Author Topic: The King of Fighters XIII 2ND |OT| Thread: Final Edition  (Read 404159 times)

DarKaoZ

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
Re: The King of Fighters XIII 2ND |OT| Thread: Final Edition
« Reply #705 on: July 09, 2011, 02:10:00 AM »
so for an 8 buck game which is for shit and giggles you think is sane to buy a i-phone (that was the point of my rant in case you skipped reading my entire post)?good for you!

Oh that part of buying a iPhone just for the game? Well yeah, I can't say that is the smartest choice. But if the person was going to buy a iPhone eventually and this just gave him the push to buy it earlier, well that is up to him. But I now see your point, but still a bit aggressive the way you expressed yourself.

Anyways, some people do have the money to spend, so good for them. I have seen more expensive buys for no reason at all, heck sometimes those bought products don't get used at all. Now that to me those are complete illogical buys.

KBlackNoah

• Scion of Flame
  • I am not arrogant, I just have high standards.
    • View Profile
    • Black Noah
« Reply #706 on: July 09, 2011, 02:20:00 AM »
I buy expensive stuff sometimes like any fool but man i have at least a bit of common sense.Buying an i phone for playing that game it's just so wrong that my brain almost exploded.I also want to play XIII and i am mad hype for this game - but that game has almost nothing to do with 13 and everybody knows it.Like i said if you have an i phone knock yourself out - if i had one i probably buy it just for kicks and to support KOF.... otherwise it's just plain stupid.If anyone is going to actually buy an i phone just because of this game please send me your picture to put you on my wall so when i wake up in the morning i know there is someone out there 10 times more stupid than me.kudos

PS: I support anyone willing to steal an i phone just to play this game!
« Last Edit: July 09, 2011, 02:22:46 AM by KBlackNoah »

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
  • they call me jigga the ultimate ni...yeah
    • View Profile
« Reply #707 on: July 09, 2011, 02:30:28 AM »
lol at people buying hipster trash

DarKaoZ

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #708 on: July 09, 2011, 03:04:34 AM »
I buy expensive stuff sometimes like any fool but man i have at least a bit of common sense.Buying an i phone for playing that game it's just so wrong that my brain almost exploded.I also want to play XIII and i am mad hype for this game - but that game has almost nothing to do with 13 and everybody knows it.Like i said if you have an i phone knock yourself out - if i had one i probably buy it just for kicks and to support KOF.... otherwise it's just plain stupid.If anyone is going to actually buy an i phone just because of this game please send me your picture to put you on my wall so when i wake up in the morning i know there is someone out there 10 times more stupid than me.kudos

lol I kinda want to see that wall made up.

blackjack

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #709 on: July 09, 2011, 03:13:58 AM »

I was actually in the market of getting a new phone and the iPhone was one of the phones I was considering purchasing. Having KOF-i helps me lean towards purchasing the iPhone as the phone of choice.

302mike

« Reply #710 on: July 09, 2011, 03:15:43 AM »
I already have an iPhone, but have been thinking about upgrading to a newer model.  This is the 5th or 6th game that I haven't been able to play on the iPhone 3G, so this was enough of an incentive to finally upgrade.  Not quite the same as buying an iPhone straight up.  That's mad expensive and a little crazy for just 1 game.

krazykone123

« Reply #711 on: July 09, 2011, 04:41:33 AM »

But i-phone's are mainstream, the polar opposite of hipster.

"Hipster" seems to be the new buzzword these days.

JTSNOW6

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #712 on: July 09, 2011, 04:52:02 AM »
Hahaha, I actually just got home from buying an iPhone and KoF-i is downloading right now!!!!!!  I was actually in the same exact situation as blackjack, needed a phone and was thinking of getting an iPhone.  KoF was DEFINITELY the deciding factor!!

Delta

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #713 on: July 09, 2011, 05:26:32 AM »

Yup, iPhones are the opposite of hipster.

But i think he meant of Apple (which i think qualifies as mainstream) and all the talk back in the day of Mac (aka the hipster OS) vs Windows (aka the mainstream OS).

Anyways , "hipster" is one of the most misused words nowadays.

MetalThrashingMadman

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #714 on: July 09, 2011, 05:47:14 AM »

Is hipster the new emo? I ask because when I hear the word or see it in print I feel the same homicidal rage that I get when people say emo.

Homies Over Shotos

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #715 on: July 09, 2011, 10:07:20 AM »
Iphones are for douches.  WinMobile is for business users, doctors or lawyers, and Androids are for bros who yearn for FREEDOM from oppression.  Android is the most logical choice because it goes against the grain.

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
  • they call me jigga the ultimate ni...yeah
    • View Profile
« Reply #716 on: July 09, 2011, 10:15:25 AM »
Iphones are for douches.  WinMobile is for business users, doctors or lawyers, and Androids are for bros who yearn for FREEDOM from oppression.  Android is the most logical choice because it goes against the grain.

you deserve one

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #717 on: July 09, 2011, 10:18:16 AM »
Getting a little OT.

Homies Over Shotos

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #718 on: July 09, 2011, 10:19:57 AM »

you deserve one

I prefer some of this.

Homies Over Shotos

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #719 on: July 09, 2011, 10:21:28 AM »
Getting a little OT.

well if we talked about it on iPhone, it'll get NoahBlack to insult more people, I'll get pissed off because the trollingest phone got something it doesn't deserve, and Nilcam will probably buy an iPhone to play it.

You gotta let some shit slide man.