Author Topic: The King of Fighters XIII 2ND |OT| Thread: Final Edition  (Read 404266 times)

MUSOLINI

• Legendary Wolf
  • PSN id: Musolini187 Netherlands
    • View Profile
Re: The King of Fighters XIII 2ND |OT| Thread: Final Edition
« Reply #690 on: July 08, 2011, 06:46:10 PM »
except iphone games are free and pirated, as are most apps for that phone.
In the end, there can only be XIII.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1p0XsEizwHA

Still mo sweet Chariots, keep on swingin'!

solidshark

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #691 on: July 08, 2011, 06:51:57 PM »
except iphone games are free and pirated, as are most apps for that phone.

Even so, there possibly more attention to gain from an iPhone release. And hopefully afterwards, the portable systems will get a release too.
"You had guts kid; now clean them up off the pavement"
-Terry Bogard, 1995

MUSOLINI

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #692 on: July 08, 2011, 07:10:39 PM »
would look nice on the vita, wouldnt want to see this on 3ds or normal psp though. same way i wopuldnt want to see this for the pc (piracy) and 360 actually (most people i know still pirate 360, only a select few actually buy their shit).

jeremycarrier

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #693 on: July 08, 2011, 07:11:12 PM »
So uh...how about those questions Atlas was suppose to answer this week >_>

4ButtonFiend

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #694 on: July 08, 2011, 07:12:06 PM »
Has anyone else been having issues viewing the KOF I gallery in full resolution? All i get are thumbnails :(

4ButtonFiend

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #695 on: July 08, 2011, 07:17:44 PM »
would look nice on the vita, wouldnt want to see this on 3ds or normal psp though. same way i wopuldnt want to see this for the pc (piracy) and 360 actually (most people i know still pirate 360, only a select few actually buy their shit).

Yeah, sadly piracy is on every platform now. Microsoft seems to do a good/sneaky ban job on most pirates though. I've been tempted to pirate before but for games like this they NEED our money, on every platform they can put it out on. I know SNKP makes a lot off of Pachinko but if we want them to continue their awesome legacy of solid fighters people should be buying this game. Games like Black Ops or Gears 3 probably aren't even going to notice. It's like take a gold bar from Scrooge McDuck.

MUSOLINI

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #696 on: July 08, 2011, 07:23:40 PM »
gow and cod should be pirated actually. these fucks make way too much money and the games are still not cvhanging at all. asking 15 bucks per 4 maps, fuck these hoe's.

kof is different though, pay for that shit boy (flav voice).

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
  • they call me jigga the ultimate ni...yeah
    • View Profile
« Reply #697 on: July 08, 2011, 07:45:28 PM »
gow and cod should be pirated actually. these fucks make way too much money and the games are still not cvhanging at all. asking 15 bucks per 4 maps, fuck these hoe's.

kof is different though, pay for that shit boy (flav voice).
wat cliffy b is a bro unlike those fools at activision(was trying to think of a  word that wouldn't get edited out later)

blackjack

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #698 on: July 08, 2011, 10:25:49 PM »
Not mine but I found a review.

After reading the review, I would definitely consider purchasing this an iPhone for this game. Not having online multiplayer kind of sucks but I guess having Bluetooth battles is better than nothing. Looking forward to see the new stages on console especially the Art of Fighting Dojo with Khushnood Butt in the background.

KBlackNoah

• Scion of Flame
  • I am not arrogant, I just have high standards.
    • View Profile
    • Black Noah
« Reply #699 on: July 09, 2011, 01:13:54 AM »

After reading the review, I would definitely consider purchasing this an iPhone for this game. Not having online multiplayer kind of sucks but I guess having Bluetooth battles is better than nothing. Looking forward to see the new stages on console especially the Art of Fighting Dojo with Khushnood Butt in the background.

I don t want to offend you or anyone thinking of buying an i phone just for this game...but for the record and as i said don t take it personal but you guys are mad stupid.thank you!

DarKaoZ

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #700 on: July 09, 2011, 01:15:48 AM »

I don t want to offend you or anyone thinking of buying an i phone just for this game...but for the record and as i said don t take it personal but you guys are mad stupid.thank you!

The game is like a preview of the final game, it looks great on the iPhone and ones you get use to it it's good to lose time. These games aren't meant to be taken seriously. Besides you are helping SNKP directly with this, so if I had an iPhone, I would had buy it day one to support SNKP.

KBlackNoah

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
    • Black Noah
« Reply #701 on: July 09, 2011, 01:19:28 AM »

The game is like a preview of the final game, it looks great on the iPhone and ones you get use to it it's good to lose time. These games aren't meant to be taken seriously. Besides you are helping SNKP directly with this, so if I had an iPhone, I would had buy it day one to support SNKP.

how is buying an i phone gonna help playmore? sorry man you people are mad stupid.just wanted to point that out.Yes i know i am rude and all that shit but this is mad consumer stupidity - just for a i phone mediocre shit game people are even thinking of buying one! Knock yourself out then - i see stupidity is at great value today!

ps: i see no wrong buying this game if you have an i phone...but buying one just for a i phone game ....damn my head hurts just thinking about it
« Last Edit: July 09, 2011, 01:21:30 AM by KBlackNoah »

DarKaoZ

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #702 on: July 09, 2011, 01:41:33 AM »
how is buying an i phone gonna help playmore? sorry man you people are mad stupid.just wanted to point that out.Yes i know i am rude and all that shit but this is mad consumer stupidity - just for a i phone mediocre shit game people are even thinking of buying one! Knock yourself out then - i see stupidity is at great value today!

ps: i see no wrong buying this game if you have an i phone...but buying one just for a i phone game ....damn my head hurts just thinking about it

I don't see the problem of the iPhone game. The game has almost half of the cast from the arcade, exclusive preview of Billy Kane, the animations are identical, half of the stages are new, lots of extras, etc. For 8 bux? I don't see what is the big problem IMO.

4leaf

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #703 on: July 09, 2011, 02:04:56 AM »
I think blacknoah is reffering to the people buying an iphone just so they could play the game. I agree with him. It just doesnt make any sense.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2011, 02:10:55 AM by 4leaf »

KBlackNoah

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
    • Black Noah
« Reply #704 on: July 09, 2011, 02:05:53 AM »
so for an 8 buck game which is for shit and giggles you think is sane to buy a i-phone (that was the point of my rant in case you skipped reading my entire post)?good for you!

@4leaf
exactly!thank you for reading!