Author Topic: Ninja Masters  (Read 5847 times)

LouisCipher

• Legendary Wolf
  • Drunken Master
    • View Profile
Ninja Masters
« on: May 28, 2011, 08:34:56 AM »
Not trying to be a whore, but Dark Geese has a ton of vids if you poke around on his page: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=przEcWOxGlk

I played this almost a million years ago, couldn't quite get into it, so I'd just mash and fight the CPU. It's a fun game though. Has autocombos in the style of UMK3. Great art style. Radically different from Samurai Shodown or Last Blade. It's pretty complex, not on par with Weapon Lord or anything but I imagine it to be very hard for anyone to seriously learn more than one character.
Team: Billy, Clark, Hwa.

Custle

• Scion of Flame
  • I have thing for colour purple
    • View Profile
Re: Ninja Masters
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2011, 12:40:35 PM »
Looks damn good game. Wanna try.
"Look, game over. Beat it, or I'll boot you into space!"

Want to stalk me on Twitter?

Dark Geese

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2011, 01:36:33 PM »
It is a fun game if people can look past the infinites it's quite a good game to play I still enjoy it just again if I wanna find competition in it I have to travel to Brazil or somewhere like that lol.

MUSOLINI

• Legendary Wolf
  • PSN id: Musolini187 Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2011, 04:37:09 PM »
ADK is known for its shitty games and a decent one (whp), this is probably the only good game they ever made. not great, but still danm good (and way better than any of the other shitn theyve done). got this on my neo cd, but i first played it on a cab in a coffeeshop (where they got green, not green tea) next to my hometown. i loved the otherb coffeeshop across the street of this one, it had 2 pool tables tablesoccer and 2 daytona usa 2 cabe next to each other. smoking, drinking, chilling, gaming all in 1 smokey spot. shit was good in the 90's, lol.
In the end, there can only be XIII.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1p0XsEizwHA

Still mo sweet Chariots, keep on swingin'!

LouisCipher

• Legendary Wolf
  • Drunken Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2011, 02:16:21 AM »
It is a fun game if people can look past the infinites it's quite a good game to play I still enjoy it just again if I wanna find competition in it I have to travel to Brazil or somewhere like that lol.

Are the infinites really easy to do? I saw those match videos of you using Natsume and she seems to be pretty easy to use and does big damage, but it looks like there's ways to counter her.

It's funny, this reminds me of when Samurai Shodown 4 was added to GGPO (before I sent Ponder the rom link for SS V SP) and there were about 20 people and everyone was excited and having fun. Then a few Korean dudes who knew the infinites came in and raped everyone, the room died down to about 2 people in less then a week.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2011, 05:07:57 AM by LouisCipher »
Team: Billy, Clark, Hwa.

jinxhand

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
  • That Battle Fantasia Guy
    • View Profile
    • EMPYREAL CEREBELLUM BEATS
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2011, 06:32:27 PM »
Yeah I might have to check this out... I've heard of the name, but I think I've mistaken this for Martial Masters...

asociale

• Strongest Tiger
  • China, Shenzhen
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2011, 03:12:40 AM »
I like this game! Well i rarely play it but if asking me to I ll play it. The combo system is quite good to me, and most importart really fluent... the characters design is relly well made as well as the stages. I need to pick it up again...
SNK why the hell everytime you do something regarding the "online" experience is pure 屎!?!

fiol

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2011, 07:47:34 AM »
I like this game! Well i rarely play it but if asking me to I ll play it. The combo system is quite good to me, and most importart really fluent... the characters design is relly well made as well as the stages. I need to pick it up again...

whenever u want

KOF XIII: billy, ralf, clark
KOF XII: ralf,kyo,ryo

Dark Geese

« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2011, 01:40:12 PM »

Are the infinites really easy to do? I saw those match videos of you using Natsume and she seems to be pretty easy to use and does big damage, but it looks like there's ways to counter her.

It's funny, this reminds me of when Samurai Shodown 4 was added to GGPO (before I sent Ponder the rom link for SS V SP) and there were about 20 people and everyone was excited and having fun. Then a few Korean dudes who knew the infinites came in and raped everyone, the room died down to about 2 people in less then a week.

The infinites are very easy to do and yes there are some ways to counter Natsume.

thec0re3

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
    • Fighting Games Online
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2011, 08:25:45 PM »
Ninja Masters was definitely a break through in fighting games it was the first one that I can recall that had the ability to go back and forth between weapons and hand to hand. I know mortal kombat did something similar later on. I would love to get some online competition and get better at this game.

Serhov

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2013, 03:42:29 PM »
I played Ninja Masters , it's old but really cool game .