd Friday of each month

Any other players in or around the Philly area?

I'm currently right outside of the city by the airport. I've started running a monthly Garou night at my place, at which I usually get about 4-5 other friends/players over to play. A few of them come over the bridge in NJ to play. There's also a stream I'll run during these gatherings if anyone wants to check it out or watch some of the recordings: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/jt4mtb. If there's interest around here, I can try organizing gatherings for other games too.

I'm always up for some games. I mainly play Garou, but I'm willing to dabble into some other fighters if anyone wants to show me stuff. God knows I keep buying fighting games despite how I don't even come close to keeping up with many of them. As far as SNK fighters go, I've got here to play:

Neo Geo MVS: AOF2, Garou MotW, KOF 98 & 2002, Last Blade 1 & 2, RBFF2, and SamSho 2.
PS2: KOF 98 UM, KOF XI, and SamSho Anthology.

So who wants to get together and play?

jt4mtb:
In case anyone reads this, I'm having my next Garou night this Friday (6/17). Let me know if you're thinking of coming by and I can give you the details. Otherwise, I should have a stream running.

ehrik:
 ;fd ;dn ;fd   ;d

AigisMSF:
Good evening Philly, lets fight like gentlemen

AJSmith325:
Teach me how to play these games.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version