Author Topic: The King of Fighters XIII 2ND |OT| Thread: Final Edition  (Read 404112 times)

SAB-CA

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
    • Studio Artic Bananna!
Re: The King of Fighters XIII 2ND |OT| Thread: Final Edition
« Reply #900 on: July 16, 2011, 12:24:05 AM »
So, the mention that KoF XIII will have a panel at EVO is one thing, but did no one pay attention to the other news in the press release? Atlus is also bringing the console version for play at Otakon!

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/118/1182262p1.html

That's the perfect crowd to show the game off to, and I remember Blazblue doing something similiar to this before it's release, as well.

Shiranui_ninja

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #901 on: July 16, 2011, 12:29:42 AM »
Ask for rebalance! xD
PSN: Shiranui_ninja
KOF XIII main team: Mai/King/Mature

Amedø310

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #902 on: July 16, 2011, 12:31:32 AM »
EVO seems more like a convention than a tournament for fighting games which is good thing.

And the MK talk, it has a great story which is popular with the casuals.

And the hate on certain games, it's everywhere, online and offline. I know first hand and I dealt with it at my local scene but that never stops me from playing my game or surpporting the store that holds the scene.

Oh shit!!!!! I'm going to the Otakon convention now!!!! $75 to play this baby. LOL

Now I wonder how many people will show up who's from baltimore....
« Last Edit: July 16, 2011, 12:37:10 AM by AmedoS310 »

MetalThrashingMadman

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #903 on: July 16, 2011, 12:33:12 AM »
So, the mention that KoF XIII will have a panel at EVO is one thing, but did no one pay attention to the other news in the press release? Atlus is also bringing the console version for play at Otakon!

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/118/1182262p1.html

That's the perfect crowd to show the game off to, and I remember Blazblue doing something similiar to this before it's release, as well.

Wow! This keeps getting better and better. I couldn't have picked a better year to attend EVO for the first time.

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
  • they call me jigga the ultimate ni...yeah
    • View Profile
« Reply #904 on: July 16, 2011, 12:36:19 AM »
Holy hell, my respect for some of you here has dropped really far, really fast. Opinions are fine and all, and I certainly don't expect everyone to like the same things, but some of you guys are talking like people should feel bad if they like MK. What the hell kind of shit is that? If you wanna hate a game then go ahead and hate it, but don't go and make assumptions about people cause they like something you don't. KOF is my favorite 2D fighting game series, and VF is my favorite 3D fighting series, but I happen to like many other games including MK. Those just happen to be the games I like and I'm not a better or worse person for it.

Sorry for being off topic, but it's shit like this that I thought I was getting away from when I came here.

Back on topic, I'm looking forward to the KOF XIII panel at Evo. I'll definitely be attending that.
your gonna find shit like this in every fighting game fourm dude just gotta tune it out

Zabel

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #905 on: July 16, 2011, 12:38:30 AM »
Sorry for being off topic, but it's shit like this that I thought I was getting away from when I came here.
Welcome to Musolini, he's always like that.

Back on topic, I'm looking forward to the KOF XIII panel at Evo. I'll definitely be attending that.
I'm gonna need to catch it on Stream, got robbed so no EVO for me.

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #906 on: July 16, 2011, 12:48:44 AM »
i wonder if snk has any dlc plans for KoF XIII

DarKaoZ

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #907 on: July 16, 2011, 12:54:12 AM »
I'm gonna need to catch it on Stream, got robbed so no EVO for me.

That sucks to hear dude, hopefully everything else goes fine.

And good news on EVO and Otakon, gonna wait and see the info. Hopefully some people that know the game get to try it out and see if there are changes or not.

Amedø310

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #908 on: July 16, 2011, 12:58:43 AM »
And good news on EVO and Otakon, gonna wait and see the info. Hopefully some people that know the game get to try it out and see if there are changes or not.

I can cover Otakon since I played the game enough to know some of the glaring issues at hand. I'm pretty sure Reiki from Southtown Arcade is going to Otakon as well.

sibarraz

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #909 on: July 16, 2011, 01:03:33 AM »
I had the strong feeling that at evo we will see new characters, it will be the perfect time, I can't wait 2 more weeks

And about MK, I like the game, even though I really hate all the mortal kombat series, but this one is really fun, I don't want to take it seriously, but just because I only had time to take 1 game seriously and that will be XIII.

But is true, we need to respect other fighting games and guys who like them, I know that lots of kof fans became salty when they said that the game is the same old shit from 94/is only played by mexicans/doesn't need skill/whatever other shit that some guys just like to throw

Waifu Material

Zabel

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #910 on: July 16, 2011, 01:12:46 AM »
I had the strong feeling that at evo we will see new characters, it will be the perfect time, I can't wait 2 more weeks

And about MK, I like the game, even though I really hate all the mortal kombat series, but this one is really fun, I don't want to take it seriously, but just because I only had time to take 1 game seriously and that will be XIII.

But is true, we need to respect other fighting games and guys who like them, I know that lots of kof fans became salty when they said that the game is the same old shit from 94/is only played by mexicans/doesn't need skill/whatever other shit that some guys just like to throw
Yeah SNK players always wanna pop off about how our games get disrespected then we go and do the same shit.

DarKaoZ

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #911 on: July 16, 2011, 01:13:56 AM »

I can cover Otakon since I played the game enough to know some of the glaring issues at hand. I'm pretty sure Reiki from Southtown Arcade is going to Otakon as well.

Awesome! It would be great if you guys can give us that kind of information!

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #912 on: July 16, 2011, 01:14:16 AM »
ok first off anyone who says any fighting game doesn't need skill is completely stupid

Delta

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #913 on: July 16, 2011, 01:33:41 AM »
Console version will be available at EVO huh? i guess i will try to watch some EVO Streams for the first time.

That really made my day :)

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #914 on: July 16, 2011, 01:41:20 AM »
hopefully this will give KoF just the push it needs to be in the evo line up next year