Author Topic: The King of Fighters XIII 2ND |OT| Thread: Final Edition  (Read 404161 times)

MetalThrashingMadman

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
Re: The King of Fighters XIII 2ND |OT| Thread: Final Edition
« Reply #360 on: June 30, 2011, 11:37:53 PM »
So the release date for Japan is Oct 27 and the official release date for NA has not been announced. If the release date for NA was to be something like Nov 29, would any of you import the game to play it a monthly early at home? and then buy the NA version again?

Remember JP/Asia PS3 version is not region protected and you can go online with it.

My response? Hell yeah!!!!!!!!!

I would definitely not import this game. Atlus is going to the trouble of bringing this game to us and I would hate to deny them what they deserve. Also, how is SNK to know how well the game is received in america if we all import?

That's why I ask? would you purchase the NA version again? How great would it be for Atlus if we purchase both versions?

Sorry, I assumed you meant importing instead of getting the US version. I got no beef with anyone who wants to get both versions. I personally don't have the kind of money to be buying the same game twice (or in my case 3 times since I am planning on buying a copy for a friend that I am desperately trying to convert to KOFism), but to each his own I guess.

As for the release date itself, I'm confident that the 25th is accurate. We did get KOFXII 2 full days before the japanese did if I recall correctly.

venusandeve

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: July 01, 2011, 12:46:37 AM »
does someone have a translation from the famitsu thing? i read something about being able to choose between neo-maxes (neo-max blablabla kimero) but i can't make the rest out due to the low res.
KoF XIII... Needs more Angel, Vanessa and Blue Mary! ^^

DarKaoZ

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: July 01, 2011, 12:58:48 AM »
http://the-magicbox.com/1106/game110629a.shtml

And Ignition is publishing the game in Japan!? WTF?
« Last Edit: July 01, 2011, 01:23:32 AM by DarKaoZ »

Ashspiralingblood

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: July 01, 2011, 01:02:03 AM »
Really, why cant we have both neomax choices (if its true) instead of picking one, unless they share the same command input

THE ANSWER

• Legendary Wolf
  • I AM THE ANSWER
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: July 01, 2011, 01:04:08 AM »
Wtf?????
@theanswerkof
twitch.tv/theanswerkof

sibarraz

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: July 01, 2011, 01:35:05 AM »
WUT?

Waifu Material

Amedø310

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: July 01, 2011, 01:41:40 AM »
Iori's 2nd Neomax: Tansform into Iori 98. lol

DarKaoZ

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: July 01, 2011, 01:45:21 AM »
Better Scan by SpekSNK:

http://www.speksnk.org/host/noticias/uploads/snk_primeros_detalles_kof13consolas_001.jpg

And they translated it into spanish, but nothing new really.

EDIT: It just says what we know, about the NeoMAX's, it just says that they are back from the old game. So nothing out of what it was translated already.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2011, 01:49:34 AM by DarKaoZ »

sibarraz

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: July 01, 2011, 01:57:38 AM »
mmm, I will translate it.

Intro: Finally has arrived, the fighting game that was released on arcades in the summer of 2010. With a roster of 30 characters, it will start an incomparable fight

In the console version there will be more than six game modes, this game will conserve the NEOMAX moves which were introduced on the arcades. (so yeah, no new neomax)

BIG LETTERS: BILLY KANE ON SCENE, ONLY FOR KOF XIII ON CONSOLES

Billy: With his fighting technique using a 3 part stick, and making his return since KOF 2003, Billy Kane is back to make their enemies suffer with fire.

Next Page

THE ASH SAGA FINALLY COMING TO AN END

The mysteries surronding Ash Crimson will finally be revealed for complete.

DECIDE THE FATE OF THE MATCH WITH THE SPECIAL ATTACK NEOMAX

Using 3 stocks you can make a NEO MAX and change the destiny of the combat

NEW STAGES INCLUDED

There are plans to include  new varied stage.

WITH ONLINE GAME TOO!

Tons of aspects had been fixed from the last entry of the series, and one of them is the online game, which is now more fluid

God, my english sucks

Waifu Material

SAB-CA

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
    • Studio Artic Bananna!
« Reply #369 on: July 01, 2011, 02:06:14 AM »
The new stage looks really nice. It's not full of people or anything, but it looks as if it'll possibly be a return to form of having some "Gorgeous water/nature stage" in SNK fighters. And if they keep up the trend, we should have a nice sweeping pic of it up on their website before release, lol.

Should be interesting to see what they pull off with Billy's color palette... hope they have one that looks just like Franco Bash!

Thanks to SpekSNK for the better screenshot, and thank Sibarraz for the better translation!

DarKaoZ

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: July 01, 2011, 02:29:58 AM »
The new stage looks really nice. It's not full of people or anything, but it looks as if it'll possibly be a return to form of having some "Gorgeous water/nature stage" in SNK fighters. And if they keep up the trend, we should have a nice sweeping pic of it up on their website before release, lol.

I think that new background is for Story Mode, I can definitely see that, it reminds me to a garden, which is most likely by Elizabeth Mansion? And after seen that, is the Story mode taking place before, after or during the tournament?

Call me crazy, but I think the Story mode will take place After the Tournament and it will be a story mode to bring back Ash. I doubt SNKP will kill the "Hero" of a saga that easily.

sibarraz

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: July 01, 2011, 03:03:41 AM »
judging by the screenshot, it seems that will be within the tournament

I don't know, if they want to explain why Ash Died, just say that everything was a dream from bao who was watching a snow globe (that had the rose stadium within it) after he played Psycho Soldier (Explaining why athena and kensou were wearing their old outfits, same the other characters)
« Last Edit: July 01, 2011, 03:06:43 AM by sibarraz »

Waifu Material

solidshark

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: July 01, 2011, 05:43:45 AM »
Thanks for the translation sibarraz.

Excited at the look of the new stage, almost reminds me of the nature stage from SVC, minus the waterfall. I was hoping for the return of the Russia stage from XII, but now they give us one that looks too real to be spritework.

Should be interesting to see what they pull off with Billy's color palette... hope they have one that looks just like Franco Bash!
Franco is fine, but I'm hoping more for Lawrence Blood.
"You had guts kid; now clean them up off the pavement"
-Terry Bogard, 1995

Greenwood

• New Challenger
    • View Profile

JTSNOW6

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: July 01, 2011, 06:59:20 AM »
Hi !

http://game.snkplaymore.co.jp/press_releases/pdf/110701_01.pdf

HOLY SHIT A FLURRY OF NEW STAGES!!!!!!  THEY LOOK FREAKING INCREDIBLE!!!!!!