Author Topic: Newish to kof, want to learn kim and some other guys.  (Read 1704 times)

TNB

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
Newish to kof, want to learn kim and some other guys.
« on: June 04, 2011, 05:50:43 AM »
I've seen the wiki on kim but to me it focuses too much on combos. I want to start from the bottom and learn what his normals are supposed to be used for. Anybody got the info? 777 Influenced me a quite a bit here on Kim and I also like him in cvs2. Matter of fact 777 is one of a handful of players I can pick out in kof from the rest, the others are poongko (retired, I know), darkgeese, mago, and xiaohai.

I kind of like May lee but I don't really know how she works. I live in the USA, so it's sf country here. If I'm playing this game against someone it's usually online, and rarely is it against someone of a common background. Seriously I don't even know her special moves that well. She seems to be one of those chain combo special chicks like Angel or the capioera girl momo from 11. Angel is so powerful. It's scary stuff.

The other question I have is on jumping... It seems so safe and yet it isn't. I don't quite when to do it. Obviously this creates a ton of overheads to use on crouchers and adds to mixup and pressure with the shorthop mechanic.. I'm so used to being grounded and doing footsies though, is this even in kof?

Feez

• New Challenger
  • feezy
    • View Profile
Re: Newish to kof, want to learn kim and some other guys.
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2011, 09:31:03 AM »
Please watch these to start with, it covers a lot of your questions.

they don't think it be like it is, but it do

ZeWickedOreo

• Strongest Tiger
  • iamGab.
    • View Profile
    • 10over10
Re: Newish to kof, want to learn kim and some other guys.
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2011, 08:07:37 AM »
Please watch these to start with, it covers a lot of your questions.

I've watched this too! It's really helpful. And bro, if you want some basic combo lists and demonstrations you might as well check this out: http://www.youtube.com/user/DontDropThatCombo?blend=3&ob=5#p/u :D
I grabbed some combos from him as a base or somethin'. :D Welcome to kof bro! I'm new too!
BUCK UP, BRUH! :>

iamGab