Author Topic: The King of Fighters XIII 2ND |OT| Thread: Final Edition  (Read 407724 times)

sibarraz

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
Re: The King of Fighters XIII 2ND |OT| Thread: Final Edition
« Reply #990 on: July 18, 2011, 03:55:38 AM »
I can't see how a character could be more appreciated according to their rank on the tiers, terry is not that good in XIII, but he still is highly appreciated, mai imo is very appreciated, she won that from a long time ago, for being the original babe of SNK, plus lots of games where she is a really good character (KOF and specially fatal fury)

Waifu Material

KBlackNoah

• Scion of Flame
  • I am not arrogant, I just have high standards.
    • View Profile
    • Black Noah
« Reply #991 on: July 18, 2011, 04:12:04 AM »
Stop with this chauvinist attitude of elite gamers

nobody is elitist..as you or others have the right to love a game i have the right to bash it.Seems fair to me.Why am i or others childish for hating a game and you or others that paid full price for samsho  sen knowing it sucked is not.
Either way kof xii sucks monkey ballz

You should ask for a private subforum for XII lovers allowed only to people who love kof xii and me and others won't bother you there.As long as this is a public forum everybody states his opinions in a well mannered way without calling the others stupid - like you did in the previous post which is childish and disrespectful.
I stated my opinions about a game and not the people who play it - grow up (btw 99% of that post was trolling..except for the kof Xii part .. but i guess you are such a serious person)
« Last Edit: July 18, 2011, 04:20:18 AM by KBlackNoah »

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
  • they call me jigga the ultimate ni...yeah
    • View Profile
« Reply #992 on: July 18, 2011, 04:20:01 AM »

nobody is elitist..as you or others have the right to love a game i have the right to bash it.Seems fair to me.Why am i or others childish for hating a game and you or others that paid full price for samsho  sen knowing it sucked is not.

You should ask for a private subforum for XII lovers allowed only to people who love kof xii and me and others won't bother you there.As long as this is a public forum everybody states his opinions in a well mannered way without calling the others stupid - like you did in the previous post which is childish and disrespectful.
I stated my opinions about a game and not the people who play it - grow up

i have to agree with him we all should be able to state our own opinions on something even it is rather harsh personally i dont like it when ever someone says something about XII i have to hear "stop that your making the community look bad" i would think something like that would break a community more than help it

KBlackNoah

• Scion of Flame
  • I am not arrogant, I just have high standards.
    • View Profile
    • Black Noah
« Reply #993 on: July 18, 2011, 04:23:51 AM »

i have to agree with him we all should be able to state our own opinions on something even it is rather harsh personally i dont like it when ever someone says something about XII i have to hear "stop that your making the community look bad" i would think something like that would break a community more than help it

it wouldbe better for the community that the people don't call each other stupid, retarded...etc
Disagreeing is a normal thing , but when people start to get so serious and defensive calling the others stupid and childish based on personal preferences it's called elitist - look it up.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2011, 04:27:37 AM by KBlackNoah »

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #994 on: July 18, 2011, 04:29:48 AM »

it wouldbe better for the community that the people don't call each other stupid, retarded...etc
Disagreeing is a normal thing , but when people start to get so serious and defensive calling the others stupid and childish based on personal preferences it's called elitist - look it up.
agreed

krazykone123

« Reply #995 on: July 18, 2011, 04:42:49 AM »
So umm yeah, what teams are you guys gonna run when the console version drops? I'm still pretty hype because I know a couple dudes who've been fiendin' to hop on the KOF train (i.e. play the game seriously) but wanted to wait until XIII.

tbh everyone in this game has something unique to offer in terms of gameplay so it makes it a little difficult to wind it down. Might just run my 2002UM Team Joe/Leona/K'.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2011, 04:46:51 AM by krazykone123 »

MetalThrashingMadman

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #996 on: July 18, 2011, 04:58:21 AM »
@sibarraz

About your question regarding the KOF 12 stages. If I get a chance to ask a question I'll be sure to ask about it. It's been something I have wanted to know as well.

Running Wild

• Legendary Wolf
  • Osu!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #997 on: July 18, 2011, 05:05:14 AM »
My Team is gonna be Shen Woo, Ryo, and King.

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #998 on: July 18, 2011, 05:08:11 AM »
So umm yeah, what teams are you guys gonna run when the console version drops? I'm still pretty hype because I know a couple dudes who've been fiendin' to hop on the KOF train (i.e. play the game seriously) but wanted to wait until XIII.

tbh everyone in this game has something unique to offer in terms of gameplay so it makes it a little difficult to wind it down. Might just run my 2002UM Team Joe/Leona/K'.
for now its probably gonna be kyo, robert and kensou though i might switch out kensou since ive heard he wasn't all that good

Ashspiralingblood

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #999 on: July 18, 2011, 05:11:14 AM »
Vice, King, Robert
so many to choose from

sibarraz

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1000 on: July 18, 2011, 05:13:04 AM »

but saying that i'm doing it for the community was stupid, was necesary to criticize that I bought the game, how does that add any constructive comment, I put the community comment because I don't get what was the point of that, hell you got salty when somebody criticized your purchase with the VLX stick, is really stupid and does no favor to anyone

and about what kk asked, I'm sticking with yuri/king/takuama

AOF for life

Waifu Material

nilcam

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
  • PSN: nilcam
    • View Profile
« Reply #1001 on: July 18, 2011, 05:33:21 AM »
I'm planning to run King/Elisabeth/Iori. I'd also like to get some Kensou in there as well.

FataCon

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1002 on: July 18, 2011, 05:44:55 AM »
Not that I'm complaining, but where are all these King players coming from? lol

Rex Dart

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1003 on: July 18, 2011, 05:48:14 AM »
Once I have the console version, I'd like to go through and learn every team. I think everyone in the game is fun to play, so why not?

My best team is probably going to be Terry/Kim/King/Billy first and second, with Shen third.

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1004 on: July 18, 2011, 05:50:07 AM »
hey guys since the 3rd member of my team is kinda out there would you guys recommend using more kensou or yuri?